Electronic state services
Main article: Electronic state services
- Promoting of electronic state services
- Electronic signature and access to the portal of state services
- Unified identification and authentication system in infrastructure of the electronic Government of the Russian Federation (ESIA)
- Audience and statistics of the portal of state services
- Payments via the portal of state services Gosuslugi.ru
For cracking of an electronic voting system in Russia promised 2 million rubles
On August 5, 2019 it became known that in Moscow it will be possible to receive 2 million rubles for test cracking of a system of online vote.
| ||I raise the stakes from one and a half to two million rubles to those hackers who will crack a system on the test on August 21 — the head of the Public headquarters for observation of elections Alexey Venediktov (the quote by TASS) said at a meeting of capital Public chamber.|| |
From August 12 to August 22, 2019 there should pass the third test stage of an electronic voting system. Residents only of those three districts of the capital where the experiment will take place will take part in it. In 12 days more than 600 requests arrived.
The first and second test votes in electronic form successfully took place in the capital on July 11 and 23, 2019. Events are held in a planned order, was not recorded failures in a system. During testing the numerous attacks of hackers which did not become productive were observed.
| ||It is the browser of a blockchain, having used which, it is possible to check how a system considered the bulletin. It is a 100 percent guarantee that all voices are considered truly. To check the voice through the voter's note, it is necessary to set any software for connection to a blockchain or to enter the cipher received after vote in appropriate section on mos.ru — Kostyrko told.|| |
For check of accounting of the voice participants of online vote after filling of bulletins will receive the ciphered message which value will be published after the end of elections. Thanks to a note of the voter to check accounting of a voice became possible before the end of vote, having entered the cipher in the special browser of a system.
Members of precinct election commissions with the right of a casting vote and observers will be able to trace electronic vote.
The government showed video prototypes of the first state superservices
On July 31, 2019 the Deputy Prime Minister Maxim Akimov and the deputy minister of digital development Maxim Parshin announced the publication of the first prototypes of superservices – the paperless public services constructed around standard life situations.
Prototypes are published on the portal of state services in the form of videos on which receiving services from the screen of the mobile phone is shown.
The purpose of the publication of rollers – collecting of a feedback from three groups of audiences, Maxim Akimov told.
Prototype of Child's Birth superservice
Prototype of Digital Enforcement Proceeding superservice
Prototype of Execution of Europrotocols Online superservice
Prototype of "Moving to Other Region" superservice
Prototype of "Entering a Higher Education Institution Online" superservice
The first group is citizens, future consumers of state services.
"We want to ask - whether a design is pleasant whether the design is convenient, whether the functionality is correct", - the Deputy Prime Minister explained. It is possible to give estimates to prototypes through the questionnaires on the website of state services published in the description of each superservice.
The second large audience is a professional community.
"Behind prototypes there is a processing of all business processes of departments, the logician of the movement of officials, the movement of papers. It is the heaviest part of a question", - Akimov added. Business processes in departments, according to him, should be constructed on a stack of high-tech solutions and on modern architecture. About it the government would like to invite to dialog of developers, designers, communication specialists with clients.
The third group is the Russian business.
"Take, for example, purchase of the car – in this process a part of the state small. All the rest does business, - Akimov explains. - We buy the car from the commercial dealer, we make out an insurance and we service it also in the commercial organizations. And the role of the state is only in carrying out registration and to grant registration signs and the certificate on the vehicle".
Functions of the state, according to the Deputy Prime Minister, can be embedded in applications of business companies. But there can be also a reverse situation when commercial services are embedded in the state applications.
For example, when losing the loved one there is a number of services and as Akimov said, "everything wildly and not in a civilized way, different people begin to call". The Government considers that process should be civilized, and services should be offered the person only if it gave on this permission.
In total in the next three years, according to Maxim Akimov, it is going to develop 25 different superservices. Creating applications is conducted under the auspices of the Ministry of digital development by the commands consisting of representatives of different departments and also RT Labs, Sberbank, etc. companies.
The presidium of the Government commission approved superservice for execution of the European Accident Statement online
On July 24, 2019 it became known that the Presidium Government commission on digital development headed by the Vice-chairman Governments of the Russian Federation Maxim Akimov in general approved the concept of superservice for execution of the European Accident Statement online and stages of its implementation. The project is developed Bank of Russia with direct support Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications Russia within implementation of the federal draft "Digital Public Administration" of the national program "Digital economy".
The Execution of the European Accident Statement Online superservice via the Gosuslugi portal and mobile applications will allow citizens independently, without participation of traffic police officers to make out notifications on road accident in electronic form and also to receive results of consideration remotely. All data (the car driver license, the registration certificate of the vehicle, the insurance policy) for the notification will arrive from a personal account of the driver, it will need only to check their correctness and to load a photo from the scene.
In a personal account on the portal of state services there will be an opportunity to store, use documents on the car, insurance policies, data on road accident and also in "one cliques" to send to the Russian Association of Motor Insurers and insurance company documents for consideration, obtaining the necessary statuses of registration and other questions.
Users will also have an opportunity of online search of insurance company for signing of the contract of the CMTPL and KASKO. At the same time calculation of cost of the policy (including online check of the current value of coefficient "bonus-malus" which raises or lowers the cost of the policy depending on accident rate in previous periods) will be made in the automatic mode.
| ||Results on Execution of the European Accident Statement Online superservice should appear in 2019. In November, 2019 in pilot regions participants of road accident will be able to issue in 15 minutes the European Accident Statement directly on site and to part, having saved time and nerves and without creating additional traffic jams. Service will begin to work in Moscow, the Moscow region, St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region, from the middle of 2020 – through the whole country,|| |
In Russia there will take place the first electronic vote
In July, 2019 became about carrying out the Russia's first electronic elections. Vote on the Internet when voters do not need to come to section, will take place on elections of deputies of the Moscow City Duma on September 8. Function will be available in three constituencies: No. 1 (Zelenograd), No. 10 (Northern, Lianozovo, Bibirevo) and No. 30 (Chertanovo Tsentralnoye, Chertanovo Yuzhnoye).
Electronic vote will be experimental therefore the traditional method is not cancelled: both forms of participation in elections will be at the same time used. The voter will select a vote form. At the same time the possibility of double vote is excluded, the chairman of Moscow Election Committee Valentin Gorbunov said.
For participation in electronic vote the voter should live in the district and previously submit the application for participation in electronic vote via the portal of state services. Statements will be adopted in 45–3 days prior to vote. In the voting day the voter who submitted the application in a personal account on the portal of state services will get access to the ballot electronically.
Process and results of vote will be protected by blockchain technology. The electronic anonymous bulletin will be stored in a blockchain system to which the great number of users is connected. In attempt to change information all participants of network automatically will see the happened changes.
Information on the bulletin does not remain neither in the user's browser, nor on the administrator's server that allows to save the mystery of vote.
On the official portal of the mayor and the Government of Moscow the special project devoted to an internet voting was started. In the section of the FAQ the staff of the department of information technologies which developed the system of an internet voting called threat of pressure upon voters insignificant — improbable — and did not propose technical measures of protection from it.
The bill of creation of the uniform information resource containing the information about the population is approved
On July 18, 2019 it became known that the government commission on lawmaking activity approved the bill which provides creation in Russia of the uniform information resource containing the information about the population. It is reported on the website of the government. The bill prepared by the Ministry of Finance received the name "About the Uniform Federal Information Resource Containing the Information about the Population of the Russian Federation". On the next stage the bill will be considered at a meeting of the Government.
