Central information and technical TsITTU customs authority
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
Novozavodskaya Street, 11/5
2014-2015: Chief of TsITTU - Alexey Timofeev
In 2014-2015, the major general of customs service Timofeev Alexey Anatolyevich works as the chief of TsITTU.
2011: Valentin Padzhev is the director of GNIVC
2010: Alexander Durov is the director of GNIVC
2006: Creation of TsITTU, Oleg Puchkov is a director
For the purpose of improvement of structure of customs authorities and on the basis of Subparagraph 6.1 of the Regulations on the Federal Customs Service approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 26, 2006 No. 459 (A collection of the legislation) on August 1, 2011 the Central information and technical customs authority (the order FCS Russia of July 7, 2011 No. 1420) is created.
The central information and technical customs authority is the specialized regional customs authority entering a single federal centralized system of customs authorities of the Russian Federation which activity is directed to implementation of information support and program technical support of operation of components of the automated systems providing use of information and communication technologies at all levels of a system of customs authorities at accomplishment of the tasks and functions assigned to them in the field of customs affairs.
The Central Information and Technical Customs Authority (CITCA) became the legal successor GNIVC FCS of Russia according to civil obligations, including under the obligations which resulted from performance of judgments.
The permanent attention paid by the management of the State Customs Committee of Russia to issues of activity of STC GNIVC of Russia and automation of customs technologies in general and also dedicated work of specialists of STC GNIVC of Russia allowed to implement by 2000 more than 50 program technological solutions in different areas of customs activity.
The defining role in successful development of information customs technologies was entered by regional departments of STC GNIVC of Russia which were created during 1990-1994 from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok.
The GNIVC FCS of Russia from 2006 to 2010 worked as the director Oleg Petrovich Puchkov
2000: Sergey Gusev is the director of GNIVC
1990: Approval of the concept of creation of EAIS
In October, 1990 at a meeting of Board of GU of the State Customs Committee the Concept of creation of EAIS was considered and approved, the Program of activity of GNIVC for deployment of works in the solution of priorities of EAIS is approved. Among priorities which it was necessary to solve GNIVC within 4-5 years there was a release of the collection of statistics of foreign trade.
For this purpose it was required to solve a number of difficult organizational and technical tasks:
- creation of the commodity description and coding system on the basis of the international and national qualifiers;
- creation of the uniform document for identification of the foreign trade loads - the cargo customs declaration (CCD);
- creation of the database of the normative reference information (NRI);
- creation design and development of the SCD database and corresponding software;
- equipment of customs authorities means of processing of customs information;
- creation of a departmental transmission system, acceptance and control of information;
- development and deployment of software tools of formation of publications of a customs statistics of foreign trade.
In 1993 the first (pilot) sample of the collection of statistics of foreign trade of Russia was released.
In 1992 the GNIVC passed under jurisdiction of the State Customs Committee (the State Customs Committee of Russia) of Russia. The status, solvable problems, the rights and obligations of STC GNIVC of Russia were defined on this moment by the Charter of May 16, 1992.
In 1992 according to the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia No. 75 of March 6, 1992 regional departments of GNIVC at all customs authorities, except Tatar and Bashkir were created.
1. Khabarovsk RO (head Glotov Alexander Aleksandrovich of the 1990-1999th.)
2. The Leningrad RO was renamed later into St. Petersburg (the head Chuplanov Alexey Nikolaevich of the 1990-1996th., Gusev Sergey Lvovich 1996-2000).
3. Sheremetyevsky RO in December, 1993 was renamed into Moscow (heads: Sychkov Anatoly Antonovich 1991-1992, Savchuk Leonid Georgiyevich 1992-1993, Leonov Yury Sergeyevich 1993-1995, Ivanov Vladimir Vasilyevich 1996-1999).
4. The Minsk RO (head Salikov Arkady Semyonovich) in 1992 is transformed to joint venture "STC GNIVC of Russia + the State Customs Committee of Belarus" (the director Gorov Pyotr Nikolaevich of the 1992-1997th.). In 1997 according to the decision of administration of the Union State of the joint venture it is transformed to Belarusian by the RHO of GNIVC (the head Gorov Pyotr Nikolaevich of 1997-1999).
5. Novosibirsk RO (head Popov Voldemar the 1992-1993rd., Vinogradsky Anatoly Nikolaevich of the 1993-1999th.).
6. Nizhny Novgorod RO (head Markelov Vladimir Aleksandrovich of the 1992-1999th.).
7. Rostov RO (head Puchkov Oleg Petrovich 1992-1996, Kuzmin Dmitry Anatolyevich 1996-1999).
8. Kaliningrad RO (head Benetsky Eduard Mikhaylovich of the 1992-1998th., Kulchenko Konstantin Afanasyevich 1998-1999).
9. Ekaterinburg RO (head Ikonnikov Vladimir Aleksandrovich of 1992-1999).
10. Vladivostok RO (head Ognev Gennady Kasyanovich of 1993-1999).
11. Irkutsk RO (heads Kosyuk Gennady Grigoryevich of the 1992-1993rd., Residents of Kamyshin Elena Mikhaelovna 1993-1994, Podlepenets Vladimir Semyonovich 1994-1999)
12. Sakhalin RO (head Ivanov Fedor Fedorovich of 1993-1999)
13. Makhachkala RO (head Ashurbekov Aslanbek Gasanovich of the 1994-1999th.).
1988: Creation of GNIVC
In the late eighties in the USSR reforms on democratization of political, public and economic life began. They concerned and foreign economic activity. The state stopped being the monopolist in the foreign trade activity. As a result, the number of participants and volumes of foreign trade sharply increased. Essentially new situation in foreign trade required essentially new approaches to regulation which became impossible without application of information technologies. With respect thereto, the management of GU of the State Customs Committee at Council of Ministers of the USSR made in the Government the offer on creation as a part of GU of the State Customs Committee of an information system.
The resolution CM of the USSR of 10/15/88 No. 1203 GU of the State Customs Committee creation of the Main Scientific and Information Computer Center (MSICC) was authorized. Within one and a half years from the moment of the publication of this Resolution study of the concept of automation of customs service was carried out, organizational, methodological and personnel issues were resolved. The Order GU of the State Customs Committee of 3/19/90 No. 53 "About creation of GNIVC and actions for ensuring its functioning" became logical result of this work.
Yury Alekseyevich Chebotov appointed to this position 5/5/90 became the first director of GNIVC. On May 5, 1990 it is considered a birthday of the Main scientific and information computer center. According to the Charter of GNIVC problems of development, implementation and ensuring functioning of the Uniform Automated Information System (UAIS) and also the organization of development of production of prototypes and implementation in operation of domestic technical means of customs control were assigned to it.