Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
Ilyinka St., 21
The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation is the federal ministry performing functions on development of state policy and legal regulation in the field of demography, work, the standard of living and income, compensation, provision of pensions, including non-state pension provision, social insurance, conditions and labor protection and social protection. On May 21, 2012 it is transformed from the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation.
The Ministry of Labor has the right to perform legal regulation in the following areas:
- standard of living and income of the population;
- provision of pensions;
- social insurance (except for compulsory health insurance);
- conditions and labor protection;
- social partnership and labor relations;
- employment of the population and unemployment;
- labor migration;
- alternative civil service;
- the public civil service (except questions of compensation);
- social protection and social service of the population;
- guardianship and guardianship concerning full age incapacitated or not fully capable citizens;
- rendering prosthetic and orthopedic help;
- rehabilitation of disabled people;
- conducting medico-social examination;
- population policy.
2020: Project of changes of payments from the Social Insurance Fund
In April, 2020 it became known that the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation prepared the project of changes in the legislation according to which since January 1, 2021 the format of payments from the Social Insurance Fund of Russia in case of temporary disability of the citizen or appearance of the newborn changes. Changes in the legislation require amendments of the most popular IT systems: personnel department and accounting. How to perform the necessary changes effectively and in the necessary terms, and also to simplify work of HR department? Read more here.