|Developers:||Far Eastern Federal University (DVFU)|
|Date of the premiere of the system:||2019/03|
According to information for March, 2019, the robot is able to perform different functions under water, in particular, to distinguish separate objects by means of eyes video cameras, to transport loads, to lift and reset them in a certain place.
2019: Representation in the championship on underwater robotics in Singapore
The joint command of Far Eastern Federal University (DVFU) and Institute of problems of sea technologies of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPMT FEB RAS) won a victory in the open Championship of Asia on underwater robotics — Singapore AUV Challenge-2019 which passed in the Singapore polytechnical university from March 8 to March 11, 2019.
As reported TAdviser in DVFU on March 12, 2019, the Pandora robot prepared especially for the championship. During the final the smart machine, using only own "sight", without communication with the person "performed" all tasks delivered by organizers: it overcame the set distance in the pool, passed in gate and found a pinger — the ultrasonic underwater beacon. Read more here.
- Robots (robotics)
- Robotics (world market)
- In the industry, medicine, fighting
- Service robots
- Collaborative robot, cobot (Collaborative robot, kobot)
- IoT - IIoT
- Artificial intelligence (AI, Artificial intelligence, AI)
- Artificial intelligence (market of Russia)
- In banks, medicine, radiology
- National Association of Participants of the Market of Robotics (NAPMR)
- Russian association of artificial intelligence
- National center of development of technologies and basic elements of robotics
- The international Center for robotics (IRC) based on NITU MISIS