Whom and what the federal IT budget of Russia in 2018 was spent for. Research of TAdviser
TAdviser continues a series of the annual publications devoted to the analysis of the public expenditures on ICT. The overview brought to attention of readers is already the third, and in 2018 edition decided to expand an analytical part of the overview considerably. In addition to the rating of an ICT expenses of federal agencies and sampling analysis of the "richest" plans of informatization which already became traditional, experts of TAdviser this year paid attention to structure of IT budgets and tried to understand what budgetary funds are specifically spent for. Article is included into the Informatization of a Public Sector of 2018 overview
Public control over state expenditure on ICT – a problem in the regulator
It is necessary to begin the next overview about expenses on state informatization with ascertaining of the sad fact – every year it becomes more difficult to collect initial data for preparation of such materials. Very conditional openness of state structures which is in a directive way announced during activity of the previous structure of the Russian government though was implemented rather formally, but after all gave certain opportunities of obtaining necessary information with reasonable labor costs and for predictable time.
Meanwhile, publications of TAdviser about expenses of budgetary funds for ICT in state structures are not a subject on duty in the editorial plan at all - it is one of instruments of public control which need is directly designated in one of the main regulating documents regulating state informatization processes. In "Regulations on coordination of actions for use of information and communication technologies in activity of state bodies" (it is approved as the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 24, 2010 No. 365; the current version of 7/6/2017, further – software 365) – one of the purposes of coordination is formulated as follows:
increase in efficiency of implementation of informatization due to implementation of the principles of project management and also due to implementation of instruments of public control over implementation of informatization
In 2015 two main open sources in which analysts, journalists and normal citizens could get data by quantitative and qualitative parameters of the state informatization were:
- Portal of coordination , being a uniform open source of data according to departmental plans of informatization. On the portal information on the budgets selected for informatization of OGV was published aggregated (in general across the Russian Federation, on branches of the power, on departments) and detailed (by plans and separate actions);
- The register federal GIS, being in commercial operation – with short passports of a FSIS and the generalized data on total budgeted expenses of creation, development and operation of a FSIS. This register was maintained by Roskomnadzor since 2010 for nearly six years and was closed (without adequate replacement with other information resource) at the end of 2015.
Since 2016, both above-mentioned sources ran low. Process of the actual closing of earlier public data was initiated by order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1235 "About a federal state information system of coordination of informatization" (further – software 1235), left in November, 2015.
The ingenious phrase of Victor Chernomyrdin as well as possible approaches the history of creation and start in operation of a FSIS of KI: "Meant well, and it turned out as always". As envisioned by the officials of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, responsible for a subject of coordination, developing software 1235 both the new portal of state informatization, and the relevant register federal had to be implemented by GIS already within a new system.
Practically right after a release of the software 1235 Portal of Coordination AIS UVIRI it was disconnected, and the Register of a FSIS ceased to be updated. However, the FSIS of KI with functionality, approximate to that which was provided by software 1235 was brought into operation only in one and a half years - in June, 2017. At the same time, in a new system the functionality of the open publication of data from actions and plans of informatization of departments as of December, 2018 is not implemented. What is present at the KI FSIS portal at the section "Open data" does not maintain any criticism (the critique of TAdviser on this subject is published in January, 2019).
As for the Register of a FSIS, only in two and a half years after a release of software 1235, spring of 2018, for a long time irrelevant data of the old register of a FSIS were published – without any instruction on their irrelevance – on the KI FSIS portal. The relevant register of the operating FSIS for 2018 just does not exist – and, according to the sources of TAdviser familiar with a situation, it is not also in the KI FGIS internal information bases.
How data for reviews of TAdviser of 2017-2018 were collected and verified, it would be possible to write the separate article in a genre of "the digital detective story". Perhaps, soon the analysts of TAdviser participating in preparation of this publication will present readers this story – she on herself is very indicative in the context of ongoing hype on subjects of digital economy, Big Data and transformation of a state administration.
And already in the near future, apparently, it is necessary to enter a special new position into editions TAdviser in the spirit of the times – date detective story. Specialists with such specialization will definitely not be left without work (it was the sad joke, in which only a joke share).
Research objects – whose ICT budgets are analyzed
As well as in last years, the main objects of a research of TAdviser in 2018 were budgets of the federal public authorities (PA). As in media often confuse abbreviations of OGV and FEA (federal executive authority), including them interchangeable synonyms, useful will be to remind elements of state system of Russia here:
- The government in Russia is divided into three branches – legislative, executive and judicial. The term "OGV" is the most general, it integrates in itself(himself) all three branches of the power (and also OGV with a special status – see below);
- The legislature is provided by two chambers of Federal Assembly – the Federation Council and the State Duma;
- The term "FOIV" (that is obvious from its interpretation) belongs only to the federal level of executive power (the federal ministries, services and the agencies). The structure of this branch of the power is in more detail described below;
- Federal level of judicial authority is provided Constitutional and Supreme by courts and also Judicial department at the Supreme Court;
- Several OGV which do not treat one of three main branches of the power - Central Election Commission, the Prosecutor General's Office, Investigative Committee, Accounts Chamber, the Commissioner for Human Rights and the Central Bank of Russian Federation have a special status.
The structure of executive power operating now is defined by the decree of the Russian President of May 15, 2018 No. 215. All federal executive authorities are divided into three groups:
- The federal ministries, independent federal services and the agencies which management of activity is performed by the Russian President and also the federal services and the agencies subordinated to these federal ministries. It is so-called "presidential" (or "power") the block – 20 federal executive authorities are introduced into it;
- The federal ministries which management of activity is performed by the Government of the Russian Federation and also the federal services and the federal agencies subordinated to these federal ministries. 46 federal executive authorities enter into this group;
- Independent federal services and the agencies which management of activity is performed by the Government of the Russian Federation; 7 federal executive authorities enter into this group. Together with the previous group (i.e., totally 53) they make the FOIV so-called "governmental" block.
- Much acting with the NPA of federal level also central governing bodies of state non-budgetary funds – RPF, FCMIF and the Social Insurance Fund are equated to a federal executive authority.
