Wonderware Forum 2019. Acceleration of innovations: change the digital future
09.09.19, 09:59, Msk
Wonderware, the world expert in digital transformation of the enterprises, invites you to key event in the field of industrial automation -WONDERWARE FORUM 2019 which will take place on October 23 in Moscow.
It will be interesting to you to visit the Forum Wonderware if:
- You the end user or the system integrator, are also responsible in the company for implementation and service of automation systems (the PCS, ASODU, SMIS, SMIK, BMS).
- You are faced by problems of increase in production efficiency and you look for new and effective ways of their solution.
- In your area of responsibility there are issues of increase in efficiency of use of production assets.
- You the direct user of a system also want to learn more.
Registration for the Forum is open on the website www.klinkmann.ru
Change the digital future at the Forum Wonderware 2019:
- Global trends of digital transformation from one of market leaders.
- Digital practicians in the different industries: mountain production and metallurgy; oil and gas industry; infrastructure, etc.
- More than 300 heads and key experts, users and developers of automation systems from different regions and industries will discuss key aspects of digital transformation of the enterprises.
- The platform of performance management of assets is Asset Performance Management.
- Practical Workshop sessions: a way from Edge to Enterprise - End-to-end Automation from Wonderware.
We pay attention: the action is free, has the closed character, only for representatives of the companies and the organizations. All applications for participation undergo obligatory verification by the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to refuse registration without explanation.
You can obtain more detailed information by e-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org
JSC Klinkmann SPB in the status Wonderware Russia – the independent partner and the authorized distributor of the Wonderware/AVEVA software products in the territory of the Russian Federation.