Federal Accreditation Service Federal Accreditation Service
According to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10/17/2011 No. 845 Federalnayay the service on accreditation maintains registers of certificates of conformity and the declaration of conformity.
As of September 15, 2016 registers of Federal Accreditation Service contain 1,732,680 records about the issued certificates of conformity and 2,892,577 records about registered declarations of conformity of products to mandatory requirements.
Information on suppliers and producers of products, products (goods quantity in batches, type, a mark, model, a sort, the article), documents on the basis of which certificates are issued is provided in these records or declarations, other data are registered.
Some of the most priority areas of work till 2018 determine also work on ensuring recognition abroad accreditations in a national system, to adoption of regulating documents of the international organizations in the field of accreditation of IAF and ILAC, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of control of activity of the accredited persons and removal of unjustified administrative barriers and also assistance to development and improvement of an education system and personnel training in the field of accreditation and conformity assessment, including, accreditation experts by requirements of ISO 19011.
IT budget of Federal Accreditation Service
- Till July 1, 2014 – the former legislation
- On July 1, 2014 – entry into force 412-FZ "About accreditation in a national system on accreditation
- On July 1, 2015 – implementation of transitional provisions 412-FZ
- 2014, 2015 – entry into force of provisions of bylaws
FSIS of Federal Accreditation Service
The FSIS of FEDERAL ACCREDITATION SERVICE is intended for process automation in the field of accreditation, the performed central office and territorial authorities of Federal Accreditation Service accredited by persons, accreditation experts, the expert organizations and other participants of a national accreditation system, quality improvement of services in accreditation and also ensuring openness of information in the field of accreditation.
Upgrade of registers and subsystem of providing reporting, "restart" of providing public services in electronic form.
Experts of APLAK booked audit of Federal Accreditation Service (Federal Accreditation Service)
On November 9-19, 2016 the visit of the international experts to Russia for evaluating Federal Accreditation Service within accession it as the full agreement party about mutual recognition (MRA) of the Asia-Pacific organization for accreditation of laboratories (APLAK) regarding accreditation of calibration and testing laboratories and Ошибка цитирования Отсутствует закрывающий тег </ref>.
The order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2468-r about participation of Federal Accreditation Service in activity of APLAK was accepted on December 2, 2015 Federal Accreditation Service is a full participant of this organization. Accession of Federal Accreditation Service to the mode of the Agreement on mutual recognition within APLAK provides carrying out the Russian national accreditation system by the international auditors of exit conformity assessment to the requirements of international standard ISO/IEC 17011 setting general requirements to accreditation bodies and obligatory documents APLAK accepted in its development. The accreditation bodies which passed such assessment can become agreement parties about mutual recognition of APLAK. Participation in such Agreement automatically attracts accession to the Agreement on mutual recognition of the International organization on accreditation of laboratories (ILAK). Its signing will mean global recognition of quality of work of the Russian laboratories accredited by Federal Accreditation Service.
During the visit representatives of the international group of appraisers as a part of six experts from Australia, the USA, Canada, Singapore and Mongolia worked several days at the central office of Service in Moscow, took part in departure in Management across the Volga Federal District and also were present at quality of observers at provision of services on accreditation at assessment by the Russian experts in accreditation of 7 test and 2 calibration laboratories in Moscow, St. Petersburg, the Republic of Tatarstan, the Oryol and Tula regions.
At a final meeting auditors provided predvaritelna to Rosakcreditatsiimezhdunarodnye results of the work. According to appraisers, Federal Accreditation Service performs activities for accreditation of testing and calibration laboratories according to requirements of ISO/IEC standard 17011 and also documents of APLAK and ILAK containing requirements, obligatory for members of these organizations, in the field of accreditation. In particular, qualification of staff of Federal Accreditation Service, the workflows built in Service on accreditation are positively mentioned. At the high level also all estimates at which there were experts of ALPAK were carried out. At the same time several discrepancies which concern calibration laboratories are revealed. Experts also stated the comments and notes. Federal Accreditation Service has several months on their elimination, and after obtaining information on carrying out corrective actions by Federal Accreditation Service the final report will be submitted for consideration of the management of APLAK for making decision on accession of Federal Accreditation Service to the Agreement on mutual recognition of APLAK.