As action of the basic of the NPA in the field of state informatization coordination – software 365 - directly extends only to a federal executive authority and off-budget funds, the main objects of a research are 76 OGV. But by force it is necessary to exclude several federal executive authority of the presidential block most of which of data on activity (including, and the size of IT budgets) has limited extent of distribution (are carried to confidential information or have the status of the state secret) from this number – FSB, the FSO, SVR, FSTEC and the GUSP. These federal executive authorities provide observance of software 365, but the plans of informatization in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications in the state secret mode submit for approval (i.e., in the form of paper documents with the corresponding signature stamp) and do not publish them in open access on the official sites of departments. Only one of the specified departments – the FSO – experts of TAdviser turned on in the pivot table federal executive authority, having used as IT budget assessment (most likely, underestimated) official data from the State program "Information society (2011-2020)" - the budget of the FSO within this state program is shown as a part of the subprogramme 4 Information state and "Information and technology and information and analytical ensuring activity of separate public authorities" belongs to the main action 4.8.
10 OGV which are not a federal executive authority make so-called group "untouchable" (the unofficial title used in narrow group of specialists in coordination) - the requirements of software 365 and the procedure of coordination performed by the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications have for them advisory nature. Till 2017 the most part of "untouchable" OGV after all provided the information according to the plans of informatization in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, however, further almost all ceased to observe this formality.
As it was already told in a research of 2017 (see. "As well as who spends the federal ICT budget of Russia. We analyze digits of 82 ministries and departments"), several OGV from ten "untouchable" after all do not avoid full observance of coordination procedures. The Constitutional court, the Prosecutor General's Office and Accounts Chamber treat such OGV. The Central Electoral Commission, though does not provide the plans of informatization for approval in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, on the official site regularly publishes resolutions on the statement of expenses on development and maintenance of Elections state automated system (actually, it and is the plan of informatization Russian CEC).
Thus, this research includes data from the following sources:
- 71 plans of informatization of a federal executive authority (and other OGV equated to them) published on the official sites of departments;
- 4 plans of informatization of OGV from group "untouchable", also available in the published type;
- 5 estimates of IT budgets of other "untouchable", information created by experts of TAdviser on the basis of the cross analysis of all available sources.
The volume, dynamics and features of the ICT budgets in 2017-2018
Data on the official sizes of IT budgets of federal OGV in 2018 are provided in this section. Refining "official" in the previous offer is not casual – experts of TAdviser established that many departments have also unofficial IT budgets – in the sense that expenses on them are made "by" the software 365 procedures. After the long creative discussions experts decided to call such budgets "delta budgets" and the separate section of the overview is devoted to their analysis.
The pivot table with data on volumes and dynamics of IT budgets of federal OGV in 2017-2018 is given below. In the previous reviews of TAdviser similar tables were the main result of a research and were of the greatest interest to readers. Same year experts of TAdviser for the first time prepared the profound analysis of IT budgets by the directions of expenditure of means, and results of this analysis opened a lot of unexpected.
Tab. 1. IT budgets of state agencies in 2018
|' №'||Name OGV||Chief information officer||The budget in 2018, thousand rubles.||The budget in 2017, thousand rubles.||The place in the rating of 2017||Dynamics in rating|
|3||Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications||13,615,751.50||8,535,481.50||5||2|
|4||Federal Treasury of the Russian Federation||10,689,782.10||12,353,966.70||3||-1|
|5||Ministry of Internal Affairs||7,040,868.30||9,809,261.90||4||-1|
|6||FCS of Russia||6,202,599.00||4,376,274.00||8||2|
|8||Ministry of Defence||4,122,077.20||4,653,812.10||7||-1|
|9||Social Insurance Fund of the Russian Federation||3,335,663.00||3,135,663.00||11||2|
|10||Judicial department at Russian Armed Forces||3,102,384.00||5,023,060.00||6||-4|
|11||State Office of Public Prosecutor of Russia||2,874,676.70||1,515,701.30||18||7|
|12||National Guard of the Russian Federation||2,860,187.00||2,837,943.00||12||0|
|14||Ministry of Transport||2,073,497.30||2,513,216.20||13||-1|
|15||Central Electoral Commission||1,975,635.80||4,135,177.80||10||-5|
|16||Ministry of Finance||1,824,545.20||1,687,894.00||16||0|
|20||Ministry of Health||1,005,870.80||1,802,771.30||14||-6|
|21||MFA of Russia||942,416.10||1,349,219.70||20||-1|
|23||MINISTRY OF EMERGENCY SITUATIONS||884,633.50||882,099.10||23||0|
|24||Ministry of Labor||746,947.50||841,416.30||25||1|
|28||Ministry of Agriculture||587,230.00||625,111.10||28||0|
|34||Ministry of Economic Development||425,749.30||866,176.10||24||-10|
|35||President's executive officer||408,255.70||247,018.70||45||10|
|36||Ministry of Industry and Trade||391,342.20||505,722.60||31||-5|
|37||Ministry of Culture||390,014.10||262,515.30||43||6|
|38||Ministry of Justice||349,265.30||184,643.00||49||11|
|48||Ministry of Construction||204,365.20||282,938.80||41||-7|
|49||Federal Service for Alcohol Market Regulation||203,369.20||173,965.20||52||3|
|54||Federal Accreditation Service||158,889.10||288,641.30||40||-14|
|57||Ministry for the Development of the Russian Far East||119,048.20||141,426.90||54||-3|
|59||The Ministry of Education and Science (till May, 2018)||107,403.00||113,479.10||57||-2|
|62||Ministry of Energy||104,486.20||104,034.80||62||0|
|66||State Courier Service of the Russian Federation||62,208.70||80,396.40||64||-2|
|71||Ministry of Sport||47,824.00||30,500.00||74||3|
|76||FEDERAL AGENCY FOR ETHNIC AFFAIRS||20,600.00||17,932.80||78||2|
|77||Ministry of Natural Resources||17,832.50||44,529.10||70||-7|
|' '||Source: TAdviser|
Comments on the data provided to Tab. 1:
1. The total amount of IT budgets of 2018 of all of OGV included in the table - 122.215 billion rubles - differs upwards a little from data which are provided in the report of Accounts Chamber published in November, 2018 – 115.9 billion rubles. It is caused by several factors:
- Data are provided in the report of the joint venture according to the summary budget painting (SBP) as of July 1, 2018. However, the RBU in itself is not "cast in granite" and within a year can change several times both towards increase, and towards reduction. Towards the end of 2018, data of the SBR on the code of BP 242, most likely, it is even less than a digit, recorded in the middle of the year since after October 1 not contracted LBO (i.e., on what did not undergo competitive procedures and are not concluded government contracts) are subject to return to Treasury;
- In the data from the SBR provided in the report of the joint venture, most likely, there are no sizes of IT budgets of OGV entering into group of "untouchable". It is not the ultimate truth, but rather plausible hypothesis of the experts of TAdviser having a good idea of coordination processes;
2. In the table data on IT budgets of departments for 2017 are adjusted – data are specified on the basis of most current releases of PI 2017-2019 which were claimed how the last year's overview of TAdviser was published. According to the specified data, also OGV rating positions on the sizes of IT budgets are corrected.