On the website it is explained that for July, 2019 in Russia there is no uniform centralized information resource where the basic information about the population would be submitted. It is supposed that such resource will give the chance to tax and other authorities to receive complete and authentic data on individuals. Respectively, powers on maintaining a resource will be assigned on FTS Russia.
Also it is noted that the information about the population will be available to citizens — thanks to it users will know what information on them state agencies have. Ordinary users will be able to get data access through the portal of state services. They will be able to use the received data at application for rendering any state service via the portal. Creation of a resource should make a state administration more effective and transparent, authors of the project consider.
The data provided in this information resource are supposed to be made reliable and consistent. One record will be devoted to one citizen in a resource. Data will be is scooped from information resources of different state agencies.
The bill was drafted according to the Concept on formation and maintaining the uniform federal information resource containing the information about the population of Russia which the government approved on July 4. "Road map", i.e. the plan of implementation of this concept was at the same time approved. These documents were also prepared by the Ministry of Finance.
In the concept the principles of creation and maintaining an information resource and also the requirement to its information system and to its interaction decide on others GIS.
Are going to implement the concept in four stages. At the first stage which covers 2017-2018 the regulatory legal acts regulating creation and maintaining a resource will be developed. At the same stage approbation of approaches to formation of a resource and to exchange of the depersonalized data with state agencies will be carried out.
At the second stage, i.e. in 2018-2019, the information system of a resource will be designed and security requirements of information are formulated.
At the third stage which is planned for 2020-2022, it is going to create directly this information system and to carry out initial filling of a resource. During the same period it is supposed to adjust data exchange with some GIS.
At the fourth stage, i.e. in 2023-2025, the resource will be connected to different state and municipal by GIS.
The resource will contain the information both about citizens of Russia, and about foreign citizens and persons without citizenship who live in the territory of the country.
There such information about the natural person as a surname, a name and a middle name, birth dates and birth places and death, a floor, date of arrival and departure on a permanent residence and also the identifiers of information about the natural person which are contained in basic state information resources and details of certificates of birth and death will be submitted.
In addition, data on identity documents and the right to perform a certain activity, as well as identifiers of data on registration in tax authorities and registration at the place of residence will be the scope of information.
Here it is supposed to add identifiers of data on registration in the systems of compulsory pension, health, social insurance, about registration in bodies of employment and also identifiers of data on other types of accounting of natural persons.
Medvedev gave instructions to the ministries for acceleration of digital transformation of state services
According to the results of a meeting of the government commission on digital development which was held on May 28, 2019 by Dmitry Medvedev the prime minister makes instructions and recommendations in the field of digital transformation of public services. They concern the federal ministries and Russian regions.
1. It is entrusted to Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation to carry out the analysis of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of information and communication technologies regarding completeness and sufficiency of regulations:
- the data regulating turnover in information systems of state bodies of executive power, including the modes of right possession of such data;
- on coordination and audit of creation, development and operation of information systems of state bodies of executive power.
On the questions requiring the solution of the Government, projects of the corresponding regulatory legal acts need to be presented till August 1, 2019.
2. Together with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation it is entrusted to Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation to provide projects of the regulatory legal acts providing:
- development and support of uniform technology architecture of information systems of federal executive authorities and also development of the uniform principles of formation of architecture of information systems of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation and local government authorities;
- the statement of target models and requirements to providing the public and municipal services electronically providing including the following principles:
- use of register model;
- connectivity of services of the commercial organizations;
- obtaining results of rendering services in real time;
- possibility of a pro-active mode of providing service;
- a possibility of automatic decision-making when rendering service;
- multiservice architecture of the reused elements;
- development and support of a development environment of the application software of information systems with a possibility of its use by state bodies of executive power and local government authorities;
- use of a single biometric system for identification of receivers of the public and municipal services and access to services of the "cloud" qualified electronic signature.
Completion date of order – on September 2, 2019.
3. The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation, FTS, Rosreestr, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation with the assistance of executive authorities of the Government of Moscow and the government of the Moscow region need to provide offers on ensuring access of regional executive authorities to information resources of federal state information systems (first of all FTS and Rosreestr) in real time.
Term – on August 1, 2019.
4. The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation need to provide the draft of the concept of the bill providing the changes of procedures and conditions of placement and execution of the state and municipal order regarding use of information and communication technologies in activity of public authorities providing reduction of terms of creation, development and operation of information systems.
Term – on November 1, 2019.
5. Together with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation it is entrusted to Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation to provide offers with the draft of necessary decisions of the Government of the Russian Federation by determination of competence center (with the corresponding organizational equipment and determination of key performance indicators for 2020-2024), responsible for implementation of the following tasks:
- development and support of uniform technology architecture of information systems of federal executive authorities;
- development of the uniform principles of formation of architecture of information systems of the subjects of the Russian Federation and local government authorities;
- creation, development and operation of federal components of infrastructure of the electronic government;
- development and support of a development environment of the application software of information systems with a possibility of its use by state bodies of executive power and local government authorities.
Term – on November 1, 2019.
6. The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation together with the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation with the assistance of executive authorities of regions is required to provide projects of the regulatory legal acts providing a possibility of the organization of registration of users in a single biometric system in MFC.
Term – on November 1, 2019.
7. The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation with the assistance of regional executive authorities needs to provide creation of the "cloud" digital platform of providing the public and municipal services electronically, having provided its priority use in the regions which do not have information systems of processing of applications for receiving these services and formation of results of their consideration electronically.
Term – on December 1, 2020.
8. The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation is entrusted to organize collecting and the analysis of offers of the supreme executive bodies of the government of the subjects of the Russian Federation on an exception of federal laws of the regulations interfering implementation of the new principles of providing state services including providing the pro-active, multi-channel or omnichannel and automated mode of their providing, on register model and also obtaining results of rendering such services electronically.
Term – on September 2, 2019.
9. It is recommended to regions:
- direct in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation till September 2, 2019 data on the available practice of providing regional and municipal services, best in the region, electronically and offers on replication of the application software solutions providing their providing, the rights to use and which completion belong to the subjects of the Russian Federation;
- provide registration in a Unified identification and authentication system of the applicants (with the consent of the citizen) addressing for receiving state services in MFC, executive authorities and organizations subordinated to them;
- provide providing data on the course of consideration of the applications on receiving state services and also the history of requests for receiving such services through a uniform personal account of the portal of state services.
