- 1 XLIFFService: Error in XliffFile2XliffString method.
|' №'||Name of state agency||Chief information officer||The IT budget in 2017, thousand rubles *||The IT budget in 2016, thousand rubles **||Loudspeaker 2017/2016, %|
|3||Federal Treasury||Alexander Albychev||12,468,814.60||10,720,997.30||16.3%|
|4||MINISTRY OF INTERNAL AFFAIRS||-||9,450,864.50||14,283,741.37||-33.8%|
|5||Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications||Oleg Pak||7,923,676.50||11,992,897.59||-33.9%|
The national program "Digital Economy" considerably accelerated process of digitalization of a public sector. Investment volume annually increases and the state remains the largest IT customer. Experts of the domestic IT companies specializing in project implementation in government institutions in October, 2019 shared with TAdviser the opinion on the most trend directions and technologies in a public sector.
- National data management system
- Modern analytical tools
- Artificial intelligence
- Common information space of state agencies
- Digital profile
- Development of a trunk communications infrastructure
- the Uniform digital circuit in health care
- Single cloud platform
- Import substitution
- Digitalization of an accounting and registration system in the field of the real estate
- Transition to a full stroke of interaction by the principle of EPGU-department-MFC
- Support and protection of business
- Marking of products
The lack of standardization of IT systems, lack of means, the shortage of qualified personnel and imperfection of the legislation are the problems which are most often mentioned in 2019 which face during digitalization the Russian state structures, first of all at the regional level. However there are some more yet not resolved and not less important issues which concern both subjects of the country, and federal authorities.
- Lack of uniform standards when choosing the departmental systems and variety of technologies
- Lack of financing of regional IT programs
- Personnel problems in regions
- Normative regulation of digitalization
- import substitution Problems
- Insufficient coordination of processes of digitalization at the federal and regional levels
- Conservatism of state customers
- Problems SIEI
- Problems of state procurements
- Problems of information security
The new ranking includes 30 companies which provided TAdviser data on revenue from projects in a public sector. Their total income at the end of 2018 was 83.4 million rubles, growth - 11%. A half of total sales is the share of 5 largest players of the market.
|№ 2018||№ 2017||Company||Revenue from IT projects in a public sector in 2018, million rubles including VAT||Revenue from IT projects in a public sector in 2017, million rubles including VAT||Loudspeaker 2018/2017, %|
Import substitution. Despite all difficulties of process of import substitution of IT, a number of experts nevertheless notice positive shifts. There are more and more successful Russian IT solutions, the relation to domestic developments changes for the better. Besides, stacks of the Russian products are created that allows customers to select software sets for an optimal solution of standard tasks  (in more detail).
Public-private partnership. The public-private partnership allows to separate responsibility for success of the project with the contractor, thereby doing it interested in efficiency, quality and reliability of the project. For the state it can also be a possibility of optimization of one-time investments, their diversities on time and bindings to achievement of the necessary indicators  (more detailed).
State Single Cloud Platform (SSCP). The state cloud project is aimed at providing a single cloud platform to state agencies. The first concept of development of "state cloud" was approved in 2015, and in the 2019th cardinal reset is carried out it  (in more detail).
|Financial information systems of Russia develop on the principles of centralization, insourcing and importonezavisimost. The Deputy manager of Treasury Alexander Albychev told about creation of a modern gosfintekh in an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov.|
|Since 2019 in Russia started work on the federal project "Creation of a Uniform Digital Circuit of Health Care". The volume of the forthcoming costs – more than 100 billion rubles. The Deputy Minister of Health Elena Boyko told in an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov about the main directions of digital development.|
|the Command of the Ministry of Economic Development, Centre for Strategic research and RANEPA drafts the bill which will oblige departments to formalize processes of rendering state services and will make possible their full automation. The head of Competence center on digital transformation of the public and municipal services TsSR and the director of the Center of IT researches and examination of a RANEPA Mikhail Braude-Zolotarev told about stages of the movement towards to progress and mechanisms of protection against this progress, about reefs and risks of automation of state services, about new components of infrastructure of the electronic government in an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov.|
|Mikhail Petrov Appointed at the end of 2018 the director of digital transformation of Accounts Chamber told in an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov about the main directions of the activity.|
|Change of requirements of a public sector forces the IT companies to transform the products and to accurately follow market requests. Ivan Skorodumov, the head of the department of development of information systems of EOS Group company told about the perspective directions of development of electronic document management systems, new technologies and problems which are not solved yet in an interview of TAdviser.|
|to the Ministry of science and the higher education of the Russian Federation Created in 2018 should transform the industry using digital platforms. The deputy minister of science and the higher education Denis Solodovnikov told about circuits of these platforms and approaches to their creation in an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov.|
|In September, 2019 in the Ministry of Education and Science was appointed the new head of department of information technologies – Anthony Shvindt. Soon after the appointment in an interview of TAdviser at the EdCrunch conference he told that he expects to change in approaches to digitalization of the higher education and science and what new technologies and services will appear in the industry in the nearest future.|
The Digital Economy of the Russian Federation program for up to 2024 was approved in the summer of 2017. It defined the purposes and tasks within five basic directions: normative regulation, personnel and education, formation of research competences and technical backlogs, information infrastructure and information security. In May, 2018 the president Vladimir Putin charged to the government to correct the program to give it the status national  (in more detail).
