IR ASE earlier Atomenergoproekt of NIAEP
Volga Federal District of the Russian Federation
Svoboda Square, 3
Limarenko Valery Igorevich
ASE Group (AO ASYA)
|2009||35 227 900||---|
|2010||41 081 500||---|
ASE — the Engineering division of ROSATOM State Corporation. For January, 2019 integrates the project and engineering organizations of the industry: AO IK of "ASE" (Nizhny Novgorod), JSC Atomstroyexport (Moscow), JSC Atomenergoproekt (Moscow) and JSC Atomproyekt (St. Petersburg).
2019: Cooperation with ELMA
On January 14, 2019 it became known that the ASE Engineering company Joint-stock company together with ELMA company signed the agreement on cooperation aimed at promotion of the BPMS direction in the field of nuclear power.
In 2019 the companies will carry out a cycle of the joint actions directed to achievement of effective objectives. In plans the training seminars, webinars, conferences and industry shows.
| ||We work together long ago, we feel development potential, now we want to expand cooperation, to bring the best technologies to the industry. For ASE it is development of own experience of automation and confirmation of examination in the industry. For ELMA it is an opportunity to inform of advantages of process automation of wide audience of the industry of power.|
Alexander Abramyan, ELMA company
2016: Renaming into JSC ASE Engineering Company
In December, 2016 the Nizhny Novgorod engineering company "Atomenergoproekt" joint-stock company is renamed by the solution of an extraordinary meeting of shareholders of NIAEP into the ASE Engineering company joint-stock company (the reduced trade name of the company: AO IK ASE).
For July, 2013 JSC NIAEP – the EPC/EPCm-company of ROSATOM State Corporation executes a full stroke of engineering services for the under construction and operated blocks of the NPP in Russia and abroad (power units No. 3, 4 of the Rostov NPP, power units No. 1.2 of the Kursk AES-2, power units No. 1, 2 of the Nizhny Novgorod NPP, power units No. 1, 2 of the South Ural GRES-2, power units No. 3, 4 Tianwan nuclear power plant (China), power units No. 1, 2, 3, 4 NPPs Akkuyu (Turkey), power units No. 1, 2 of the Belarusian nuclear power plant, power units No. 1, 2 NPPs Nin Tkhuan (Vietnam)).
In the united company more than 4000 people, and taking into account affiliated enterprises – more than 7000 work. A packet of the implemented projects – 20 power units constructed or designed at the same time in Russia and abroad.
2012: Formation of the united company JSC NIAEP – Atomstroyexport Ltd
United company JSC NIAEP – Ltd Atomstroyexport (ASE Ltd) is formed in March, 2012. Structure of the united company:
- design institute in Nizhny Novgorod;
- three offices on management of a construction of the NPP (Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow, St. Petersburg);
- representations in 11 countries of Europe and Asia.
2007: Transformation in JSC NIAEP
In 2007 Gorky department of Teploenergoproject institute – the enterprise was transformed to JSC Nizhny Novgorod Engineering Company Atomenergoproekt (JSC NIAEP).
JSC NIAEP is affiliated enterprise of State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom". Renders engineering services in a construction of the "turnkey" NPP, i.e. conducts prospecting activity, design, construction management, deliveries and a complete set of the equipment, exercises designer's service and participates in preparation for trial operation and in service maintenance of objects.
Within sixty years NIAEP maintains the high reputation of quality, values the impeccable reputation; studies and applies in work of an innovation, and carefully saves traditions.
Rapid development of nuclear power in the seventies entered the new design approach to work of collective: the maximum design automation, high requirements to increase in professionalism of employees, emergence of the new daring ideas directed to security, profitability and reliability of operation of atomic power facilities.
In 1968 NIAEP entered a long-awaited atomic era: the specialized design bureau of nuclear power stations was created. Then design of the Armenian nuclear power plant began. An object was constructed taking into account high seismicity of the mountain region: it demanded development of the seismosteady nuclear power station and the equipment, the latest and reliable security systems. The severe nature checked the station for durability. The quality and reliability coped with a pressure of ruthless elements. The Armenian nuclear power plant without effects sustained the strongest Spitak earthquake.
In the sixties last century the staff of NIAEP created the complex project of Kostroma GRES, largest in the USSR, with the third queue equipped with the 1200 MW unique power unit.
In 1955 NIAEP designs the Dzerzhinsk combined heat and power plant with the 50 thousand kW turbines and high-performance boilers. In the fifties the Vladimir combined heat and power plant, New Gorky combined heat and power plant, the Yaroslavl CHPP-1, TETs-2, TETs-3, the Nizhnekamsk combined heat and power plant, Sormovsky combined heat and power plant, the Kostroma combined heat and power plant, Cherepovets state district power plant and many other power facilities were added to this list.