The head Mintsifry Noskov offered Medvedev the plan of reforms for digital break
Three points of the plan
Speaking at a meeting of the government commission on digital development on May 28, 2019, the minister of digital development Konstantin Noskov addressed the prime minister Dmitry Medvedev with offers which implementation will allow to make digital break in the field of state services.
| ||The first – we need to strengthen the coordinating role of the Government and ministry. Powers on regulation of turnover of data and audit of the created information systems for the purpose of ensuring architectural and technology unity are necessary for us. It is necessary to review the principles of development of the system of applications, having created a uniform federal development environment which both regions, and municipalities will also be able to use. It is necessary to have an opportunity to approve basic requirements to digital services, - Noskov said.|| |
| ||The second – the legislation on state procurements. All cycle from budgeting and planning of purchase before commissioning does not correspond to modern practice of development InformSystem on efficiency and flexibility. As a result, the products often created for budgetary funds are obviously noncompetitive. The special order of creation of IT systems within the state order is necessary for us, - the minister continued, having added that his department is ready to participate in this work, helping the Ministry of Economic Development and the Ministry of Finance.|| |
| ||The third. In many countries – leaders of digital transformation the specialized organizations – competence centers are created. Widely known example of the Singapore organization which is called GovTech. We observe the same in the Russian leading regions. In Moscow, in the Moscow region there are also organizations which are engaged in ensuring development of systems of the electronic government. These organizations provide as development and monitoring of standards of technology architecture gosinformsisty, and direct development and operation of platforms of the digital state. We have these functions now completely on outsourcing. For dynamic advance changes according to the best practices, including world are necessary, - Noskov noted.|| |
The minister also added that he already repeatedly discussed an issue of creation of the Russian analog GovTech with the Deputy Prime Minister Maxim Akimov and the Ministry of Economic Development, and promised Medvedev to offer optimal variants of a form of business, funding mechanisms and performance indicators of such structure.
Support of the Ministry of Economic Development
| ||It is necessary to understand that standard procedures do not work here. If to go according to the standard procedure (getting into the budget, writing of technical specifications, the order, tender and so on), then by the time of when all this long procedure reaches the end, what registered, cannot be necessary any more. Therefore in reality we see that successful regions and authorities which well move on the way of informatization just grow up all this competence in themselves. So refuse the order, create some organizations which provide that product quality which is necessary, - Oreshkin noted. - On any information system it is necessary to perform hundreds of changes a year. It cannot be done within the standard procedures.|| |
According to Oreshkin, it can be created a new form of the state order - not a specific product, but service in change of systems in real time.
Why there was a need of reforms
Reform digitalization of a public sector, according to Konstantin Noskov, it is necessary, for a number of reasons.
| ||At all progress we accurately see also calls which face us. After power legislative pulses which the 210th law and regulations developed in its development, in the last several years gave, unfortunately, digital service development happened inertially, - Noskov said. - Yes, we see very good dynamics, but at the same time we realize that it is very limited. If not to lift the existing limits, then we will face its sharp deceleration already in the nearest future.|| |
The vast majority of about 400 federal services provided on the uniform portal are only forms of statements to which, as a rule, it is necessary to attach scanned copies of documents, to sign them with the strengthened qualified electronic signature which citizens, as a rule, do not have. Further there is already a usual analog process in department as a result of which the paper document is issued, the minister explained.
| ||As a result many services are not demanded, and 90% of traffic on the portal – big traffic – are the share of 20 services from 400.|| |
In regions, according to Noskov, the situation is even worse – "as shows a research of the Ministry of Economic Development, nearly a half of electronic statements in general remains without answer".
One more problem, added Socks, is that are poorly integrated by MFC with infrastructure of the electronic government though thought that MFC and the portal of state services should be only different interaction interfaces of the citizen and the state (on-line and offline respectively), and behind them uniform business process where all involved bodies and levels of the power are included should be provided.
| ||There is no it, unfortunately, yet. All services are separate, are not coordinated among themselves, mostly are not integrated with budget and commercial services. We cannot provide uniform process so far – end-to-end, seamless client experience, - the minister said.|| |
In the federal industry legislation, according to Noskov, there are many regulations which actually make impossible digital transformation. For example, the requirement about issue only of paper result of service. Respectively, providing complex services in life situations online, without participation of the official, proactively, on register model becomes impossible.
| ||Of course, there is a number of leading regions. Among them it is worth selecting Moscow, the Moscow region, St. Petersburg. There is a number of not capital regions which obviously shot ahead. But most of subjects for the objective reasons seriously lag behind. It is a big problem, - the minister said.|| |
Practical work on superservices
Acting on a pravkomissiya Konstantin Noskov told also about practical activities on development of superservices which are conducted in the Agile mode by commands from different departments and regions.
| ||Now we have premises to make digital break in the field of state services, - the minister noted. - The decree of the President of May 7, 2018 defines a motion vector. In the Message of the President it is entrusted to Federal Assembly to provide a possibility of receiving by citizens of the complex public and municipal services grouped in the main life situations till December 31, 2020. Within the national program "Digital Economy" the federal project "Digital Public Administration" is approved. It provides the actions directed to digital transformation of a system of public administration and, in particular, providing state services. Sufficient, in our opinion, resources at the same time are provided in the federal budget.|| |
25 main life situations against which citizens and business and which should be turned into superservices come up, are already defined (cm in the section lower). By estimates of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, they cover up to 90% of all interactions of citizens and business with the state in different spheres is a social sphere, business, education, health care, right protection and so on.
Deputy managers of authorities, and all in these working groups, according to Noskov head superservices, more than 200 people are involved. As a part of each group the staff of Rostelecom and Sberbank who provides conceptual and technology coherence of proposed solutions work.
Each superservice consists of the interconnected public services (functions), services of budgetary institutions and also non-state services, for example bank, insurance and other. Most superservices at the same time contain a regional component.
In June, 2019 at a meeting of presidium of a digital pravkomissiya it is going to consider target statuses of superservices and to approve "road maps" on their implementation, Noskov said.
| ||Of course, creation of superservices will be impossible without system change of the industry legislation and serious completion of key information systems, - the minister noted. For the purpose of alignment of opportunities of regions we develop platform solutions which regions will be able to use. It is a cloud platform of state services which will allow regions to configure independently a full stroke of rendering services and also to integrate with it both the solutions, and commercial services. It is a digital profile of the citizen – within a unified identification and authentication system. It is a single biometric system and the cloud qualified electronic signature. And at last, it is a unified environment of the state Internet resources in model of "one window", the fact that we call "Gosveb".|| |
The general principle of interaction with regions, according to Noskov, following. Federal platforms with which the best regional solutions are integrated are created and develop.
| ||We should save, develop and replicate the best regional practice of leading regions. At the same time, of course, it is necessary to provide standard solutions to regions which do not have them (it, unfortunately, the majority of regions of our country). Thus, alignment of a disproportion in the amount and quality of providing available digital services both for citizens, and for business will be provided.|| |
The list of the state electronic superservices which start is planned till 2021 is published
The vice-chairman Governments of the Russian Federation Maxim Akimov held a meeting of presidium government commission on digital development during which the organization of works on optimization and digital transformation of state services and the list of superservices was discussed.
At a meeting of presidium the list from 25 priority life situations for digital transformation of state services (development of superservices) was generally approved. For implementation of each of 25 such services the separate command of digital transformation will be created. Development of a target status of superservice in terms of the best user experience, business process optimization, the analysis acting with GIS and development of requirements to their upgrade taking into account uniform architectural requirements and the best world practices will be the main objectives of such commands.
