Fraud Detection System Fraud detection system (fraud)
Program or the hardware and software system providing monitoring, detection and layer management of a fraud. Practically should be always configured for banks, telecom operators, payment systems. Anti-fraud monitoring systems you watch the directory here.
Fraud (fraud) - deliberate actions or failure to act of physical persons and/or legal entities with the purpose to receive benefit at the expense of the company and/or to cause it material and/or non-material damage
Fraud - plunder of someone else's property or buying someone else's property by deception or confidence abuse (Article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation)
Sources for the analysis of signs of a fraud - heterogeneous data
Formation of patterns of "Standard day"
- we create the picture of the standard worker 
- we configure the automatic notification
- vvyyavlenny deviations "we warm up" areas of a possible fraud
Formation of patterns Fraud and Exception
Main objective internal system antifraud
Chronology of events
2019: In the world only 13% of the organizations apply AI and machine learning to fight against fraud
On July 11, 2019 it became known that in only two years the artificial intelligence and machine learning will be used for counteraction to fraud three times more often than for July, 2019. Such data were obtained during joint survey of SAS company and Association of the certified specialists in investigation of plunders and fraud (Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, ACFE). For July, 2019 such the antifraud tools is already used in 13% of the organizations which participated in poll and in another 25% said what one or two years are going them to implement during the next. Read more here.
2017: Forrester: By 2020 world losses from fraud will reach 2 trillion US dollars
As show results of the research ordered by Experian and conducted by Forrester Consulting company, nearly a half (42%) of top managers of the large companies consider fraud the second most important obstacle for business growth (activity of competitors remains the main negative factor).
Nearly 400 top managers of the companies of the countries of Europe, the Middle East and Africa participated in a research. Results of a research show what many heads of the companies do not realize as it is important to find golden mean between procedures of fraud prevention and comfort of clients. And this with the fact that the vast majority of respondents do not consider rather effective the processes of counteraction to fraud used in their company.
- More than three fourth (77%) the CEOs recognized that their existing strategy of fraud prevention are inefficient.
- Only in every fourth (28%) the organizations, according to respondents, the balanced method of fight against swindlers which is not causing inconveniences for respectable clients is developed.
- Less than one third (31%) of the companies perform permanent monitoring of attempts of fraud, monitor transactions of clients in real time or have access to exact data sources.
- As a result nearly a half (45%) of all senior heads of the companies in the next year are going to improve analytics of counteraction to fraud, investing means in new technologies, including in the software on recognition of devices.
Many top managers realize the urgent need to work quickly, being afraid that traditional business models will sink into oblivion in the next 5 years as will not be able to meet customer expectations and will give way to less large, but technically more competent developments.
- Cyber attacks
- Quotations of user data in the market of cybercriminals
- Information security in banks
- Corruption (fraud, bribes): Russia and world
- How to select an antifraud system for bank? TADetails