For years of work in NIAEP several generations of designers were replaced. The first division of employees of NIAEP totaled 20 people, and P.P. Shurygin was appointed the first director. In a year the number of employees increased to 150 people. In the atmosphere of collective creativity projects of thermal power facilities, such as were born: Gorky state district power plant, CHPP-GAZ, Igumnovsky combined heat and power plant, Kazan CHPP-1.
On August 18, 1951 Gorky department of Teploenergoproject institute – the enterprise was founded. Names changed often: The Nizhny Novgorod department Atomteploelektroproyekt (ATEP), the Nizhny Novgorod department of Atomenergoproekt institute (AEP) which entered Minatomenergo of the USSR, Nizhny research, design both ATOMENERGOPROEKT prospecting Novgorod Institute (NIAEP), and, at last, NIZHNY NOVGOROD ENGINEERING COMPANY "ATOMENERGOPROEKT" (NIAEP). But, despite different names of NIAEP always saved the brand, remained recognizable to this day continues to work steadily.
The objects constructed on projects of NIAEP
- 1951 - 1960
Gorky state district power plant; CHPP GAZ; Kazan CHPP-1; Kirov CHPP-3, Saransk CHPP-2.
- 1961 - 1970
New Ryazan combined heat and power plant; Sterlitamak combined heat and power plant; Vladimir CHPP-2; Yaroslavl CHPP-2, 3; Dzerzhinsk combined heat and power plant; Kostroma GRES.
- 1971 - 1980
Armenian nuclear power plant; The Kalinin NPP with VVER-1000 blocks; CHPP Gorkovskogo of Automobile Plant; Kostroma CHPP-2; Cherepovets state district power plant; Sormovsky combined heat and power plant.
- 1981 - 1990
Kalinin AES-1.2; New Gorky combined heat and power plant.
- 1991 - 2005
Armenian AES-2; Rostov AES-1; The Kalinin NPP - 3.
- 2005 - the present
Kalinin AES-4; Rostov AES-2,3,4.
Nuclear power plants
The engineering design of the first stage (blocks No. 1 and No. 2) of the Kalinin NPP is developed on the Task for technical project development approved 11/12/1970 and according to the resolution of the Central Committee of the CPSU and Council of Ministers of the USSR of 9/16/1971.
The project of expansion of the Kalinin NPP to the power of 4000 MW (the II queue, blocks No. 3 and No. 4) is developed in 1981-1983 and approved in 1985.
Power units of the Kalinin NPP are put into operation:
- block No. 1 – in 1984,
- block No. 2 – in 1986,
- block No. 3 – in 2005.
The Kalinin NPP is placed in the Tver region, near Udomlya. Power units No. 1 and No. 2 1000 MW (el.) everyone (first stage), are put into operation in 1984 and 1986 respectively. In November, 2005 the 1000 MW power unit No. 3 is put into operation (el.). In 2011 physical launch of power unit No. 4 is planned. The Kalinin NPP is intended for a covering of a capacity shortage and the electric power of CUC of the Center.
The project of the Rostov NPP located near the city of Volgodonsk on the bank of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir is developed by JSC NIAEP. Power unit No. 1 of the Rostov NPP with an installed capacity of 1000 MW (el.) it was let in operation in 2001. Five years later works on construction of power unit No. 2 were resumed. In 2007 the general contractor of construction of the Rostov NPP defined JSC NIAEP. The company performed at the scheduled time supplies of equipment, successfully completed completion and commissioning of power unit No. 2. On March 18, 2010 power launch of the second block took place, in October, 2010 this power unit was put into commercial operation. On December 10, 2010 permission about input of the block in operation is signed. Thus, the stage of transition of power unit No. 2 of the Rostov NPP from trial to commercial operation was completed.
In development process of documentation and in the process of construction of power units No. 3 and No. 4 changes of requirements of the regulating documentation, the solution on increase in security and operational reliability are constantly monitored, the operating experience of similar blocks, in particular blocks No. 1 and No. 2 of the Rostov NPP is considered.
The engineering design of the Rostov (Volgodonsk) NPP as a part of 4 power units with a total power of 4000 MW is developed by Gorky department of Atomenergoproekt institute according to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the USSR of 10/21/76 No. 86D.
The construction site of the Rostov NPP is placed on lands of state farm New Zhukovsky in Dulovsky district of the Rostov region on the bank of the Tsimlyansk Reservoir in 13.5 km from borders of the existing building Volgodonsk.