The list of the superservices planned to implementation till 2021:
- Execution of the European Accident Statement online
- Digital enforcement proceeding
- Online the help at disability
- Labor relations online
- Social support online
- Pension online
- Medical certificates and documents online
- Registration of violations of traffic regulations and rules of improvement
- Registration and passport services online
- The earth under construction online
- Notification and appeal of penalties online
- Justice online
- Filing of applications in law enforcement agencies online
- Permissions for business in a digital form
- Business state support
- Business registration
- Digital construction
- Entering a higher education institution online
- Paperless transportations of passengers and loads
- Digital education documents online
- Child's birth
- Loss of the loved one
- Education in the Russian Federation for foreigners
- Labor migration online
- Moving to other region
In February, 2019 the task to implement a possibility of receiving by citizens of the complex state services grouped in the main life situations was delivered by the president Russia Vladimir Putin. In its order, in particular, it was said that such services should be provided in the automatic mode, including with use uniform portal of state services.
Russia entered in top-10 the countries on activity of use of electronic state services
On March 13, 2019 the consulting company Boston Consulting Group (BCG) published results of the research devoted to use of electronic state services in the different countries. In total more than 13 thousand people in 30 states were polled.
According to RBC, referring to data of BCG, Russia was at the ninth place on intensity of use of state services in a digital format. Ahead there were Saudi Arabia, the UAE, India, Indonesia, Argentina, Morocco, Malaysia and China.
On growth rates of the market of electronic state services Russia was in the top three. In two years by the time of carrying out a research the number of the Russians using such services grew by 42%. It almost three times exceeds universal growth rates which are 15%. Only Australia (54%) and Sweden (52%) overtook Russia on this indicator.
In the report of BCG it is said that Russians visit the websites of different departments and the portal of state services that:
- pay taxes and penalties — 84.2%;
- learn data of official statistics and "live" data — 84%;
- be registered in the employment service and use its services — 73.8%;
- be registered on appointment — 68.9%;
- file a complaint to quality of repair work — 44.9%;
- fill out the tax declaration — 43.8%;
- write the child in school or kindergarten — 43.6%;
- register the car or update data on him — 43.6%;
- receive or replace the passport — 40.2%;
- declare the right to a privilege or a subsidy and to receive it — 38.3%.
According to results of a research, most often people complain of complexity and duration of search of necessary information or impossibility to find it (on 16%), technical difficulties by drawing up requests (16%) and unavailability of the necessary service online (12%). At the same time the considerable number of users of digital state services is still not sure of security of the personal data. 
Putin charged to implement the complex electronic state services grouped in the main life situations
On February 27, 2019 the president Russia Vladimir Putin approved the list from 47 instructions prepared according to the results of the message to Federal Assembly. One of instructions is aimed at the development of the sphere of public services.
So, the president sets the task to implement a possibility of receiving by citizens of the complex public and municipal services grouped in the main life situations. Such services should be provided in the automatic mode, including using the uniform portal of state services.
The prime minister Dmitry Medvedev is appointed the actionee of order. Completion date – on December 31, 2020.
Augmented list of electronic state services
The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of January 19, 2019 the augmented list of state services which can be provided in electronic form.
Providing information from the state information systems in the field of education, including about the organizations having the state accreditation of educational programs, about results of the final composition (statement), a final assessment of the student and education documents issued to it, in particular, belongs to new electronic services. Also on the uniform portal will have to will appear the services connected with data reception in "The federal register of data on education documents and about qualification, documents on training". These state services belong to Rosobrnadzor.
In addition the list of electronic state services included providing data from electronic passports of vehicles. JSC Elektronny pasport is responsible for this service.
The decision made by the government creates a legal basis in order that the listed state services were provided on the Uniform portal of state services (EPGU).
74.8% of Russians use electronic state services
On June 10, 2019 there was information that in Russia electronic state services behind which it is not necessary to address to MFC or state departments personally gain popularity. According to Rosstat, in 2018 the share of Russians who use electronic state services reached 74.8%. At the same time in 2017 it made 64.3%, and in 2016. — 51.3%. In 2015 and 2014 the indicator was 39.6% and 35.2% respectively. Read more here.
The government permitted use of the simple EDS for receiving state services
The Government of the Russian Federation decided to allow citizens to use the simple electronic signature for work with the portal of state service. The relevant resolution (No. 996) is published on August 30, 2018 on the website of the cabinet.
Earlier an opportunity to send requests for receiving services in electronic form was given to users only in the presence at them to the so-called strengthened electronic signature which was issued on the USB carrier in certification centers. Read more here.
The state fee for e-documents instead of paper will be lowered on a half
The Ministry of Communications of the Russian Federation drafted the bill according to which for citizens of Russia the state fee for obtaining documents only in electronic form twice will be reduced. As the Izvestia newspaper reported on April 27, 2018, 50% will give to citizens who will agree to refuse the paper reference or the statement for benefit of only the electronic version a discount.
For receiving discount it is also necessary to order the document via the portal of state services (gosuslugi.ru) or the websites, related a single system of identification, and through it to pay the state fee.
As you know, the discount for those who receive documents in electronic form already applies, but it makes only 30%. Besides, it is the temporary standard operating only till January 1, 2019.
The bill of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications sets a discount on a permanent basis.
It is supposed that transition to electronic references will allow to reduce time of their preparation, to solve a problem of loss of documents and to save paper tons. The problem is so far that not all state bodies accept documents in a digital form, though are obliged to do it under the law. Electronic cooperation is established still not everywhere.
In electronic form it is possible to receive, for example, statements from the Unified State Registry of the Real Estate (USRRE), some — but they are references of tax administration.
According to the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, on the uniform portal of state services more than 70 million Russians are registered. An opportunity to save influences the solution of citizens to use services of the electronic government, it confirms growth of quantity and volume of payments via the uniform portal, specified Izvestia. According to the report of department at the end of 2017, using the website of state services 25.8 million payments for 30.3 billion rubles were made. The amount grew by 3.7 times in comparison with 2016 when discounts were not.
| ||Transition to electronic document management is an enormous saving of time, labor costs and material resources for all — both for citizens, and for public institutions — Roman Malyshev, the marketing director of Software product group noted. — Process of such transition is already irreversible, though proceeds not so easily and quickly as would have to, considering the level of development of electronic communications in Russia. Still it is necessary to face differences in formats, integration shortcomings between information systems of public institutions and other problems which prevent to make the state document flow completely electronic so far. The mistrust to digital documents of the citizens who got used to put equality sign between the concepts "document" and "paper" also affects quite significantly. The initiative of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications is designed to make electronic document management more attractive to the population, and it can only be welcomed.|| |
Development of the bill of reduction of the amount of the state fees is provided by the plan of lawmaking activity of the Government of the Russian Federation for 2018. According to the plan, changes will be made to Chapter 25.3 of the Tax Code. The document should be submitted to the government at the end of summer and is introduced to the State Duma in October.
The government will define a format of electronic requests for receiving state services
The Russian President Vladimir Putin signed on April 18, 2018 the federal law allocating the Government of the Russian Federation with the right to define requirements to formats of the statements and other documents necessary for receiving the public and municipal services and provided in electronic form.
It is about submission of documents and statements through Network in the multifunction centers "My Documents" without the need for their personal visit.
In Moscow, for example, through such centers citizens can receive services from 780 state organizations and request more than 400 types of different documents from different departments, including the Pension fund, FTS and many others.
Part of documents can already be requested in electronic form, however the unified format for such requests it is not created yet.
| ||The state naturally aims to transfer document flow to an electronic form everywhere where it is possible. The unity of formats is a practical need: the efficiency of electronic interaction of citizens with the state substantially depends on it — Roman Malyshev, the marketing director of Programmny Produkt Group considers. — Our experts successfully are engaged in recent years in optimization of information systems of the state and municipal departments. In ideal option all information systems of numerous state departments should become a single whole.|| |
The law stipulates that if requirements to formats of statements are not defined by the Government of the Russian Federation, then the highest executive authorities of the certain subjects of the Russian Federation in the territory of which authorized departments — executive authorities and local government — provide the corresponding services can set them.