3. The table does not include data of some federal agencies abolished or reorganized in 2018:
- Though, the Federal Agency for Scientific Organizations (FASO) had the IT budget for 2018, it practically did not use it since it was abolished in May, 2018. With respect thereto, FASO is not presented in the table; Minnauka, FASO which became the legal successor, inherited also its IT budget – it is shown in the table;
- Minpros, created as a result of reorganization of the former Ministry of Education and Science, for half a year which passed from the moment of creation did not create the IT budget; with respect thereto Minpros is also not specified in the table.
4. For a number of OGV whose plans of informatization are not available publicly, the assessment of the size of IT budgets was carried out on the basis of other available data sources – or EIS in the field of state procurements (both on the concluded government contracts, and on the announced procurement procedures), or on materials of the official sites. Treat such OGV:
- Federation Council and State Duma,
- Judicial department at the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation,
- Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation,
- Russian Central Election Commission.
5. This year the decision not to include in the table an indicator of dynamics of budgets percentage of a year by a year since no systemically operating factor of the real world exists behind this digit was made. IT budgets of departments can change sometimes sharply year by year (see, for example, budget of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications in 2017-2018) and it is connected or with some single events (such as World Cup 2018 in Russia), or with the beginning/termination of some long projects. In this sense it will be interesting to look at IT budgets of the following, 2019 – whether will be reflected in them or not the beginning of implementation of the national program "Digital Economy".
Top-20 OGV practically did not change in structure in comparison with 2017 – only the MFA whose IT budget in 2018 fell short of "the line of billionaires" very little - departments whose budgets exceed 1 billion rubles dropped out of this list.
The first five is also stable the second year in a row – in it there are no departments beginners, only the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications moved from the 5th place in 2017 to the 3rd place this year, having slightly moved Treasury and the Ministry of Internal Affairs. It is interesting that both of these departments conceded to themselves last year's by the size of budgets approximately 2 billion rubles.
It should be noted also rather sharp changes of budgets at a number of departments which led more to change of the place in the table than on 5 positions up or down, in comparison with last year's rating. At the same time it is necessary to understand that change even on one position in top-20 rating (department - "billionaires" - with IT budgets more than 1 billion rubles) is to department much more expensive, than in average and lower parts of the table.
Structure of an ICT expenses of federal OGV
In 2018 TAdviser for the first time decided to carry out deeper analysis on federal executive authority IT expenses on the basis of all available information of experts. Not only that how many money each specific department spends for IT is of interest, but also on what it is specific this money spends. Running forward, it is necessary to tell that results of this analysis were a little unexpected even for the experts well familiar with a subject of the overview.
In order that to the readers of the overview rather far from a coordination subject, the main results of the carried-out analysis were clear, in the beginning it is necessary to carry out small "educational program".
Accounting items in the field of federal ICT: determination and classification
Feature of plans of informatization of federal OGV is that they form by the so-called accounting items (AI). The accounting item is an information system (a subsystem of an end-to-end system) or the component(s) of information and telecommunication infrastructure (ITKI) considered as indivisible entities for the purposes of planning of actions for informatization and accounting of the budgetary funds spent for their creation, development and operation.
The technique  operating now  of IT objects and expenses on them and also the AIS of Accounting providing till 2017  automation of these functions, are developed in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications. The qualifier of accounting items used in a technique (its structure is required for the further analysis) provides 5 classification categories (CC) of the top level (they have numbers from 10 to 50), two of which – KK 20 and KK 40 – have the second level of classification (subcategory) with numbering, respectively, from 21 to 27 (for KK 20) and from 41 to 47 (for KK 40). The structure of the qualifier of OU is given in Tab. 2; in the same place short comments on each classification category are given. Wishing to get acquainted in more detail with a technique of accounting of OU are able to do it – the reference to the relevant order of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications is given at the end of the overview.
Tab. 2. Structure of the qualifier of accounting items
|Category/subcategory||Name of a category / subcategory|
|10 (there are no subcategories)||The IC of special activity|
|The ICs intended for automation or information support of providing state services or execution of state functions of specific OGV (as a rule, it is GIS of federal or departmental level)|
|' 20'||IC of standard activity|
|The ICs intended for automation of the providing activity of OGV within execution of standard powers by them|
|21||IC of documentary ensuring activity|
|22||Control IC personnel|
|23||Control IC finance|
|24||Control IC tangible and intangible assets|
|25||IC of the organization of information exchange|
|26||IC of information support of activity|
|27||Other ICs of standard activity|
|30 (there are no subcategories)||The Data Processing Centers (DPC)|
|40||ITKI standard components|
|The software and hardware complexes and means performing the general technology functions and (or) shared ICs (the computer aids intended for direct work of the user).|
|41||Workstations of general purpose|
|42||Server hardware which is not a part of DPC|
|43||Means of printing and copying of data, publishing systems|
|44||Internal telecommunication infrastructure|
|45||The telecommunication infrastructure providing external communication|
|46||Hardware and software systems of information security|
|47||Other types of ITKI. The ITKI components which did not enter subcategories 41-46 belong to this subcategory|
|' 50 (there are no subcategories)'||Infrastructure of the electronic government|
|Components of the infrastructure providing information and technology interaction of the IC used for providing the public and municipal services electronically|
|' '||Source: TAdviser|
Model of the ICT budget of average OGV
For the purposes of the further analysis we need model of IT expenses of average OGV.
Such "spherical OGV in a vacuum" has the annual IT budget approximately in 1.5 billion rubles and spends it for the following standard model of IT infrastructure:
- 7-10 federal GIS (accounting items 10 KK);
- on 1 IC of standard activity, i.e. on one OU in each of subcategories 21.26 (KK 27 – usually a reserve for atypical OU);
- 1 DPC in which all are unrolled (T) by GIS and, perhaps, some ICs of standard activity. Often standard OGV even has no own DPC, and he rents capacities or in DPC of Rostelecom, or in one of commercial DPCs; in such cases in the budget there is no separate line of expenses on DPC since these expenses go to category of current expenses on (F) GIS or standard ICs;
- on 1 OU on each subcategory 41.46 (KK 47 – usually a reserve).