In the updated status the program included six federal projects:
- Normative regulation of a digital medium
- Personnel for digital economy
- Digital technologies and projects
- Information infrastructure
- Information security
- Digital state
Financing of the program Digital economy. The national program "Digital Economy" will involve costs in the amount of 3.5 trillion rub 2 trillion rub of this amount for 2018-2024 should spend the federal budget. Other means are non-budgetary sources. From 2 trillion rub of federal funds of 820 billion (approximately 117 billion a year) were earlier provided on informatization of state agencies. The planned expenses concern only the federal budget and non-budgetary sources, but regional expenses do not include.  (in more detail).
As the digital economy turns the middle class in prekariat. Prekariat (Latin precarium — unstable, non-quaranteed and "proletariat") — a new social class of workers with temporary or part-time employment which has permanent and steady character. The author of the term - the British economist Guy Stending  (more detailed).
As digital platforms transform a state administration. Digital platforms are relevant not only for the IT companies. They can transform also the system of public administration. However the capacity of platforms in this sphere requires additional studying and the analysis as unlike business in a state administration other conditions and specifics in project implementation and programs  (more detailed).
There passed year since that moment when in the country practical works on creation digital began economies. The first year is not only first achievements, but also understanding of problems and difficulties which should be permitted during implementation of the large-scale national project. The discussion "Digital transformation was devoted to these questions states: experience of leaders", TAdviser SummIT which took place in a plenary part. The minister of digital development, communication and mass communications of the Russian Federation Konstantin Noskov, the deputy Minister of Health of the Russian Federation Elena Boyko, the CEO "RT Labs" Maksut Shadayev, the director took part in it Scientific Research Institute Voskhod Andrey Badalov  (more detailed).
The AIS "MFC Case" is the automation system of activity of the multifunction centers of providing the public and municipal services. This software package – the domestic development which is completely meeting all regulatory requirements to the organization of activity MFC. The solution is included by the order of the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation of 9/6/2016 No. 426 in the Unified register of the Russian programs for electronic computers and databases. Learn more...
On the way to digital economy and digital society complex conversion of information systems of public authorities (IC OGV) is necessary, tell "May Decrees" of the President about it. Submission of the address by the citizen should be most simplified, as well as processing and preparation of the answer in the relevant ministry or department. About the possible directions of use of intellectual technologies in a public sector and effects which can be reached, in the material prepared for TAdviser, Vitaly Astrakhantsev, the manager of projects of development of Directum told. Learn more...
Two thirds of the APT groupings attacking today the Russian organizations are aimed at state institutions. And it is not accidental. The companies of public sector are often attacked purposefully because they have valuable information for which malefactors hunt. Motives more than are enough: strategic plans of development, partnership agreements on the international scene, economic plans and so forth — everything depends on an organization type. Learn more...
On October 9, 2019 TAdviser held the annual IT Government DAY conference in Moscow. The reforms in the field of informatization of public sector offered by the Ministry of digital development of Russia became its primary subject. For the first time the conference was held almost completely in a format of public discussions, without reports and the presentations.
160 heads and experts of the state departments, developers of IT solutions, representatives of the academic community participated in the IT Government Day 2019 conference. 25 speakers participated in discussions. Among them - the deputy minister of digital development of the Russian Federation Maxim Parshin, the Deputy Minister of Health Elena Boyko, the head of DIT of Moscow Eduard Lysenko, the director of the department of a state administration of the Ministry of Economic Development Andrey Matveenko, the vice governor of Primorye Sergey Maksimchuk, the director of the department of Accounts Chamber Mikhail Petrov, representatives of FTS, Federal Treasury, Sberbank, Russian Government Analytical Centre, etc.