The federal law is adopted by the State Duma on March 29, 2018 and approved by the Federation Council on April 11, 2018. It makes changes to Article 10 of the Federal law of July 27, 2010 No. 210-FZ "About the organization of providing the public and municipal services". It is possible to study the text of the document here.
Sberbank for 3 years is ready to create infrastructure for digitalization of state services
Sberbank is ready to take from the state function on digitalization of state services and to render them free of charge. It was said by the head of Sberbank German Gref at a plenary session of the Gaidar forum in February, 2018.
According to Gref, there are 48 public services making 80% of all services which people use.
| ||Give these 48 services on outsourcing, on digitalization to business. I am ready that it was not Sberbank, let it will be anyone. All that who is ready to undertake free of charge this work — and we including are ready — and you in a short space of time will transform the state. The state will see citizens — citizens will receive service, - he noted.|| |
Sberbank explained TAdviser that it is about the most demanded state services - from obtaining the reference of the Pension fund before replacement of the passport, the car driver license, etc. Now all these services mean a personal visit of the citizen to department or MFC and a lot of paper work for departments, declared in bank.
The representative of Sberbank specified TAdviser that if the state agreed to this offer, the bank would be ready to unroll infrastructure for rendering services within three years.
Certain steps from the state are necessary for transfer of services to bank on digitalization, told TAdviser in Sberbank: in particular, the structure responsible for a regulatory framework, for development of infrastructure of the electronic government, for development of services in departments should appear. Now responsibility is separate and scattered between different departments, speak in Sberbank.
From a part of departments there is a support of such offer, and Sberbank actively works with them, added in Sberbank: for example, Pension fund, Federal Bailiff Service.
Speaking at the Gaidar forum, German Gref also noted that many decisions in the field of state services can be made by artificial intelligence. It is, for example, about business registration, issue of passports, certificates of birth, pension certificates. All these simple decisions can be made without participation of the person using algorithms, Gref noted
In representation of Sberbank the state can act as the platform on which business, citizens and finally things — Internet of Things — all unite, "generate information there" and study at decision making. Difficult solutions remain for people, simple solutions are transferred to the field of their automatic acceptance, the chairman of the board of Sberbank described the principle of the digital state.
| ||Such piece is not implemented yet in one state. Many states on the ways, the most advanced state are Singapore — he noted.|| |
Orders of the President about quality improvement of electronic state services
On July 28, 2016 Vladimir Putin gave to Dmitry Medvedev a number of the instructions directed to quality improvement of the state services rendered in electronic form.
More simply, the cheapest way, more smart
Electronic state services, according to instructions, should become:
more simply – for this purpose the prime minister should provide reduction of number of the documents obligatory to representation by the applicant for receiving services,
cheaper – due to reduction of the amount of the state fee for the applicants who are not demanding issue of result of providing service on paper carrier
more smart – the Uniform portal of state services (EPGU) should learn to inform in a pro-active mode users on the services relying it, to provide complex services on the basis of the uniform statement at approach of certain events (the child's birth, registration of defects and others).
The result of providing service on paper carrier should be provided only on desire of the applicant.
Uniform standard, uniform form, uniform portal
One of the paragraphs of the document concerns a duplication exception on the regional websites of those electronic state services which are brought to the Uniform federal portal.
According to order, the prime minister should approve the list of demanded socially important regional and municipal services. The order of their rendering should be brought to the uniform All-Russian standard. They should be provided using uniform forms on EPGU.
Further, as it appears from the Putin's order, "the exception of duplication of such form on regional portals of the public and municipal services and other websites on the Internet" should be provided.
It is necessary to execute order to Dmitry Medvedev till February 1, 2017.
Typification of services will lead to significant cost reduction of regional and municipal budgets due to use of uniform forms on EPGU without duplication of their development on regional portals, the director of the department of development of the electronic government of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications Vladimir Averbakh explained TAdviser.
| ||It is that the most demanded services should be rendered by the unified rules. For example, the application form should be uniform irrespective of the region. Then all these services can be transferred to the uniform portal and to remove as unnecessary from regional portals, - the minister of IT, communication and a state administration of the Moscow region Maksut Shadayev considers. - Centralization amplifies that is precisely reasonable. The websites should be less. All this will advance the Uniform portal|| |
For the user, according to Shadayev, the there are less portals - the better.
But there is also other aspect - if to all regions to prohibit to be engaged in the portals, and the uniform portal will stand still, then it will not lead to anything good. In regions for lack of the competition there will not be able to be sprouts of new, the minister is afraid.
The director of the center of IT researches and examination of a RANEPA Mikhail Braude-Zolotarev considers correct the part of order concerning uniform standards and uniform forms for rendering socially important regional services through EPGU, and its continuation about "a duplication exception" – unjustified and poor-selling.
| ||Why to prohibit regions to render services via the portals? These are their questions and their budgets, no benefit from similar exclusivity of EPGU for anybody will exist. Besides, the Constitution of the Russian Federation carries these questions to maintaining regions and municipalities, - he explains|| |
The main thing, according to the expert, to provide on EPGU unity of detection of services (search and directories) and authorization (Unified identification and authentication system), the interface of filing of applications (use of the unified forms) and providing information on the course of rendering service and about its result (personal account) and if somewhere there is additional accessibility to services, for example, on the regional portal or on conditional "Yandex.state service" – it is on the contrary good.
Braude-Zolotarev considers one more important point of order introduction of amendments to the legislation for "formation of the state information resources as sources of data on results of rendering services".
Due to implementation of this order legal consequences will arise based on entering of data into electronic registers, but not owing to issue of the paper document, he says. However, term till February 1, 2017, according to the expert, is unreal since it is necessary to change tens of federal laws and departmental information systems.
Portals of federal bodies are also waited by an "a duplication exception" with EPGU
Vladimir Putin charged to provide measures for quality improvement of rendering electronic state services to the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Ministry of Economic Development and "Institute of development of the Internet" in January, 2016.
Then it was entrusted to Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Finance and Rosfinnadzor to give offers on an exception of duplication of expenses by executive authorities, local government authorities and budgetary institutions at provision of services in electronic form.
In instructions of July 28, 2016 it is only about a duplication exception when rendering regional services. Thus, it is worth expecting emergence of the similar instructions connected with rendering state services via portals of federal bodies and off-budget funds.
| ||The existing legislation allows some federal agencies (for example, Rosreestr, FTS, RPF, FSSP) to provide state services not through EPGU, and through the departmental Internet portals which are actually duplicating functionality of EPGU, - Vladimir Averbakh explains TAdviser. - We consider it necessary to analyze for the purpose of an exception of duplication expenses on creation new and to development of the existing electronic services on departmental portals and also operating expenses to draw a conclusion on expediency of providing state services of federal bodies only on EPGU|| |
Complete text of instructions
To D.A. Medvedev
For the purpose of quality improvement of rendering the public and municipal services (further – services) electronically and exceptions of duplication of expenses by executive authorities, local government authorities and budgetary institutions (further – bodies and the organizations) when providing such services:
1. Provide entering into the legislation of the changes directed to further improvement of a procedure for granting of services electronically, having provided in number of such changes:
a) formation of the state information resources as sources of data on results of rendering services;
b) obtaining result of providing service on paper carrier only at the request of the applicant at single visit by it of body or the organization and regardless of the address of its registration at the place of residence;
c) determination as the state and municipal function of bodies and organizations of activities for formation of the Federal register of the public and municipal services (functions), establishment of responsibility for execution of the specified function.