On expense types, distinguished by techniques of planning and accounting – creation / development / operation of OU – and by classification categories the budget of standard OGV is distributed as follows:
- In general, the budget of development (i.e. actions of the Creation and Development types) – 25-35%, the budget of current expenses (actions like Operation) – 65-75%;
- On (F) GIS about 20-25% of all budget usually leave; at the same time, within this KK funds are distributed approximately equally between the budget of development and current expenses;
- Total expenses of standard OGV on all ICs of standard activity make about 5-10% of the general budget. At the same time distribution between development and current expenses is very uneven for separate subcategories year by year. For example, works on development of workflow systems, the personnel, financial or accounting systems are rather often performed; at the same time funds for operation can not be allocated at all – it is considered that in such cases operation is performed by forces of specialists of OGV (though, actually, almost in all such cases the budget of operation becomes a part of "delta budget"; about "delta budgets" see Section 4).
- Means in category of "DPC" usually make no more than 10% of the budget and almost entirely go to current expenses. Serious deviations towards the budget of development in this category happen or at physical accumulation of power of DPC, or at reference on this category of a part of budgets of development (F) GIS (for those systems which are placed in DPC). It is also necessary to note that expenses on category of DPC are present only at a quarter of all federal OGV; thus, at standard OGV this expense type can be excluded.
- Expenses on category "ITKI Standard Components" can totally make up to 50% of all IT budget of OGV. In category, on separate subcategories of means are distributed very unevenly. The most costly (practically at all OGV) are 3 subcategories - "Workstations of general purpose" (41 KK), "Means of printing and copying" (43 KK) and "The telecommunication infrastructure providing external communication" (45 KK). And, the last from the called subcategories is the most costly – it one can make about 60% of all budget for category and at many OGV often exceeds the budget for category 10 "the IC of special activity".
On the nature of distribution of main articles of the IT budget it is possible to select (in addition to a standard profile to which there corresponds most OGV) 3 OGV specific profiles:
1. "GIS-centric" - OGV in which budget total expenses on GIS significantly (by 1.5-2 times) exceed expenses of standard OGV on this category. Such profile those OGV which are customers and operators large federal GIS, as a rule, have;
2. "DPCs-centric" are OGV in which budget the essential share of expenses (sometimes up to 50% of all budget) is made by expenses on category of "DPC". The most noticeable owners of such profile are two departments – FTS Russia and Federal Treasury;
3. "Telecom centric" - OGV, in which budget the main share (in some cases – up to 90% of all budget!) make expenses on a subcategory "The telecommunication infrastructure providing external communication".
Such profiling is entered not casually. If presence at OGV of a specific profile of the IT budget of the 1st or 2nd type quite is explained by features of OGV or its IT strategy, then the IT budget with a specific profile of the 3rd type (telecom centric), as a rule, confirms one – this OGV almost for certain has "delta budget".
The analysis of a cumulative ICT expenses of OGV in 2018
Percentage distribution of the summary IT budget of the federal OGV for expense types corresponding to categories of accounting in a technique of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications is presented in Tab. 3. The analysis was carried out on the basis of data from the published plans of informatization of OGV for 2017 and 2018. Values in the table are rounded with an accuracy of 0.5%, but this rounding does not influence an overall picture in any way.
Tab. 3. Distribution of the summary IT budget of federal OGV by expense categories in 2017-2018.
|Category||Name of a category/subcategory||Share in the budget|
|10||IC of special activity (FSIS)||> 25%|
|21||IC of documentary ensuring activity||< 1%|
|22||Control IC personnel||< 0,5%|
|23||Control IC finance||~ 2%|
|24||Control IC tangible and intangible assets||< 1%|
|25||IC of the organization of information exchange||1-1.5%|
|26||IC of information support of activity||~ 1.5%|
|27||Other ICs of standard activity||1-1.5%|
|30||Data Processing Centers (DPC)||> 14%|
|41||Workstations of general purpose||~ 7%|
|42||Server hardware which is not a part of DPC||> 5%|
|43||Means of printing and copying||> 3%|
|44||Internal telecommunication infrastructure||~ 2%|
|45||The telecommunication infrastructure providing external communication||> 29%|
|46||Hardware and software systems of information security||~ 4%|
|50||Infrastructure of the electronic government||~ 3%|
|' '||Source: TAdviser|
It is easy to see that on three cost types, the corresponding KK 10, 30 and 45, the main volume of IT budgets – totally about 68-69% are necessary. In absolute digits these values for 2018 in the amount are nearly 80 billion rubles, of them:
- on category 10 – more than 29 billion rubles,
- on category 30 – more than 16 billion rubles,
- on category 45 – nearly 34 billion rubles.
And if the first of three values was quite expected, then expenses on DPC and a telecom, being aggregated on all by OGV, were very impressive.
Especially it should be noted that from 16+ billion rubles spent in 2018 for DPCs, the lion share (more than 14 billion rubles) fell on only 2 federal executive authorities – FTS Russia (9.2 billion) and Federal Treasury (nearly 4.9 billion). Actually, because of proceeding already several years of establishment and development of a system of DPC of the Ministry of Finance (in these DPCs which are partially already put into operation key IT systems at once of three departments – the Ministry of Finance, FTS and Treasury are based), FTS also is a champion on IT budgets.
Expenses on telecommunication infrastructure are distributed on different OGV also unevenly. Holders of the largest budgets for this category in 2018 are:
- The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation – more than 7.6 billion rubles (nearly 57% of all IT budget of department),
- The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation – nearly 6.9 billion rubles (more than 83% of the official IT budget of the ministry),
- The Pension Fund of the Russian Federation – more than 3 billion rubles (nearly 20% of all IT budget of RPF),
- The Russian Defense Ministry – more than 3 billion rubles (72% of the official IT budget of department),
- FTS – more than 2 billion rubles (nearly 12% of the budget),
- The National Guard of the Russian Federation – 1.8 billion rubles (more than 63% of the budget),
- FPS of Russia – more than 1 billion rubles (62% of the budget).
