The startup of CrowdFlower entered the market in 2007. The command developed the platform of artificial intelligence which works with sorting, distribution and data storage. The solution can be used in the most different spheres of activity, including in medicine, for unmanned vehicles, intellectual personal assistants, cataloguing of content, etc.
Microsoft took part in an investment round via Microsoft Ventures together with other investors, including with Canvas Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Industry Ventures and Salesforce Ventures. Investment volume into the developer of the platform for scientific data and deep machine learning was $20 million.
Investments will go for expansion of the training technological capabilities of the platform, preparation of profile programs and products of machine learning. At the same time the company intends to employ additional specialists in the field of scientific data and computer-based training and also sales managers and professional marketing specialists.
- Robots (robotics)
- Robotics (world market)
- In the industry, medicine, fighting
- Service robots
- Collaborative robot, cobot (Collaborative robot, kobot)
- IoT - IIoT
- Artificial intelligence (AI, Artificial intelligence, AI)
- Artificial intelligence (market of Russia)
- In banks, medicine, radiology
- National Association of Participants of the Market of Robotics (NAPMR)
- Russian association of artificial intelligence
- National center of development of technologies and basic elements of robotics
- The international Center for robotics (IRC) based on NITU MISIS