The head of the group of experts of APLAK, the Vice-chairman of APLAK, the head of National association of bodies for tests of Australia Jennifer Evans also noted that Federal Accreditation Service can "be congratulated that at such early stage of development (a comment - on November 1, 2016 Federal Accreditation Service noted the fifth anniversary), the Service submits the application for accession to the Agreement on mutual recognition of APLAK, many countries needed not less than a decade before signature of this agreement".
Declaration of the purposes and tasks of Federal Accreditation Service for 2016 - 2018
The mission of Federal Accreditation Service – ensuring trust to results of conformity assessment.
Federal Accreditation Service, being the authorized federal executive authority performing functions of national authority of the Russian Federation on accreditation and function on formation of a uniform national accreditation system and control of activity of the accredited persons set the following purposes in area of quality aimed at providing trust to results of activity of the accredited persons:
- ensuring impartiality, competence and traceability of activity of Federal Accreditation Service;
- ensuring confidentiality;
- ensuring openness;
- providing nediskriminatsionnost;
- ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of control
- for activity of the accredited persons, removal of unjustified administrative barriers;
- ensuring compliance of structure, system of management, personnel, processes and obligations of national authority for accreditation to requirements of GOST ISO/IEC 17011-2009 "Interstate standard. Conformity assessment. General requirements to the accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies" (ISO/IEC 17011:2004);
- assistance to development and improvement of an education system
- and personnel trainings in the field of accreditation and conformity assessment, including accreditation experts, according to requirements of GOST P ISO 19011-2012 "The national standard of the Russian Federation. Guidelines on audit of the systems of management" (ISO 19011);
- assistance to development of standardization in the field of accreditation and conformity assessment, including providing together with national authority of the Russian Federation on standardization of compliance of fund of standards in this sphere to problems of functioning and development of a national accreditation system taking into account the interests of national economy, a status of material and technical resources and achievements of scientific and technical progress;
- ensuring compliance of a national accreditation system (rules of execution of works on accreditation, accreditation criterions, its participants and rules of functioning of a system in general) to the international standards, regulations and rules set in regulating documents of the international organizations on accreditation of IAF and ILAC and also a legal framework of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- permanent ensuring, maintenance and improvement of quality of provision of services on accreditation of bodies for sootvetstviyaa assessment ensuring responsibility of the accredited persons for results of the activities for conformity assessment;
- aspiration to recognition abroad accreditations in a national system, application of regulating documents of IAF and ILAC and assistance to an exception of repeated assessment of activity of conformity assessment bodies.
The Federal Accreditation Service in 2016 - 2018 will implement effective objectives by implementation of the following tasks:
- counteraction to illegal practice of unreasonable issue of documents based on the conformity assessment undermining confidence to activity in the field of conformity assessment of the third party;
- implementation of a complex of the actions directed to improvement of preparation and maintenance of competence of experts in accreditation and technical experts;
- carrying out on a permanent basis of internal audits in structural divisions of central office and Territorial Departments of Federal Accreditation Service and corrective actions for improvement of quality of activity of Federal Accreditation Service;
- participation in planning of standardization in the field of accreditation and conformity assessment on the basis of monitoring of the acting standards and other documents in the field;
- development of cooperation with accreditation bodies of foreign countries for exchange of experience and necessary information;
- participation of representatives of Federal Accreditation Service in work of technical committees of the international and regional organizations on accreditation and conformity assessments in a national accreditation system and also improvement of activity of technical committee on issues of accreditation and conformity assessment in a national accreditation system;
- fulfillment of requirements of international standards, documents IAF
- and ILAC during implementation of the Federal law of December 28, 2013 No. 412-FZ "About accreditation in a national accreditation system";
- providing operating condition and further improvement of the Federal state information system in the field of accreditation, for the purpose of maintenance of information openness of activity of the accredited persons and also uninterrupted process of the confirmation of conformity performed by the certification bodies and testing laboratories connected to the server of a federal state information system in the field of accreditation of products;
- development and deployment of risk management system.