If to remember that above about "telecom centric" profiles of IT budgets was written, it becomes clear that among above-mentioned federal executive authorities it was necessary to look for owners of "delta budgets". However, it is necessary to exclude the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications from the list of "delta applicant" (this department has special – "an event - centric" an IT budget profile) and also FTS and RPF - profiles of these two departments classical "GIS-centric", and 10-20% expenses on a telecom connected with geographically distributed operation of two largest FSIS (the AIS "Tax-3" and AIS RPF-2), are not for them something unusual.
Some more OGV also has the budgets for this category exceeding 1 billion rubles, but their share in the general IT budgets of departments is not abnormal (does not exceed 10-15%). But at a number of departments with rather modest IT budgets (which are often not exceeding 100 million rubles) abnormal volumes of expenses on a telecom (from 30 to 80% of the budget) were also revealed; such departments were also checked regarding existence of "delta budgets", and some finds were very interesting.
As it was already told above, "delta budgets" within this overview called those budgeted expenses on IT of federal level who are one way or another made, passing the software 365 control mechanisms, i.e., the relevant activities for informatization do not undergo neither approval in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, nor control in the Ministry of Finance and Federal Treasury.
To be fair, it is necessary to emphasize that with a subject of "delta budgets" experts of TAdviser, in principle, did not make any revolutionary discovery. Existence of "delta budgets" is not a secret for informatization regulators (the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Ministry of Finance), for the state controllers (Accounts Chamber, FAS), for the principal supervisory authority (Prosecutor General's Office). The modest merit in the matter of TAdviser considers results of the carried-out analysis which allowed (so far – still approximately) to estimate the scale of the phenomenon and to set a new vector of efforts for enthusiasts of studying of "undercurrents" of state informatization.
Main engines of implementation of "delta budgets":
- Implementation of purchases at the expense of means of subordinated budgetary institutions (federal state budgetary Institution, Federal State Institution). In such cases of means of the federal budget, OGV which are at the disposal, are transferred in a type of a subsidy or funds for execution of a state task in "subveda" and, according to rules of the Budget code of the Russian Federation, cease to be considered as budget, automatically becoming own means "subveda".
- Reference of a number of purchases not to the master IT focused budget code of BP 242 "Purchase of goods, works, services in the field of information and communication technologies", and to the code of BP 241 "Research and development" (some OGV use this code of BP, for example. on initial stages of creation new GIS, calling development "prototype") or to the code of BP 244 "Other purchase of goods, works, services".
- Implementation of purchases within the state defense order (SDO). The purchases passing through GOZ have budget codes of BP 211/215/217 that automatically brings them from - under - actions of software 365 according to which only purchases with the code of BP 242 are controlled. Of course, such method of "deviation from coordination" is available not to all OGV but only to those who have the right to conduct procurement via GOZ mechanisms, i.e., to departments of the power block.
At the same time it should be noted that not always implementation of IT purchases through subordinated organization is sign of existence and use of the mechanism of "delta budget". So, in a number of OGV of federal level function of state procurements is entirely sent to maintaining one of "subspecies", however, OGV remains the main customer and the manager of the budget. Such centralized subveda - the "purchasers" conducting or procurement on all range of requirements of OGV, or only in the IT direction are available, for example, in Federal Treasury, the Central Electoral Commission, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, FTS. However, the same Ministry of Internal Affairs has also other "subveda" using just the mechanism of "delta budget".
Rather often through "delta budgets" purchases which when passing across standard canals of approval and control according to software 365 can raise not really convenient questions at the approving instances – for example, purchases of software which is not entering the register of the Russian software, or import computer and telecommunication equipment are carried out.
It is also necessary to note that in most cases "delta budgets" are not a method to leave from under a sharp-sighted look of controllers, and more likely a method of optimization and acceleration of procurement procedures by disposal of excessively bureaucratized and formal reconciliation procedures of actions for informatization with the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications (more precisely, with the "independent experts" who are located in "subveda" of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications – Federal State Budgetary Institution TsEKI).
So, for example, experts noted that in PI 2018-2020 the quantity of cases when service contracts of communication are carried out not through the head department which is the main manager of budgetary funds (MMBF), and through one or even several "subspecies" increased. It is caused by the fact that communication, unlike many other articles of IT budgets, is the vital IT component – it should function continuously, without calendar borders of year, cycles of an approval/statement of PI, terms of the beginning and the termination of government contracts. And with approval of communication expenses many departments (which especially have geographically distributed structure of divisions) most often have problems – on the one hand, because of the total large volume of these expenses as a part of IT budgets, and on the other hand, because of much bigger quantity of separate purchasing positions of which there are these expenses (according to informatization specialists, in many federal executive authorities cases when one action for communication payment of services included in the plan of informatization may contain in itself not that tens, and even hundreds and thousands of separate purchasing positions are frequent, on each of which – according to procedures of coordination – it is necessary to put for review the whole lots of the proving documents).
The main managers of "delta budgets" identified during the research, the sizes of these budgets and the direction of their expenditure are presented in Tab. 4. After the table comments on the most striking examples of use of "delta budgets" are provided.
Experts of TAdviser had also working idea about need of consolidation official and "delta budgets" within the uniform pivot table (and formations of summary rating of IT budgets taking into account delta components), however, as a result it was necessary to refuse it – because of uncertainty that in the course of the research all mechanisms of "delta budgets" at all were found OGV. Perhaps, in a year, in the next series of a research on budgets of 2019-2021 such consolidation will also be made.
The total volume of "delta budgets" (with the clause that assessment preliminary and incomplete) impresses – nearly 20.4 billion rubles that makes nearly 17% of the summary official IT budget of federal OGV.