Term – till February 1, 2017.
2. Provide formation of conditions of high-quality provision of services electronically for the realization account of the following events:
a) the approvals of uniform requirements to an operating procedure of staff of bodies and the organizations with information systems using which there is a processing of applications for receiving services electronically;
b) the approvals of the list of demanded socially important regional and municipal services, the order of rendering each of which should be brought to the uniform all-Russian standard using establishment of a uniform form on the uniform portal of the public and municipal services (further – the uniform portal) and exceptions of duplication of such form on regional portals of the public and municipal services and other websites on the Internet;
c) elimination of restrictions for use of the documents issued by bodies and the organizations electronically.
Term – till February 1, 2017.
3. Prepare offers on step-by-step improvement of qualitative indexes of processes of provision of services electronically, including on reduction:
a) the number of the documents obligatory to representation by the applicant for receiving services;
b) direction term bodies and organizations of the response to an interdepartmental request electronically;
c) the amount of the state fee for the applicants who are not demanding issue of result of providing service on paper carrier.
Term – till October 1, 2016.
4. Submit offers on change of the principles of provision of services electronically, having provided in number of such changes:
a) the organization by means of the uniform portal of preliminary informing the applicant (without the address of the applicant) about the services relying it on the basis of data in the state information resources;
b) providing on the basis of the uniform statement electronically a set of services at approach of the certain event granting the right to such services (the child's birth, registration of defects and others);
c) independent control of timelines for delivery of services electronically bodies and the organizations, including using the data created in infrastructure of the electronic government and also collecting and providing official statistical information on work of bodies and the organizations for provision of services electronically using such infrastructure.
Term – till October 1, 2016.
The government decree about requirements to electronic state services
On March 26, 2016 the prime minister Dmitry Medvedev signed government decree No. 236 "About requirements to electronic submission of the public and municipal services". Federal authorities should lead the services to requirements since July 1, 2017. Regions are recommended to make it until the end of 2018.
Comment of the developer: As how seriously changes?
At the request of TAdviser, one of developers of this document, the director of the Center of IT researches and examination of a RANEPA Mikhail Braude-Zolotarev told about the main changes in connection with emergence of requirements to electronic state services.
Government decree No. 236 is called "About requirements to electronic submission of the public and municipal services of". Respectively, the first question - what main requirements to services were imposed still and what requirements are imposed now?
By and large before requirements to electronic services it was not shown. The profile Law on state services (210-FZ) defines an electronic form of services through "use of information telecommunication technologies" and declares "possibility" of receiving services electronically if it is not prohibited by the law. The law is not specific concerning separate components of services, and allows to issue electronic services practically of any quality and completeness for transfer of service to an electronic form.
At the same time on the one hand at fair performance of the law responsible bodies had to treat without additional regulations electronic state services not as to subject of the reporting, and as to full services. For example, to solve: clicking by the applicant of the Receive Service button really allows to submit the application electronically, and then it should start automatically the same processes which are started by the traditional paper statement. But if the applicant in addition to submission of the electronic statement all the same has to go to authority or MFC and to submit the application on paper, better in general to remove such button from the Portal of state services and not to mislead citizens.
| ||Today the suppressing number of "electronic services" as in terms of the law, and practice there are not services, but electronic services with indefinite legal status and without guarantees to applicants|| |
Now the government used Article 10 of the Law on state services and defined requirements to components of services electronically. For example, now it is not simply told that formation electronically of the statement (request) and other documents necessary for providing service is provided to the applicant. The obligation of body them is entered to accept and to register and also will lock to require repeated submission of the statement on paper carrier. It would seem, so had to be and so, but in practice we faced a position of departments more than once that formally the law does not require from them to consider the electronic application (!). Such arguments probably will not sound now any more.
Other example: emergence of the requirement that the applicant can select a form in which the result of service, including in the form of the electronic document signed with the electronic signature will be transferred to it. Help unsigned services which now the majority, thereby stop being "services electronically".
The obligation of department to inform the applicant on all stages of providing service during the working day in process of their approach by e-mail or through a uniform personal account becomes an important innovation. Uncertainty for the applicant of a current status of providing service today one of the weakest points of the Portal of state services. The person, for example, submitted the application and considers that in a month will send it result. And nobody even analyzed his statement as though departments had no duty to report what happens to the petition from the citizen.
| ||Of course, on spirit of the Law such duty was earlier, but the literal requirement was not, and on the most part of electronic services of department with citizens of dialog just did not support|| |
Still example: now it is established that providing service begins with the moment of registration by body of the electronic documents necessary for providing service, except as specified, when the legislation directly requires its corporal appearance. I.e. in general the gray zone what exactly to consider "filing of application", is treated in advantage of the big rights of the applicant now.
If to speak about priority federal services as far as they conform to new requirements?
Most often do not correspond and that priority that all other services. The main defects which are revealed by the monitoring which is carried out by us together with Ministry of Economic Development Russia shows that from 655 federal services it was possible to send the statement only on 315 (48%), and to receive at least some the return communication after sending applications on 240 services (37%). Forms of statements were available to 224 services (34%), informing on an order of receiving service was provided for 241 services (37%), payment receipts were available to 11 of 301 paid services (4%).
Best of all, probably, a situation with information services: on 35 of 88 such services the result can be received in electronic, but, as a rule, to a help form, without electronic signature as it was already told above. I will quote for an example the official site of FMS of Russia concerning verification of invalid Russian passports: "this service is information, the provided information is not legally significant".
Similar situation with regional and the more so municipal services: characteristic problems same, as well as at federal services, but statistics is worse.
What will change for the departments providing services? What should it be made?
The departments providing services independently defined earlier how and what fragments of service they transfer to an electronic form. At the same time any result, even frankly slipshod, was considered by some departments and the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation it is formal as positive. Logic here, probably, such: time "use of information telecommunication technologies" takes place, so the service is transferred to an electronic form.
| ||Now, first, departments should define the specific list of actions which the applicant has the right to make electronically when receiving service and for priority services to get its approval at the Government commission on use of information technologies (on other services – at the corresponding subcommittee)|| |
| ||Secondly, departments should set terms and requirements to an execution order of these actions|| |
| ||And, at last, it is necessary to record all this in administrative regulations of providing service|| |
It will demand from the bodies providing services, quite extensive work on legal analysis of the services, refining of legal acts and completion of electronic services and regulations. Theoretically all this work already had to be carried out earlier, but actually at some, it is possible to consider, did not begin yet. As department should explain the position on Pravkomissiya (or subcommittees), and those, we will risk to predict, will consider that electronically all making services by default should be available to citizens, the position of departments should be well reasoned.
How do you estimate the terms set in the resolution?
