|Developers:||PTC Inc (Parametric Technology Corporation )|
|Date of the premiere of the system:||2016/07/12|
Vuforia Studio Enterprise is the solution for development and the publication of solutions of augmented reality which is not requiring work with a program code.
On July 12, 2016 the PTC company announced an exit of Vuforia Studio Enterprise — the powerful tool for creation and the publication of applications of augmented reality (AR).
Vuforia Studio Enterprise is integrated with software for visualization and illustration from the system of three-dimensional design PTC Creo, with the platform of Internet of Things (IoT) ThingWorx. It helps to build in components of augmented reality the devices connected to network — from the production and factory equipment to solar panels and medical devices. For July 12, 2016 Vuforia Studio is available to customers within the pilot Vuforia Studio program.
|Vuforia Studio Enterprise opens for corporate clients a new era of augmented reality. A set of components offered by us allows practically everyone to join ranks of developers of augmented reality and does not require knowledge of any programming language. Integrating data from 3D-SAPR, such as Creo, with data of Internet of Things from ThingWorx, Vuforia Studio simplifies application development of augmented reality which help corporate clients to create, operate and service intellectual network products.|
Jim Heppelmann, president and CEO of PTC
Vuforia Studio helps to develop applications for creation, operation and service of intellectual network products. Software contains all components necessary for creation of augmented reality. Developers assure - work with them does not require, neither deep knowledge of programming, nor expert experience in technologies of augmented reality.
ThingWorx Studio (before Vuforia Studio Enterprise) is the solution of augmented reality for industrial enterprises.
ThingWorx Studio is the technology allowing the enterprises quickly and to easily create environments of augmented reality, without requiring difficult programming or experience in area of augmented reality. These Wednesdays give the chance to the most different users to optimize creation, service and operation of products in the intellectual network world. These Wednesdays give the chance to the most different users to optimize creation, service and operation of products in the intellectual network world.
You look also Virtual reality
- Virtual reality (VR, Virtual Reality)
- Virtual reality in medicine
- Augmented reality (AR, Augmented Reality)
- The mixed reality
- Association of augmented and virtual reality (AVRA)
- Center of prototyping of SPb
- VR Consortium
- Global Association of Virtual Reality (GVRA)
- VirtualLink (standard of connection of VR devices)
- Projects of Virtual reality
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition
- ALT: Antilatency tracker
- HTC Vive
- Samsung Gear VR
- Lenovo Explorer
- PTC Vuforia Studio Enterprise
- VE VR Concept Engine - VR Concept
- VE CAVE Virtual prototyping
- VE miniCAVE и miniCADWall
- Arbyte CADStation WS ready for VR
- HP ENVY Phoenix HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset Professional Edition
- PGNIU: An interactive panorama for a helmet of virtual reality
- General VR
- ZTE E2E VR Live
- Software AG ELISE
- DS Virtual Garage
- Croc: A VR system for the sphere of design
- HP Z VR Backpack
- Nvidia Holodeck
- Google Glass
- Epson Moverio Pro BT Augmented rReality glasses
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition (augmented rReality glasses)
- Intel Vaunt Smart points