Tab. 4. "The delta — budgets" federal OGV in 2018 *
|Federal OGV||Mechanism of implementation of "delta budget"||Assessment of "delta budget", thousand rubles *||Main directions of expenditure of "delta budget"|
|The Ministry of Defence||Purchases through state defense order (GOZ)||4,500,000||Purchase of computer aids (including, in the protected execution)|
|Ministry of Health Russia||Budget of other federal executive authority (Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications)||4,000,000||Connection of the medical organizations to the Internet|
|SD at Russian Armed Forces||Purchases through "subveda" - IAC Justice state automated system||3,102,000||Development and operation of Justice state automated system (actually – all IT infrastructure of the judicial system)|
|Ministry of Transport||Rostransmodernization||1,900,000||Development and operation of an ACS of shopping mall, development and operation [EGIS OTB]|
|The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation||Purchases through state defense order (GOZ), purchases through "subveda"||1,500,000||Purchase of computer aids (including, in the protected execution)|
|Pension Fund of the Russian Federation||MITs RPF||1,200,000||Development and operation of AIS RPF-2|
|FMBA of Russia||Purchases through "subveda" - FGBUZ "FMBA Blood Center"||900,000||Development and operation of the Uniform information database on implementation, connected with security of donor blood (EIBD)|
|The Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications||A state task to "subveda" - Scientific Research Institute Voskhod, "TsEKI"||836,910||Development and operation federal GIS, being under authority of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications|
|Rospatent||Purchases through "subveda" are FIPS||750,000||Purchase of computer aids, development and operation of GIS|
|FPS of Russia||Purchases through state defense order (GOZ), purchases through "subveda"||728,330||Purchase of computer aids (including, in the protected execution)|
|The National Guard of the Russian Federation||Purchases through GOZ||525,335||Purchase of computer aids (including, in the protected execution), development and operation of the GIS/IC|
|Roskomnadzor||Purchases through "subveda" is Federal State Unitary Enterprise GRFC||455,310||Purchase of computer aids, development and operation of GIS|
|* Digits in the table are given in round figures, only for the indication of an order of the amounts.||Source: TAdviser|
1. Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
The subject of "delta budgets" of OGV also began with the analysis of the IT budget of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, actually. During collection of information for this research experts of TAdviser paid attention to the strange facts – in the published plans of informatization of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for last years (2016-2017) were absent traces of sensational purchases during which department purchased personal computers with the preset software of Microsoft that violated requirements of "importozamestitelny" order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1236. All these purchases which were followed by publications in media, rather strong statements of authorities of regulators and explanations of the department as a result took place – but in plans of informatization of data on them were absent.
When experts found all these purchases on the portal of state procurements, everything was explained – procurements were conducted within the state defense order (SDO), i.e., did not fall under requirements of software 365, and on this basis were not included in IT plans and official (it will be more correct to tell, of course, – formal) the IT budget of department.
After such opening (on the example of the Ministry of Internal Affairs the mechanism of purchases "by software 365" through GOZ was for the first time revealed), naturally, the profound analysis of all IT purchases of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for 2017, and further – and all perfect and planned IT purchases in 2018 was carried out. One of the last on time of such planned purchases became widely famous again is the purchase suspended by FAS 30+ of thousand PCs from Windows 7 Pro OS for the amount 1.07 billion rubles (about it wrote TAdviser in article "FAS Found Violations in Billion Purchase of Computers on Windows OS for the Ministry of Internal Affairs").
In total, experts of TAdviser found on the EIS portal in the field of state procurements of IT purchase of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the amount more than 4.8 billion rubles performed in 2017 through the GOZ system; in total "delta budget" of department in 2017 exceeded 5.5 billion rubles. In addition to GOZ, the Ministry of Internal Affairs performs expenditure of funds for IT through "subveda" - them at the Ministry of Internal Affairs a little, and "delta streamlets" proceed in several directions at once.
However, in 2018 the volume of "delta budget" the Ministry of Internal Affairs is much more modest (relatively, of course) – only 1.5 billion rubles. Or, perhaps, department found new "delta channels".
2. Judicial department at the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation (SD of AF)
SD of AF, being OGV of federal level, executes a peculiar role of provider of IT services for higher OGV – the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation. Through SD of AF (to be exact, through his subordinated organization – Federal State Budgetary Institution Information and Analytical Center of Support of State Automated System Pravosudiye, further - IAC) performs all main actions for ensuring development and operation of program technical means Justice state automated systems for federal courts of general jurisdiction, bodies of Judicial department and the supreme bodies of judicial community.
As it was already noted at the beginning of the overview, SD of AF is included into number 10 of "untouchable" federal OGV in the context of software 365, i.e., he does not need to approve the plans of informatization with the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications and the Ministry of Finance. Till 2017 SD of AF, though is formal, but participated in coordination processes, submitted the plans of informatization to the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications and even published orders on their statement on the official site. However, the volume of IT budgets reflected in these plans (in 2017 - 1,622,686.30 thousand rubles), was significantly less real expenses on IT in the AF SD system – a bo'lshy part of means (about 75% of the general budget; in 2017 – more than 5 billion rubles) passed through IAC.
Since 2018, SD of AF completely ceased to publish data on the expenses on informatization. On the EIS portal in the field of state procurements only single purchases of SD of AF in the field of IT for the total amount which is not exceeding 30 million rubles are also placed - all main expenses on IT are performed through IAC now.
The fact that the IAC is the mechanism of implementation of "delta budget" of SD of AF never was a secret for the regulator and control bodies. In 2015 according to the results of one of checks of Accounts Chamber the report in which it was noted Was published :
… the scheme of financing of the Center does not meet the requirements of the Budget code regarding inclusion in it of budgetary appropriations on purchase of goods, works (services) for informatization of courts. As the auditor reported, more than 50% of the budgetary appropriations provided on purchase of goods, works and services in the field of information and communication technologies were spent without inclusion in the Plan of informatization of Judicial department and did not undergo approval in the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation. The organization of financing of purchases in the field of information and communication technologies through a subsidy for a state task brings all this amount of funds out of the sphere of authorization of expenses of the federal budget.
In 3 years which passed after this publication the main change which happened in the matter is that now nearly 100% of IT purchases of SD of AF pass through IAC.
And what is characteristic – such line of conduct allows SD of AF to avoid close attention of the regulator and other controllers (in particular, FAS) in such topic of the day as control of purchases of import software. Unlike other OGV, for example, of the Ministry of Internal Affairs which is regularly becoming by the newsmaker on this subject (last time - at the very beginning of September, 2018, with the purchase of the PC cancelled by FAS for the amount more than 1 billion rubles), SD of AF without any "soundtrack" in July concluded the government contract for the amount in media more than 425 million rubles on which it buys from Kraftvey company of 5500 PCs with preset by MS Windows OS 7 Pro and the MS Office Standard office suite.
At the time of work on this overview (the middle of December, 2018) the volume of already performed IT purchases of IAC for the benefit of SD of AF is more than 3 billion rubles.