Question of the organization of data exchange in the state not just relevant, and, one may say, burning. There is no ready answer to it anywhere in the world yet. In what main "pain" gosstuktur concerning state data? How does this "pain" seem in terms of business? In material – a detail how on TAdviser platform the public sector and business tried to put uniform "puzzle" of circulation of data in the digital state.
The separate problem point of the Digital Economy of Russia national program is connected with imperceptible to nonprofessionals procedures of purchases through which there should pass a considerable part of financing. The sensitive issue concerning all Russian IT community is formulated familiarly: who is guilty that the current system with great difficulty "digests" difficult complex IT projects and what to do in order that expenditure of means happened to maximum efficiency. Setting of questions means an expert discussion which took place at the IT Government Day 2019 conference organized by TAdviser.
This article represents a subjective view on the past, the present and the future of regional informatization, formation and development of digital economy of the Russian Federation. The author - the expert Yury Datsenko - does not apply for the ultimate truth and shares the opinion based on experience and understanding of the events. Many thoughts can seem banal and obvious, but sometimes the set of banalities gives rise to something new and, perhaps, valuable that, actually, and wanted to achieve this article  (in more detail).
- Banality No. 1. Independence
- Banality No. 2. Typification
- Banality No. 3. Clouds
- Banality No. 4. Federalism
- What should be model of the happy future
- Possible scenario
In 2019 the Government of Zabaykalsky Krai continued to develop the uniform EDMS created based on the "DELO" software product. The Governments are connected to ESED all authorities of the subject, municipal administrations, some edge state budgetary institutions, funds and some other the organizations. And development of ESED in executive authorities the Ministry of territorial development of Zabaykalsky Krai is engaged in an implementation project with consulting support of KS-Consulting company - the partner of EOS Group in Western Siberia. Learn more...
|For what is necessary digital transformation? How to resolve the arising legal issues? How to grow up internal examination in the Russian subject? In the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" these questions were answered by the minister of digital development of the Kaluga region Alexander Arkhangelsky.|
|On what is based readiness for digital transformation? What backlogs of last years promote more comfortable entry of the region into a digital era? What tasks wait for the solution and to what difficulties it is necessary to be ready? The minister of digital development and communication of the Novosibirsk region Anatoly Dyubanov told about the priority directions of digitalization of the region in the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region".|
|Altai Krai – one of leaders among Russian regions in the field of digitalization. The Interregional practical conference "Modern Electronic Document Management System and Electronic Archives — New Opportunities and Complex Approach" which took place recently in Barnaul once again confirmed: The government of Altai Krai is ready not only to share the accumulated experience, but also to attentively study all new trends in the field of IT. How the region in the context of "Digital economy" develops, the minister of digital development and communication of Altai Krai Evgeny Zryumov tells.|
|the Minister of digital technologies and communication of the Kaliningrad region Alexey Ignatenko in the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" told about the priority directions of digitalization, difficulties of this process and successful IT projects.|
|With what calls of digital transformation regions can independently cope and what require federal support? How seriously there is a personnel problem and how to solve it in limited conditions of public service? How do regions approach use of practices of other Russian subjects? In the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" these questions were answered by the acting as the minister of IT and communication of Chelyabinsk region Alexander Kozlov.|
|Information technologies became key management tools Moscow therefore decisions on their implementation are made by the mayor "quickly, accurately and without options". In an interview to the Chief Editor of TAdviser Alexander Levashov the head of capital IT department Eduard Lysenko told about priorities of digital development of the city, structure of the IT budget and features of Moscow in terms of informatization in comparison with other regions.|
|the digital economy has two "persons". One – the purposes and tasks, regulations and rules – all that forms at the federal level. The second – real digital transformation which happens "on the earth" - in Russian regions. Each region is unique. And everyone, in fact, lays an own way of informatization. How to carry out ambitious tasks and to achieve success in conditions when for many problem situations there is no guaranteed solution? Conferees of TAdviser IT Government Day 2019 asked on it Sergey Maksimchuk, directors of the department of informatization and telecommunications of Primorsky Krai are the acting the vice governor . The key directions of a conversation were set by the expert in the field of regional informatization Roman Urnyshev.|
|Problems of digitalization of economy – in a priority of each territorial subject of the Russian Federation. How do regions approach the solution of these tasks? What apply practices? What projects are implemented? These questions in the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" were answered by the IT minister of Tula region Yaroslav Rakov.|
|Alan Salbiyev, the chief of the department of IT of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, in the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" told about processes of digitalization of the region and problems which should be solved on this way.|
|whether Can render public services without official? Whether there is a method to minimize flows of documents between authorities of the region? Whether there is in public administration a creative component? In the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" these questions were answered by the director of the department of information technologies of KhMAO – Yugra Pavel Tsiporin.|
|About the key directions of digitalization of the region in the interview prepared within a special project of TAdviser and "Institute of development of the Internet" "Digital region" was told by Pavel Shevyrov, the adviser to the governor of Perm Krai concerning development of digital economy.|
- The single network of data transmission integrates requirements of departments for telecommunication infrastructure when providing state services, reduces the cost of rendering services and increases volumes of their rendering without rise in price  (in more detail).
