Capital assets of Vadim Belyaev are concentrated:
- finance and investments (JSC FC Otkrytiye, about 40% of stocks belong);
- information technologies (OpenSpace.ru).
1989 - graduated from the Moscow institute of radio engineering, electronics and automatic equipment in Elektrofizik.
1993 - came to Financial academy at the Government of the Russian Federation on faculty "Bank and Insurance Case".
1995 - defended the thesis in bank and insurance matter in Financial academy at the Government of the Russian Federation.
October, 1993 - July, 1996 - the vice chairman of the board of CB Moscow Petrochemical Bank.
1997-2001 - the CEO of JSC VEO-Invest.
2020: Charge of fraud for $700 million
At the beginning of August, 2020 ex-owners B&N Bank and "Opening" were accused of fraud for $700 million. The former owner Growth bank and the majority shareholder of B&N Bank Mikail Shishkhanov, the ex-chairman of the board "FC Otkritie" Vadim Belyaev and the major shareholder of FC Otkritie bank Evgeny Dankevich became codefendants in the claim banks "Trust" and Opening which is considered in the High Court London.
According to RBC with reference to legal Law360 portal, charges were consolidated with the claim against family of the owner of O1 of Group Boris Mintz. At the end of June, 2019 Trust bank together with FC Otkritie submitted to the Supreme Court of London the indemnification claim for $700 million against mister Mintz and three of his sons — Dmitry, Igor and Alexander. Banks suspect O1 group of the fraudulent bargains concluded before sanitation of Otkrytiye bank and Growth bank.
According to claimants, Shishkhanov, Dankevich and Belyaev in August, 2017 helped Mintz's structures to implement obviously illiquid bonds of O1 Group. According to applicants, they paid off debts of structures of Mintz to FC Otkritie and Growth bank. On balance of banks after that there were garbage bonds with a repayment period in 2032. Claimants assessed damages from these actions at $572 million.
It is about sale of so-called junk bonds – highly profitable bonds whose credit rating is lower than the investment grade. As a rule, they are let out by the companies without long history and reputation to improve the financial position.
Based on Trust bank the Bank of non-core assets consolidating "bad" and non-core assets of a number of the sanified banks for their further sale is created. In particular, Trust received assets of B&N Bank, "Growth of bank", FC Otkritie bank, AvtoVAZbank and a part of assets of Promsvyazbank.
Business secrets: Vadim Belyaev
2009 - purchased Russian Bank for Development.
Vadim Belyaev about acquisition of Russian Bank for Development
- 2008 - entered rating TOP-10 "1000 most professional managers of Russia", financial sector.
- 2010 - entered into the three of the most professional heads of the Russian financial companies in the rating of "1000 best managers of Russia".
- Was a sponsor of the Accident group.
- General sponsor of setting "Quicker, than rabbits" ("Quartet I").
- Financed release of books of Mikhail Zhvanetsky, shooting of movies "Chapiteau show"  with Pyotr Mamonov and "About what men speak".
- Was the leader on radio "Echo of Moscow" of a weekly author's broadcast "School of the Investor". Listens to classical jazz and the Russian rock.
- The project participant Snob since December, 2008.
Awards and titles
2004 - it is awarded the Highest Public award - an award "For revival of Russia. The 21st century" for the outstanding merits promoting strengthening of economic power, greatness and prosperity of Russia.
It is three times awarded ranks "Investment Banker of Year" (2006, 2008, 2009).
Roman history, tennis.
- Books: Zhvanetsky and Sheckley;
- TV programs: NBA, NHL and fantastic fighters.
It is divorced, four children.
- The ex-wife is Amalia Mordvinova.
- The son is Herman Belyaev.
- The daughter is Evangelina Belyaeva.
- The daughter is Serafima Belyaeva.
- ↑ The name of the new owner of the OpenSpace portal is told
- ↑ Vadim Belyaev, FC Otkrytiye: "In financial market the size matters"
- ↑ the Richest businessmen of Russia — 2011
- ↑ of 8 answers of Vadim Belyaev
- ↑ Ex-owners of B&N Bank and Opening were accused of fraud for $700 million
- ↑ For the first time on the arena
- ↑ Quartet I: as heart-to-heart talks helped to earn millions
- ↑ [ Vadim Belyaev showed to http://finparty.ru/section/books-movies/record/515/ a chapiteau]
- ↑ stars Having many children: the biggest families of Russia