Frightening terms. Really to provide since July 1, 2017 providing public services electronically not anyhow, and in consent with requirements of Resolution No. 236, it is necessary to pass all listed above stages, including to manage to update administrative regulations. So if to be going to finish to summer of 2017, it is necessary to start at once.
Theoretically, I will repeat, all this work with departments already had to be carried out to a large extent earlier.
Whether emergence of requirements to influence statistics of use of electronic state services owes?
Adoption of the Resolution in itself, of course, will not change statistics. However if it at least is partially executed, the number of real users electronic state services will increase. "Revolution", of course, does not happen. We have no bases to expect full implementation of rules of law, but formally it will become more difficult to close instructions and to report to departments.
| ||Thanks to bigger determinancy of key concepts allegedly electronic services many today will stop being like those. A little work of control bodies will become simpler and results of monitorings of quality of state services will become less optimistic|| |
So balance will be displaced towards quality improvement of electronic services, and we will get acquainted about real leaders in transfer of services to an electronic form.
The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation as the body, responsible for the Uniform portal of services, should adjust accounting of number, independent of responsible departments, of the services provided electronically by separate procedures – from filling of electronic forms and filing of application before obtaining result. And this accounting should be integrated taking into account the services provided in a traditional form.
| ||Eventually, a conversation not only on convenience of citizens, but also on budgeted expenses on interaction of departments with applicants. We should learn to count in what price support of each channel of access to services – internal costs to the budget (i.e. to citizens), MFC, electronic – and to consider it when planning as budgets on informatization, and on the current activity of departments|| |
We speak about it already long ago, and relevant requirements even joined in legal acts of the Government, but, as far as I know, so far this work systemically was not carried out.
Complete text of government decree No. 236
According to Part 2 of Article 10 of the Federal law "About the Organization of Providing the Public and Municipal Services" Government of the Russian Federation p about with t and N about in l I e t:
1. Approve the enclosed requirements to electronic submission of the public and municipal services (further - requirements).
2. To federal executive authorities, bodies of state non-budgetary funds, State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" and the State corporation on space activity Roskosmos:
a) provide no later than July 1, 2017 providing public services electronically using the federal state information system "Uniform Portal of the Public and Municipal Services (Functions)";
b) perform providing public services in an elektronnoyforma using the official sites in addition if according to federal laws or acts of the Government of the Russian Federation the corresponding public services can be provided using such official sites.
3. Recommend to public authorities of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation:
a) provide electronic submission of the public and municipal services according to requirements no later than December 31, 2018;
b) approve no later than January 1, 2017 consolidating plans on reduction in compliance with requirements of the regulatory legal acts setting an order of electronic submission of the public and municipal services.
4. To the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation in coordination with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation to submit within 4-month term within the Government of the Russian Federation of the offer on reduction of acts of the Government of the Russian Federation in compliance with requirements.
5. The realization of requirements is enabled by federal executive authorities within the extreme number of employees of these bodies and budgetary appropriations provided by it in the federal budget on the management and management in the field of the set functions set by the Government of the Russian Federation.
Requirements to providing electronic public and municipal services
1. This document sets requirements to electronic submission of the public and municipal services (further - services) federal executive authorities, bodies of state non-budgetary funds, State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" and the State corporation on space activity Roskosmos and also public authorities of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation and local government authorities (further - bodies (organizations).
2. At provision of services electronically by means of the federal state information system "Uniform Portal of the Public and Municipal Services (Functions)" (further - the uniform portal), portals of the public and municipal services of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation (further - portals of services) and also the official sites of public authorities and local government authorities (further - the official sites) to the applicant it is provided:
a) obtaining information on an order and terms of providing service;
b) making an appointment in body (organization), the multifunction center of providing the public and municipal services (further - the multifunction center) for giving of a request for providing service (further - a request);
c) formation of a request;
d) acceptance and registration by body (organization) of a request and other documents necessary for providing service;
e) payment of the state fee for provision of services and payment of other payments levied in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation (further - payment of services);
e) obtaining result of providing service;
g) obtaining data on the course of accomplishment of a request;
h) implementation of quality evaluation of providing service;
i) pre-judicial (extrajudicial) appeal of solutions and actions (failure to act) of body (organization), official of body (organization) or public or municipal servant.
3. The structure of actions which the applicant has the right to make electronically when receiving service using the uniform portal, portals of services and the official sites, is defined in administrative regulations of providing service.
4. The administrative regulations of providing service join structure, the sequence and terms of accomplishment of actions electronically and also requirements to an order of their accomplishment.
5. The structure of actions which join in administrative regulations of providing service is approved:
a) the decision of the Government commission on use of information technologies for improvement of quality of life and conditions of conducting business activity - concerning the services included in the approximate list of the services which are subject to first-priority optimization, provided by federal executive authorities or state non-budgetary funds and also the approximate list of the services which are subject to first-priority optimization, provided by executive authorities of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation, local government authorities or other organizations in which the state or municipal task (order), according to annex No. 1 to the Concept of development of procedures for granting state is placed and municipal services in electronic form, approved as the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 25, 2013 No. 2516-r (further - approximate lists);
b) the solution of a subcommittee on use of information technologies when providing the public and municipal services of the Government commission on use of information technologies for improvement of quality of life and conditions of conducting business activity - concerning the services provided by federal executive authorities, bodies of state non-budgetary funds, State corporation on atomic energy Rosatom and the State corporation on space activity Roskosmos, not included in approximate lists;
c) the decision of executive authorities of the territorial subjects of the Russian Federation authorized for the organization of transfer process of services in an electronic form in territorial subjects of the Russian Federation - concerning the services provided by executive authorities of the territorial subjects of the Russian Federation and local government authorities which are not included in approximate lists.
6. The information on an order and terms of providing service based on data on the services which are contained in the federal state information system "Federal Register of the Public and Municipal Services (Functions)", placed on the uniform portal, portals of services and the official sites is provided to the applicant free of charge.
7. Failure in the acceptance of a request and other documents necessary for providing service and also failure in providing service is not allowed if the request and documents necessary for providing service are given according to information on terms and an order of providing the service published on the uniform portal portals of services and official sites.
8. The information access about terms and an order of providing service is performed without accomplishment by the applicant of any requirements, including without use of the software which installation on technical means of the applicant requires the conclusion of license or other agreement with the owner of the software providing collection of a payment, registration or authorization of the applicant or providing personal data to them.
9. At the organization of making an appointment in body (organization) or the multifunction center an opportunity is provided to the applicant:
a) acquaintance with the schedule of work of body (organization) of the ilimnogofunktsionalny center or authorized employee of body (organization) or multifunction center and also with dates and intervals of acceptance, available to making an appointment;
b) records in any free for acceptance date and time within set in body (organization) or the multifunction center of the diagram of acceptance of applicants.
10. At implementation of making an appointment the body (organization) or the multifunction center has no right to demand from the applicant of commission of other actions, except passing of identification and authentication according to regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation, the indication of the purpose of acceptance and also providing the data necessary for calculation of duration of a time frame which needs to be reserved for acceptance.
11. Making an appointment can be performed by means of an information system of body (organization) or the multifunction center which provides ability to integrate with the uniform portal, portals of services and the official sites.
