Antivirus — the software package which is specially developed for protection, interception and removal of computer viruses and other malware.
Modern anti-virus software is capable to detect effectively harmful objects in files of programs and documents. In certain cases the antivirus can delete a body of a harmful object from the infected file, having recovered the file. In most cases the antivirus is capable to delete a harmful software object not only from the program file, but also from the file of office document, without having broken its integrity. Use of an anti-virus software does not require high qualification and is available practically to any user of the computer.
- Cyber crime in the world
- Requirements of a NIST
- Global index of cyber security
- Cyber wars, Cyber war of Russia and USA
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: Russia, FSB, National coordination center for computer incidents (NKTsKI), Information Security Center (ISC) of FSB, Management of K BSTM of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, National Guard of the Russian Federation
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: Ukraine
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: USA, CIA, NSA, FBI, US Cybercom, U.S. Department of Defense, NATO, Department of Homeland Security, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: Europe, ENISA
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: Israel
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: Iran
- Cyber crime and cyber conflicts: China
- As the USA spied on production of chips in the USSR