|Date of the premiere of the system:||August, 2019|
On August 11, 2019 Huawei provided the platform of the mixed reality of Cyberverse which as the company claims, will allow people to understand better the world around them. The solution integrates possibilities of virtual and augmented reality, combining digital objects with the real world.
During the technology presentation on an action of Huawei Developer Conference 2019 it was shown how the person points the camera at office Huawei buildings in Dunguana and immediately obtains detailed information on numbers of buildings, routes, quantity and location of free premises, etc. Besides, it was shown how the technology allows to play the games similar to Pokemon Go.
Huawei claims that Cyberverse can find application in tourism when at guidance of the camera of the smartphone on some object the traveler sees information on it — about the museum, a sculpture or a route to sights.
Also service can be useful when shopping: the person will be able to see data on characteristics of goods, its cost and presence of the sizes, without coming into shop. At last, the producer sees in technology of an opportunity for use in hospitals, stations, the airports and other public places.
To key Cyberverse opportunities developers referred data acquisition from different sources, a set of developers, simple in mastering, a communication channel with advertisers, replenishment of library of 3D models, a space marking using own smartphone, a prerendering of objects in a cloud and exact determination of provision of an object (about 1 degree).
According to the road map of the project, to the fourth quarter 2019 five different platforms will be digitized to the platform, and to the second quarter of the 2020th their number will increase up to 100.
You look also Virtual reality
- Virtual reality (VR, Virtual Reality)
- Virtual reality in medicine
- Augmented reality (AR, Augmented Reality)
- The mixed reality
- Association of augmented and virtual reality (AVRA)
- Center of prototyping of SPb
- VR Consortium
- Global Association of Virtual Reality (GVRA)
- VirtualLink (standard of connection of VR devices)
- Projects of Virtual reality
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition
- ALT: Antilatency tracker
- HTC Vive
- Samsung Gear VR
- Lenovo Explorer
- PTC Vuforia Studio Enterprise
- VE VR Concept Engine - VR Concept
- VE CAVE Virtual prototyping
- VE miniCAVE и miniCADWall
- Arbyte CADStation WS ready for VR
- HP ENVY Phoenix HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset Professional Edition
- PGNIU: An interactive panorama for a helmet of virtual reality
- General VR
- ZTE E2E VR Live
- Software AG ELISE
- DS Virtual Garage
- Croc: A VR system for the sphere of design
- HP Z VR Backpack
- Nvidia Holodeck
- Google Glass
- Epson Moverio Pro BT Augmented rReality glasses
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition (augmented rReality glasses)
- Intel Vaunt Smart points