National center of support and development of NCPR
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
125375, Tverskaya St., 7, entrance 7, floor 2
Ryabchikov Vladimir Anatolyevich
National Center of Support and Development (NCPR LLC) LLC specializes in area of open and safe information technologies. The main activities of NCPR LLC are:
- delivery of the full-function versions of software products focused on commercial operation open source and services of their technical support, ensuring license purity at a documentary design of the rights to their use;
- development, production and delivery of stacks of the integrated software solutions on the basis of software products open source, rendering services of their technical support, including release of updates;
- development, production and delivery of the software products of family of MSVSphere certified according to security requirements of information intended for processing of confidential information and personal data, rendering services of the corresponding support, including release of the certified updates and a possibility of their installation with preserving of action of the certificate of conformity to security requirements of information.
The NCPR performs the activity in cooperation with the numerous partners: software developers open source, developers, manufacturers and suppliers of ADP equipment, software and information security tools, system integrators.
Among clients of NCPR state organizations, Russian representative offices of the international corporations, large domestic companies, enterprises of medium and small business.
NCPR - the Russian company without foreign participation, being the owner of licenses of FSTEC of Russia and FSB of Russia for development and production of software tools of data protection. By NCPR it is accredited at the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation as the organization performing activity in information technology field and enters the corresponding list.
- licenses of FSTEC of Russia reg. No. 1678 of 1/31/2017 on implementation of development and production of means of protecting of confidential information;
- licenses of FSB of Russia reg. No. of 12830 N of 4/22/2013 on implementation of development, production and distribution of the information systems protected using cryptographic (cryptographic) tools and also execution of works and rendering services in the field.
The NCPR is a member of Association of the enterprises of computer and information technologies (APKIT) and also one of founders of non-profit partnership of assistance to development of the open source (RASPO).
As a part of NCPR LLC there is a special structural division – "Bureau of researches of world practice on open information technologies of V.V. Solomatin" (Solomatin's Bureau) which tasks are: studying, the analysis and synthesis of world experience and best practices of application of open information technologies, interaction with foreign software developers open source regarding adaptation of their software products to the Russian market, providing partners and clients with consulting support for receiving the maximum return from application of software products open source in practical projects, development of offers on import substitution of the software in legacy and newly created information systems.
Partnership with "STC IT of ROSA"
STC IT Rosa and National Center of Support and Development companies in October, 2017 signed the Partnership and Cooperation Agreement providing achievement of compatibility of the released software products including certified according to security requirements of information, promotion and use of joint solutions in the current and perspective projects.
The product line of NCPR includes client and server operating systems with integrated into them applications and a software platform of content management focused on use at automation of standard tasks of the Russian state and commercial organizations and also at import substitution of the software in legacy and newly created information systems.
The product line of "STC IT of ROSA" includes desktop, server operating systems with the original ergonomic interface and a full range of the existing application software. Also the product line of "STC IT of ROSA" includes the virtualization platform allowing to develop virtual DPC of the enterprise level – ROSA Virtualization. The platform is submitted in protected (the FSTEC certificate on compliance to the 17th order) and corporate execution. The software of development of "STC IT of ROSA" is intended including for security, data protection of the state and private organizations.
Cooperation with CryptoCom
CryptoCom companies and the National center of support and development signed in June, 2017 the agreement on cooperation and joint activity providing development of the compatible software certified according to security requirements of information, creation of the integrated protected software solutions and their promotion in the Russian market. The agreement on cooperation provides also studying and the analysis of current trends and the latest developments in the field of data protection, development of concepts and programs of creation of the perspective protected domestic information technologies and also accomplishment of some other works depending on needs and needs of potential partners and customers.