As the general IT budget of SD of AF can be defined upon only in the end of the year, experts of TAdviser turned on in the pivot table on IT budgets of all of OGV the current purchasing amount of IAC – more than 3.1 billion rubles and also corrected the volume of the IT budget of SD of AF for 2017 (more than 5 billion rubles) that at once SD of AF in Top-10 of OGV on IT budgets and brought to one of the first places on "delta budgets".
3. Russian Ministry of Health
The delta component of the IT budget of the Ministry of Health was detected in the budget of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications. In June, 2018 the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications concluded the government contract with Rostelecom for the amount a little more than 4 billion rubles which subject – "Rendering services in ensuring connection of the medical organizations of the state and municipal health care systems to the Internet". Earlier similar contract, however, for the smaller amount was signed in 2017; in August, 2018 the contract with just the same formulation and the amount of 5 billion rubles was signed for 2018-2019 (its payment will go already from budget funds of 2019).
Formally these means do not belong to costs for ICT (they pass by the code of BP 244), but in reality these expenses differ in nothing from those which other departments show in the plans of informatization as belonging to accounting items 45 KK.
Thus, the Ministry of Health with direct participation of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications became one of the largest managers of "delta budgets" - at the official IT budget, the little the exceeding 1 billion rubles, department actually locates funds for IT more, than in 5 billion rubles.
4. Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation
The position of the chief coordinator of state informatization in relation to "delta budgets" is simple and clear – the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications rather actively uses the mechanism of "delta budgets" in the practice.
This mechanism through selection of subsidies to the subordinated organizations for accomplishment of a state task is implemented. Act as the main conductors of "delta budgets" for the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications:
- Federal State Budgetary Institution Scientific Research Institute Voskhod - in 2018 subsidies to Scientific Research Institute Voskhod for accomplishment of a state task made more than 659,230 thousand rubles;
- Subsidies in 2018 more than 177,680 thousand rubles are Federal State Budgetary Institution TsEKI.
Thus, the size of "delta budget" of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications – not less than 836,910 thousand rubles.
The situation with the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications and "delta budget" looks most funny taking into account the following aspect. Funds for development and operation of the main coordination systems of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications - a FSIS of KI and FSIS of medical and obstetrical center, i.e., that which are just used (well, theoretically – should be used) for control of observance of software 365, are also selected as a part of a subsidy of Federal State Budgetary Institution TsEKI and do not pass through reconciliation procedures according to requirements of software 365.
By the way, and support of the register of the Russian software is also not reflected in the plan of informatization of department at all; this money passes through one "subveda" – Federal State Unitary Enterprise NTTs Informregistr.
5. Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
The main holders of a delta part of the IT budget of Ministry of Transport are two of its "subveda" – Federal State Unitary Enterprise ProtectionInfoTrans (ZIT) and Federal State Institution "Rostransmodernization". Through these organizations there passes the considerable amount of funds, spent for two big FSIS which are under authority of Ministry of Transport – EGIS OTB and an ACS of shopping mall. Besides, through Federal State Unitary Enterprise ZIT the considerable part of procurements connected with products and services in the field of information security and data protection is conducted for the benefit of Ministry of Transport.
The Ministry of Defence treats OGV with "the telecom centric budget" (more than 70% of means are carried on KK 45). In principle, considering the special nature of application of IT in the Defense Ministry, it would be possible to consider that officially announced IT budget more than 4 billion rubles is complete regarding the items of expenditure allowed to the publication.
However, last 9/18/2018 the meeting of board of the ministry and the fragment of the report of the minister S.K. Shoygu relating to IT forced experts of TAdviser to begin "excavation" and on this department:
In 2014 in the Ministry of Defence the body of military management which is responsible for implementation and information technology development was created.
"For the last four years the amount of the obtained and processed information increased by 600 times, and quantity of sources of information — by 100 times. Constantly computing powers and amounts of data storage grow" — the Minister of Defence noted.
... In these conditions the Ministry of Defence works on formation of steady and safe information and telecommunication infrastructure using the perspective information and digital technologies based mainly on domestic developments.
"So, the level of automation grew seven times, information exchange time between bodies of military management was reduced by 30 times" — Sergey Shoygu reported.
The system of accounting of personal data of the military personnel is implemented. It is issued to more than 800 thousand personal electronic cards of the military personnel.
Only one selected phrase in a speech of the minister indicates that the Ministry of Defence at the budget should have serious items of expenditure connected with the organization of departmental DPCs – and meanwhile, in the published plan of informatization such expenses are not specified. Besides, it is logical to assume that department should spend the means comparable for purchase of personal computers and peripheral equipment (taking into account number) with expenses of other security officers – the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the National Guard of the Russian Federation. And these means in respect of informatization are absent – means, most likely, they pass on budgets of some subordinated organizations which at the Ministry of Defence not one ten.
Direct search in government contracts only of the Ministry of Defence succeeded to reveal in 2018 the purchases relating to ICT (mainly this acquisition of PEVM and notebooks in the protected execution and also peripheral equipment with special checks) and GOZ which are carried out through means, almost for 4.5 billion rubles – while year is not completed yet and purchases, for certain, were continued at the end of December.
7. FMBA of Russia
FMBA has one of the most modest IT budgets among all federal executive authorities – only 51.7 million rubles (the 69th place in rating among 80 OGV). However, during preparation of the overview it was found out that subordinated organization FMBA - FGBUZ "FMBA Blood Center" - is a customer and the operator of large GIS of federal scale - the uniform information database on implementation, connected with security of donor blood and its components for objects of service of blood of Russia (EIBD) . About 850-900 million rubles are annually spent for development and operation of EIBD; together with the accompanying expenses the IT budget of "FMBA Blood Center" reaches about 900-950 million rubles.
Thus, based on the ratio of official and "the delta-" of IT budgets (about 1:18 a.m.) FMBA is an undisputed leader of "delta rating".
Expenses on EIBD in 2017 made about 880 million rubles, in 2018 (for date of a research) – more than 810 million rubles. It is also interesting to note that the only service provider on development and support of EIBD for the last three years is Federal State Unitary Enterprise SVEKO - subordinated organization FSO of Russia.
2019: intersection of state informatization and digital transformation
By tradition of TAdviser completes the retrospective overview the forecast for the coming year. However, state informatization is not standard (from the point of view of analysts) a segment of the general IT market for which the forecast could be built on the basis of some observed trends and an expected supply-demand balance. Actually, we have strictly determined model which all parameters are already defined and put in the corresponding budget items – just so far complete detailing of these articles (to the level of separate OGV and expense categories) still remains non-public.
