Partner ecosystem of Huawei in Russia: as she is suited and what development plans
At the annual partner Huawei 2020 conference the director of department of work with partners of Huawei Enterprise in the region Eurasia Lai Lishun (Lai Lishun) told about a partner ecosystem much. The company is going to spend in 2020 for development of partners twice more money, than earlier, to invest in a remote training system and also to separately award the best seller.
The performance Lye devoted to Lishun strategies of development for the partner channel in the Russian market. However began with a monologue how cooperation is important right now.
| ||For us there came the moment of truth now, and we should win. But we will be able to win only together, combining our efforts. There is an old saying: if you want to go quickly — go one. If you want to leave far — move together. Therefore we set as the purpose joint growth with partners and customers|| |
Lishun passed Daley to more pragmatic results of 2019. Since 2016 revenue of partners grew by 46%, and GAGR (cumulative annual average growth rate) made 48%. The number of active partners increased by 114% — there were a little more than 200, and now nearly 500 companies.
The speaker separately stopped on ribeyta — goods price discounts which the companies provide in the form of percent or a certain amount when purchasing large batches of products. Since 2016 the volume of monthly ribeyt grew by 58%, and the number of the partners who received these discounts increased up to 120 (height of 308%).
As the ecosystem of partners of Huawei EBG in the region Eurasia is arranged
- Service partners - the certified companies which are engaged in customer service.
- Industrial partners. Build commercial service solutions based on components of Huawei.
- Partner integrators. Promote products, solutions and company services on the market and also mediate on their sale.
- Partners in joint solutions. Develop solutions together with Huawei.
- Partners in training. Provide knowledge sharing and skills, conduct training courses, improvement of competences and other services for business development of the company.
- Financial partners. Provide investment, operational, financial and leasing services to clients and other partners of Huawei.
- Social partners. Directly or indirectly help Huawei to increase brand recognition.
Lye called Lishun three key principles on which in the next years the policy of work with partners including in Russia will be formed. The first — Huawei will be focused on integration with partners. According to him it will allow to avoid the competition to the partner companies. The second — the company should share a margin from income, it will help with construction and development of the ecosystem described above. The third principle — Huawei will continue to support a transparent and simple partner ecosystem.
Thanks to these principles, the company is going to help partners in the Russian market in 2020 to increase joint business for 50%. It should be helped as educational projects — for example, training programs in the field of marketing — and direct financial supports, such as ribeyta. In 2019 Huawei spent for support of partners in the Russian market $2.5 million, and in 2020 is going to invest $5 million.
Also Huawei is going to develop a remote training system which will allow to cover technical specialists and engineers of the partner companies in the Russian market. In 2019 the company certified more than 2,500 engineers, in plans for the next 5 years — to train 50,000 more specialists.
Finally Lye called Lishun key products for promo-programs in Russia in 2020: the intellectual computing platform Huawei Atlas servers Taishan, storage system OceanStor Dorado V6, the equipment for creation of wireless networks Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 and the system of the SmartLi storage batteries for uninterruptible power supply units. And the speaker promised the one who will sell most of all OceanStor Dorado V6 a separate prize.
| ||Our purpose — to build and develop own partner ecosystem to enjoy this growth and to win together. We will invest further in Russia for Russia to make the contribution to development of the Russian digital economy,|
completed the report Lye of Lishun
Earlier TAdviser wrote about results of operation of Huawei in 2019 which during the partner Huawei 2020 conference were summed up by the CEO of Huawei Enterprise in the region Eurasia Xiao Haijun. Revenue of the company reached $124 billion, it is 12% higher than a last year's indicator. The product portfolio and solutions of the company for 5G networks was one of drivers of growth.
The video reporting from a conference
You watch also (Affiliate programs)
- Affiliate programs in the Russian IT market
- Affiliate programs of the Russian vendors of an EDMS/ECM products. Research of TAdviser
- Partner network of 1C
- Microsoft Partner Network
- Intel Partner Network
- IBM Affiliate program
- HP Affiliate program
- Cisco Systems Partner Network
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized
- SAP Partner Network
- Check Point Affiliate program
- VMware Partner Network
- Dell EMC Partner Network
- Avaya Affiliate program
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Affiliate program
- Autodesk Partner Network
- FortiPartner Program - FPP
- Brocade Alliance Partner Network (APN)
- Entensys Enterprise Partner Program (EEPP)
- AMD Partner Program
- Symantec: Affiliate program
- Schneider Electric: Affiliate program
- Delta Electronics Affiliate program
- Acronis: Affiliate program
- SafeNet Cipher Program (affiliate program)
- Fujitsu Partner Network
- Extreme Partner Network (EPN)
- Citrix Affiliate program
- Xerox Affiliate program
- Google For Work and Education (affiliate program of Google)
- Nvidia GeForce Partner Program (affiliate program)
- Amazon Affiliate program
- Powercom Partner Network
- Cloud Computing Affiliate program
- Vocord: Affiliate program
- Bitriks24 affiliate program
- Calix Fiber Forward (affiliate program Calix)
- Citizen Consul Club
- PFU Imaging Channel Program
- Veeam ProPartner
- ZyXEL Affiliate program
- Solutions PLUS NEC Partner Programme
- Dassault Systemes Partner Program