- The State Single Cloud Platform (SSCP) will integrate information systems of the Russian authorities and also companies with state participation. The first concept of development of "state cloud" was approved in 2015, and in the 2019th cardinal reset is carried out it  (in more detail).
- The system of data centers of the Ministry of Finance will include a number of DPCs in the different cities of the country. The system of DPC is expected its joint use by the state bodies and organizations which are logging in the Ministry of Finance - FTS, Treasury, Goznak and others  (in more detail).
- The electronic Government of the Russian Federation - a complex of information systems for providing public services in electronic form. The only contractor on this project is Rostelecom  (more detailed).
- The unified register of the population of the Russian Federation - a federal information resource, than one of components of which  the unified state register of the civil registrations (CR) will become (more detailed).
- The system of accounting of students of the GIS Contingent accumulates the different information about children - from the moment of the birth and registration of the child in bodies of ZAGS. Besides, a system will contain information on educational institutions and teachers, statistical and the normative reference information  (more detailed).
- Platon is the system providing collecting, processing, storage and transfer in the automatic mode of the vehicles given about the movement having the permitted maximum weight over 12 tons  (more detailed).
- GIS of housing and public utilities is designed to make housing sector of the most transparent, having integrated all its participants: the management and resource supplying companies, federal bodies and local administrations and also residents  (more detailed).
- Unified State Automated Information System - Unified State Automated Information System of accounting of production volume and turnover of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and alcohol-containing products. A system is intended for implementation of the state control of the market of alcoholic products in the territory of the Russian Federation  (in more detail).
- Uniform State Health Information System is the national information system created for ensuring effective information support of bodies and organizations of a health care system and also citizens within processes of management of medical care and its direct receiving  (more detailed).
- GIS of energy industry is intended for collecting, storage and information processing about a status of fuel and energy complex of the country and consists of industry and integration segments. GIS of energy industry is necessary for ensuring information support of acceptance and implementation of management decisions in the field of energy industry, the analysis with specialists of the Ministry of Energy and Russian Energy Agency (REA) of trends of development of the industry, drawing up forecasts and planning of actions  (more detailed).
- Unified information environment in the field of systematization and data coding is designed to make data in all information resources relevant and reliable for cardinal change of quality of a state administration  (more detailed).
- The development plan for domestic geographic information systems includes the list of actions for use of results of space activity for the benefit of upgrade of economy  (in more detail).
- Transition to online exchange between FTS and outlets will allow shops or individual entrepreneurs to register and strike off the register the cash registers online via the website of FTS, to monitor transactions and to control business in real time and also to reduce the annual costs connected with use of the cash register equipment  (more detailed).
- The state information system of goods marking will provide total control of a goods turnover  (in more detail).
- Informatization of the market of land passenger traffic will provide premises for emergence of the systems of relevant and reliable informing citizens, creations of aggregators in bus transportations and market developments of the systems of remote armoring of places and sale of tickets and also development of a transport network of bus transportations  (more detailed).
As of November, 2019 the TAdviser base contains information about more than 5 thousand the projects executed in a public sector. The greatest number of projects belongs to electronic document management systems (997 projects). Also the systems of a video conferencing, the accounting systems, solution SaaS, and the solutions intended for informatization of specific public services and functions (informatization of state functions) enter the first five of the systems/technologies which are most demanded in public sector.
|' №'||Systems/technology class||The number of projects in a public sector|
|5||Informatization of state functions||335|
Among electronic document management systems the solutions developed by the company are most often implemented EOS GROUP. First of all it is EDMS "Case" and "Delo-Web" and also the automated information complex "Supervision of AIK the Automated information complex". Also popular among state structures solutions are among an EDMS/ECM systems DocsVision and Directum. On number VIDEOCONFERENCING- projects solutions are in the lead VideoMost and TrueConf Server. The most popular BI- a system- Prognoz Platform. Among solutions of the class ERP in a public sector on the frequency of implementations software products "Parus Budget" from "Parus corporations" are in the lead.