FSIS of Federal Accreditation Service
- Review of business system architecture
- Upgrade of a subsystem of implementation of the state control
- Upgrade of a subsystem of providing public services
- Upgrade of a subsystem of monitoring of activity of the accredited persons
- Upgrade of a subsystem of efficiency evaluation
- Upgrade of a subsystem of interdepartmental information exchange
- Creation of electronic archive of complete data, including data about tested by the accredited laboratories, researches, measurements
- Creation of an end-to-end system of data protection of Federal Accreditation Service
- Expansion of computing powers of a data processing center, including due to connection to "cloud"
- Transition to paperless legally significant interdepartmental electronic document management
Federal Accreditation Service suggested retail chain stores to integrate their information systems with the state registers of certificates and declarations
Such proposal to retailers was made by the Head of the Federal Accreditation Service Alexey Hersontsev during the 12th annual ECR Forum which took place in Moscow in which representatives of the largest retail networks, producers of convenience goods and authorities participated.
The head of Federal Accreditation Service explained that registers of certificates and declarations which are maintained by service were created in order that information on the documents on confirmation of conformity of products issued in the country was the most available, including for retail chain stores and consumers of products. Besides, from last year at the initiative of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation the requirement to accompany products with paper copies of the documents issued on it is cancelled – now it is enough to specify numbers of such documents in consignment documentation.
Department annually processes about 30 million information requests from the registers arriving on channels of interdepartmental electronic interaction via the Uniform portal of public services and the official site of Federal Accreditation Service.
As Hersontsev reported, the information systems providing maintaining registers can be configured so that data on changes of the statuses of certificates and declarations came to the systems of retail chain stores integrated with registers automatically, and search mechanisms allowed to find in registers quickly and effectively necessary data.
"In 2016 Federal Accreditation Service will start the functionality allowing at issue of the declaration or certificate to specify in them data on GTIN number of products used at its barcoding", - the head of department reported.
Alexey Hersontsev noted that "this measure will allow to identify unambiguously products on which the certificate or the declaration is issued that is relevant within a global task of ensuring traceability of products and quality improvement of these registers".
The head of Federal Accreditation Service considers that "the indication of GTIN number used when barcoding will stimulate applicants more responsibly to treat process of declaring of products and will increase quality of information which is contained in registers what first of all representatives of the sphere of trade are interested in". It will allow to increase efficiency of process automation of supply management and product sales and eventually will lead to reduction of transaction costs. Producers will be able to receive data on the certificates or the registered declarations issued on their products, and the controlling departments – to perform search and the analysis of necessary information in the most convenient for them to a form.
Federal Accreditation Service is responsible for creation of a single system of certification and control in all industries, exists since 2011 and the Ministry of Economics submits. She became a successor of several services at once: Federal technical regulation agency and metrology (the former Rosstandart), Federal Service for Veterinary Phytosanitary Surveillance and others. For the first three years of work it was succeeded to close more than one thousand unfair testing laboratories and certification bodies, report in department.
Accreditations lost the companies which in time did not submit the application for confirmation of competence: the procedure obligatory after July 1, 2014 when became effective the law on accreditation (N412-FZ of December 28, 2013). The companies should provide a document package, confirming an opportunity to work and also to pass so-called exit assessment, specify in Federal Accreditation Service. Requirements to competence are specified in the order of the Ministry of Economics of May 30, 2014 N326: certification bodies estimate by 111 criteria, testing laboratories — on 102. Actually consideration of the application of laboratory — recertification on the right to be engaged in the stated activity, market participants say. Confirmation of competence costs an average of 200-600 thousand rubles depending on area of accreditation, the associate director on legal issues of "Union of Testing Laboratories and Certification Bodies" association Andrey Kizhayev says.
As the head of Federal Accreditation Service Savva Shipov notes, the procedure of confirmation of competence is directed to cleaning of the market of the organizations which evade from test actions. Everything, according to officials, about 5 thousand accredited companies till June 2, 2015 had to file documents. After this date department had the right to suspend their activity and to prolong term for filing of applications till July 1, 2015.