Armenian nuclear power plant
The Armenian nuclear power plant as a part of two power units with reactor VVER-440 installations is constructed according to the work documentation developed by JSC NIAEP (at that time – Gorky department of Teploelectroproject institute) on the approved Technical specifications. The first 410 MW power unit of this NPP (el.) it was let in 1976. In 1979 the second power unit of the same power is put into operation. On each power unit about one reactor and two turbine generators is installed. The Armenian nuclear power plant is built in the area, characterized by high seismicity that was initially considered by the decisions made in the project of the station. The station successfully sustained impact of the Spitak earthquake and continued to work after an earthquake. However in 1989 according to the offer of the Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic and, considering the difficult social and psychological situation which developed in the republic after the Spitak earthquake the Council of Ministers of the USSR Resolution No. 15 of 1/6/1989 made the decision on a stop of the station in February-March, 1989. The political decision on a stop of the Armenian nuclear power plant as a result led Armenia to an energy crisis and on an edge of environmental disaster – to inadmissible falling of water level in the Lake Sevan because of the raised load of hydroelectric power stations, mass cutting of trees. In April, 1993 the government of the Republic of Armenia made the decision "About the Beginning of Works on Resumption of Work of the Armenian Nuclear Power Plant". Preparation of power unit No. 2 which had the best technical condition in comparison with block No. 1 for repeated start-up was performed with direct participation of the Russian specialists including specialists of JSC NIAEP. Before repeated start-up the complex of works on reliability augmentation and security of the station was carried out. Repeated launch of block No. 2 took place on November 1, 1995.
The NPP "Kudankulam" is placed in the state Tamil Nadu of Republic of India on the coast of the Indian Ocean. The first stage of nuclear power station Kudankulam consists of two power units with the modified reactor VVER-1000 installations. Now the construction of the first power unit comes to the end, balancing and commissioning is conducted, there is a preparation for physical start-up. On the second power unit of the station installation and construction works are completed.
New Voronezh NPP
The new Voronezh AES-2 (NVAES-2) is placed around the Novovoronezh, near the operating New Voronezh NPP. The construction of NVAES-2 will provide substitution of capacities of the power units of the operating New Voronezh NPP taken out of service. The project of the station is developed on the basis of the basic AES-2006 project. In the project of the head power unit of the NPP the engineering design of the reactor B-392M installation developed by JSC OKB Gidropress is approved. Construction of NVAES-2 is conducted by the engineering company JSC Atomenergoproekt Moscow.
Nizhny Novgorod NPP
Under construction of the station the platform on the right river bank Oka near the village of Monakovo is selected from Navashinsky district in the southwest of the Nizhny Novgorod Region. The first stage of the station will consist of two blocks. Power of each block - not less than 1150 MW.
Under construction of the station the platform is selected from the Tver region, in 113 km from the regional center Tver, in 7.8 km from Udomlya and in 4.6 km from the platform of the operating Kalinin NPP. The first stage of the station will consist of two blocks. Power of each block - not less than 1150 MW.
Branches and representations
Branches and representative offices of JSC NIAEP are created for ensuring terms and quality construction and balancing and commissioning on the objects constructed by the company. Representatives of branches take part in acceptance in the course of building of separate responsible constructions and in acceptance for operation finished by construction of facilities.
Branches and representative offices of JSC NIAEP are the isolated structural production divisions of the company performing a complex of works and services of the General contractor in the following directions:
- development, adjustment and delivery of documentation in required formats in necessary volumes (including design documentation and the work documentation on a construction of AS blocks) and maintenance at all stages of a construction;
- construction and installation works on a construction of objects, start-up complexes of the power unit;
commissioning before turning on of the power unit in network at the stage "Power Start-up and Mastering of Power";
- ensuring supply of equipment and materials necessary for ensuring construction of power units;
- execution of works within the competence on direct instructions of the management of JSC NIAEP.
The Volgodonsk branch of JSC NIAEP - "Directorate of the General contractor on the Rostov nuclear power plant". It is created on July 17, 2007.
347388, Rostov region, Volgodonsk-28, Industrial zone
The Udomlya branch of JSC NIAEP – "Directorate of the General contractor on the Kalinin nuclear power plant". It is created on July 17, 2007.
171841, Tver region, Udomlya, Management of capital construction of the Kalinin NPP.
The Baltic branch of JSC NIAEP - "Directorate of the General contractor on the Baltic nuclear power plant".
Kaliningrad region, Sovetsk, Gogol St., 9v.
Moscow branch of JSC NIAEP.