If to judge by last three (2016-2018) years, then regarding the total amount of the means spent for state informatization at the federal level rather conservative growth – on average, about about 5-6% a year is observed steady, but at the same time. That the total score of official volumes of IT budgets for 2018 makes a little more than 122 billion rubles it is possible to assume that in 2019 these volumes will grow up on 6-7 billion and will come very close to digit of 130 billion rubles.
Also we will not forget about for the first time the factor of "delta budgets" estimated quantitatively. Yet there are no bases to assume that in 2019 their volume will decrease (especially as also present assessment is preliminary and incomplete). Most likely, more complete analysis of this factor, in total with the general growth of an official part of IT budgets, not less than 25-26 billion rubles will give for 2019 an assessment.
And, as stated – last, but not least – long-awaited and many times the discussed means of the national program "Digital Economy"; the coming 2019 will become the first year of its implementation.
Final approval of the passport of the national program took place on December 27, 2018 at Presidium of Council at the President of the Russian Federation for strategic development and national projects. However, neither the passport, nor the list of actions for the directions of the program are published yet. Nevertheless, the corresponding target items of expenditure which are absolutely not casually containing the first letter of the word "digital" in the code - "D" are already entered to the federal budget.
One of six federal projects included in the national program – Digital State Administration can also directly have an impact on the subject of the analysis interesting us – budgets of state informatization – directly. Top level estimates (still distributed) amount of funds on this project are presented in Tab. 5.
Tab. 5. Means of the federal draft "Digital State Administration" of the national program "Digital Economy" in the federal budget of 2019
|Name gosprogrammy/subprogrammes / federal project||TSSR||BP||Volume in 2019, one thousand rub|
|STATE PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION "PROVIDING WITH AFFORDABLE AND COMFORTABLE HOUSING AND UTILITIES OF CITIZENS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION"||05|
|Subprogramme "Ensuring implementation of the state program"||05 3|
|Federal project "Digital Public Administration"||05 3 D6||91,000|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||05 3 D6 D0000||600|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||05 3 D6 D0000||600||73,383.4|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||05 3 D6 D0000||600||17,616.6|
|STATE PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION "ASSISTANCE OF EMPLOYMENT OF THE POPULATION"||07|
|Subprogramme "Active policy of employment of the population and social support of jobless citizens"||07 1|
|Federal project "Digital Public Administration"||07 1 D6||108,707.5|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Purchase of goods, works and services for ensuring the state (municipal) needs)||07 1 D6 D0000||200||108,707.5|
|STATE PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION "ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND THE INNOVATION ECONOMY"||15|
|Subprogramme "Improvement of a system of public administration"||15 4|
|Federal project "Digital Public Administration"||15 4 D6||153,406.8|
|Ensuring information and analytical and expert and analytical maintenance in the field of control and supervising activity (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||15 4 D6 60360||600||153,406.8|
|Subprogramme "Improvement of a system of the public strategic management"||15 8||1,069,124.8|
|Federal project "Digital Public Administration"||15 8 D6||752,541|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Purchase of goods, works and services for ensuring the state (municipal) needs)||15 8 D6 D0000||200||752,541.0|
|STATE PROGRAM OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION "INFORMATION SOCIETY"||23|
|Subprogramme Information state||23 4|
|Federal project "Digital Public Administration"||23 4 D6||28,176,011.3|
|Implementation of functions of project office by autonomous nonprofit organization "Russian Government Analytical Centre" on implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||23 4 D6 60502||600||200,000.0|
|Creation of a national data management system (Providing subsidies to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations)||23 4 D6 62671||600||510,545.0|
|Implementation of the national program "Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (Purchase of goods, works and services for ensuring the state (municipal) needs)||23 4 D6 D0000||200||4,697,222.0|
|23 4 D6 D0000||200||838,000.0|
|23 4 D6 D0000||200||20,534,244.3|
|23 4 D6 D0000||600||1,396,000.0|
|' '||Source: TAdviser|
It is easy to see that only means of the Information Society state program (GP IO) - regarding its subprogramme Information state have a direct bearing on budgets of state informatization. Let's remind that GP IO works since 2011 and its time frames are (still) limited 2020. The amount of funds, GP IO provided by the budget for the subprogramme Information state for 2019 (in edition of the passport of the program of 9/25/2018, i.e. without the Digital Economy program), made 15,941,919.7 thousand rubles – thus, the Digital Economy national program almost doubled this volume. Without the subsidies sent to budget, autonomous institutions and other non-profit organizations (lines with the code of BP 600), at the federal level a little more than 26 billion rubles will be distributed.
However, it is necessary to remember two moments of this distribution:
- The initial means put in the subprogramme Information state are already considered in drafts of IT budgets of a federal executive authority for 2019 – and these are about 15 billion rubles (from that assessment in about 130 billion rubles which is given in the beginning of the section). Thus, means of the Digital Economy national program increase this volume of all approximately by 10-11 billion rubles.
- Contractors of the subprogramme Information state in GP IO, i.e. receivers of means, are not all federal executive authorities - in 2019 funds are distributed only in 13 departments (the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the MFA, the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Culture, Minnauka, the FSO, the Ministry of Economic Development, Rosstat, Federal Accreditation Service, Rosarkhiv, Rosmorrechflot).
Thus, to expect some revolutionary changes in the field of state informatization in 2019, in connection with the beginning of the Digital Economy national program, according to experts of TAdviser, is not necessary.
- ↑ AIS UVIRIAIS "Management of departmental and regional informatization". Until the end of 2016 the AIS UVIRI was the main information system of processes of coordination of informatization. Since 2017 all data according to plans of informatization of a federal executive authority form and approved in federal GIS of coordination of informatization (a FSIS of KI).
- ↑ "By state agencies requirements of the mechanism of coordination of informatization are violated". The press release of Accounts Chamber of 10/29/2018
- ↑ of an uchetautverzhden
- ↑ the order of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of 5/31/2013 No. 127
- ↑ godas 2017 work with accounting items is conducted in the environment of federal GIS of coordination of informatization (KI FSIS)
- ↑ "
- ↑ actions for creation of Information and analytical center for support of Justice state automated system are in full not complete". Official site of Accounts Chamber, 2015
- ↑ of Data on contract No. 1770279292018000053
- ↑ 
- ↑ [Who and how considers the Russian donors? of CNews, 4/13/2017]