12. Formation of a request is performed by means of filling of an electronic form of a request on the uniform portal, portals of services or the official sites without the need for additional giving of a request in any other form. On the uniform portal, portals of services and the official sites models of filling of an electronic form of a request are placed. If on the uniform portal the possibility of filling of an electronic form of a request, then for formation of a request on the uniform portal in the order determined by the Ministry of Communications is not provided to the applicant and mass communications of the Russian Federation, automatic transition to filling of an electronic form of the specified request on the portal of services or the official site is provided.
13. Formatno-logical check of the created request is performed in the order determined by body (organization) after filling with the applicant of each of fields of an electronic form of a request. At identification of incorrectly filled field of an electronic form of a request the applicant is notified on the nature of the revealed error and an order of its elimination by means of the information message directly electronically of a request.
14. When forming a request it is provided:
a) possibility of copying and preserving of a request and other documents necessary for providing service;
b) a possibility of filling with several applicants of one electronic form of a request at the request for services, several applicants assuming the direction of a joint request;
c) a printability on paper carrier of the copy of an electronic form of a request;
d) preserving of the values which are earlier entered into an electronic form of a request at any time at the request of the user, including at emergence of errors of input and return for repeated input of values to an electronic form of a request;
e) filling of fields of an electronic form of a request prior to input of data by the applicant using the data placed in the federal state information system "Unified Identification and Authentication System in the Infrastructure Providing Information and Technology Interaction of the Information Systems Used for Providing the Public and Municipal Services Electronically" (further - a unified identification and authentication system), and the data published on the uniform portal, portals of services or the official sites in the part concerning the data which are absent in a unified identification and authentication system;
e) an opportunity to return on any of stages of filling of an electronic form of a request without loss of earlier in-fed information;
g) the accessibility of the applicant on the uniform portal, the portal of services or the official site to the requests which are earlier sent by it within not less than one year and also partially created requests - within not less than 3 months.
15. The created and signed request and other documents necessary for providing service go to body (organization) by means of portals or the official sites.
16. The body (organization) provides documents acceptance, necessary for providing service, and registration of a request without the need for repeated submission of such paper documents by the applicant if other is not set by federal laws and acts of the Government adopted according to them Russian Federations, laws of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation and acts of the supreme executive bodies of the government of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation adopted according to them.
Providing service begins with the moment of acceptance and registration of the electronic documents by body (organization) necessary for providing service and also obtaining in accordance with the established procedure information on payment of service by the applicant, except for a case if to start the procedure of providing service according to the legislation the corporal appearance is required.
17. Payment of services is performed by the applicant using the uniform portal, portals of services or the official sites on previously filled body (organization) to details.
Providing information on payment of services is performed using information which is contained in the State information system about the state and municipal payments if other is not provided by federal laws.
At service payment the possibility of preserving of the payment document completed or partially completed according to the rules of the indication of information in details of orders on money transfer on account of payments in the budget system of the Russian Federation approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation including in a uniform personal account of the citizen - the information subsystem of the uniform portal providing display of a current status of provision of services and history logging of requests for receiving services is provided to the applicant including storage of results of such addresses and electronic documents (further - uniform personal account). In the payment document the unique identifier of charge and the identifier of the payer is specified. Besides, the printability on paper carrier of the copy of the completed payment document is provided to the applicant.
18. The applicant who made payment of services using the uniform portal, portals of services or the official site is informed on commission of the fact of payment of services by means of the uniform portal, portals of services or the official site (including in a uniform personal account) using information obtained in accordance with the established procedure from the State information system about the state and municipal payments.
19. The possibility of receiving is provided to the applicant as result of providing service at its choice:
a) the electronic document signed with the authorized officer using the strengthened qualified electronic signature;
b) the paper document confirming contents of the electronic document directed by body (organization) in the multifunction center;
c) information from the state information systems in cases, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation.
20. If federal laws or regulatory legal acts adopted according to them do not set the requirement about need of drawing up the document only on paper carrier, an opportunity to select option of obtaining result of the providing service in electronic form signed with the authorized officer using the strengthened qualified electronic signature, irrespective of a form or a method of the request for service is provided to the applicant.
The possibility of obtaining result of providing service in electronic form or the paper document is provided to the applicant during validity period of result of providing service (if such term is set by regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation).
21. Access to the result of providing service received in electronic form on the uniform portal, portals of services or the official sites (including in a uniform personal account) during the term set by the legislation of the Russian Federation is provided to the applicant. To the applicant the opportunity of preserving of the electronic document which is result of providing service and signed with the authorized officer using is given to the strengthened qualified electronic signature, on the technical means and also a possibility of the direction of such electronic document in other bodies (organizations).
22. The notification on completion by bodies (organizations) of the actions provided by these requirements is sent to the applicant in time, not exceeding one working day after completion of the corresponding action, to the e-mail address or using means of the uniform portal, portals of services or the official site in a uniform personal account at the choice of the applicant.
Bodies (organization), operator of the uniform portal and also operators of portals of services and the official sites have the right to define additional methods of obtaining data on the course of accomplishment of a request by placement of information on portals of services or the official sites.
23. When providing service electronically to the applicant goes:
a) the notification on making an appointment in body (organization) or the multifunction center containing data on date, time and the place of acceptance;
b) the notification on acceptance and registration of a request and other documents necessary for providing service containing data on the fact of acceptance of a request and the documents necessary for providing service, and the beginning of the procedure of providing service and also data on date and time of the end of providing service or motivated failure in the acceptance of a request and other documents necessary for providing service;
c) the notification on the fact of obtaining information confirming service payment;
d) the notification on results of consideration of the documents necessary for providing service containing data on adoption of the positive decision on providing service and an opportunity to receive result of providing service or motivated failure in providing service.
24. Quality evaluation of providing service is performed according to Rules of assessment by citizens of efficiency of activity of heads of territorial authorities of federal executive authorities (their structural divisions) taking into account quality of providing by them public services and also application results of the specified assessment as the basis for decision making about early termination of execution by the corresponding heads of the job responsibilities approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 12, 2012 No. 1284 "About assessment by citizens of efficiency of activity of heads of territorial authorities of federal executive authorities (their structural divisions) and territorial authorities of state non-budgetary funds (their regional departments) taking into account quality of providing public services by them and also about use of results of the specified assessment as the basis for decision making about early termination of execution by the corresponding heads of the job responsibilities".
Assessment by the applicant of quality of providing service electronically is not the compulsory provision for continuation of providing service by body (organization).
25. The possibility of the direction of the complaint to solutions, actions or failure to act of body (organization), the official of body (organization) or the public or municipal servant according to Article 112 of the Federal law "About the organization of providing state and municipal is provided to the applicant services" and in the order set by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 20, 2012 No. 1198 "About the federal state information system providing process of the pre-judicial, (extrajudicial) appeal of the solutions and actions (failure to act) made when providing the public and municipal services".
- ↑ The award for test cracking of a system of online vote in Moscow was increased to 2 million rubles
- ↑ On elections to the Moscow City Duma for the first time will organize an internet voting. Force state employees to vote as it will be necessary much more simply
- ↑ the Government approved creation of the electronic file on all population of Russia
- ↑ [Russians called the most demanded digital state services of https://www.rbc.ru/society/13/03/2019/5c87d2ae9a794743baad4ef6]
- ↑ The state fees will lower twice for paper economy
- ↑ Sberbank is ready to undertake function on digitalization of state services, Gref said
- ↑ Government decree No. 236 "About requirements to electronic submission of the public and municipal services"