MSP corporation Federal corporation on development of a small and medium entrepreneurship
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
MSP corporation performs the activity as institute of development in the field of a small and medium entrepreneurship for the purpose of coordination of rendering to small and medium-sized businesses (MSP) of the support provided by the Federal law of 7/24/2007 No. 209-FZ "About development of a small and medium entrepreneurship in the Russian Federation" after change of the name of joint-stock company "Non-bank deposit credit institution "The agency of credit guarantees"
The federal corporation on development of a small and medium entrepreneurship (MSP Corporation) performs the activity as institute of development in the field of a small and medium entrepreneurship. The main activities of MSP Corporation are:
- providing financial support to subjects of MSP, way of issue of independent guarantees and guarantees, including within the special tool of credit and warranty support developed together with the Bank of Russia ("the Program of 6.5%");
- implementation of actions for expansion of access for subjects of MSP to purchases of the companies with the state participation;
- property support, including in the form of transfer into the ownership, in ownership and (or) in use of real estate units;
- information and marketing support;
- organization of a system of measures of legal support.