|Date of the premiere of the system:||2019/11/07|
|Technology:||IPTV - Internet Protocol Television. IP television|
2019: The prefix presentation for Android TV of ZTE B866
On November 7, 2019 the ZTE Corporation company, the international supplier of telecommunication solutions and also corporate and consumer technologies for the mobile Internet, provided the first prefix for Android TV. With it users will receive the high-quality image even at rather small speed of the Internet and will be able to configure completely the device under the requirements thanks to integration with Google services.
The main advantage of a prefix – an opportunity to watch video of high definition using more narrow band of Internet access, than other similar devices require: ZTE B866 will require a half of a band necessary for a video flow with the standard H.264 codec. At the same time thanks to the expanded color range of HDR10 and HLG, the most realistic display of flowers remains.
Small and easy (only 0.2 kg) the prefix is equipped with the flash drive with a capacity of 8 GB and 2 GB of RAM. It is enough for all routine tasks: watching video, listening of music, games, connection of universal accessories or controllers. At the same time the graphic processor Penta-core Mali-450 has sufficient performance that without problems to start game content on the big screen.
In order that users could have a maximum of entertaining opportunities from ZTE B866, in addition to the productive to hardware architecture and current version operating system Android of TV the built-in access to Google services and app store is applied Google Play. Thanks to it there is an opportunity to configure functionality of a prefix under itself.
Features of the ZTE B866 prefix:
- Latest version of Android TV operating system 9.0.
- Hardware architecture based on the 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- Support of highly effective 4K- the HEVC/codec H.265.
- The dynamic scheme of a configuration of performance which provides effective energy saving.
According to information for November 7, 2019, the ZTE B866 prefix is already available to the order in Video M and Eldorado networks at the recommended retail price of 5,990 rubles, and will appear in shops of Tekhnopark network, Onlinetrade online store and at other partners later.
- Processor : Quad-core Cortex A53
- Graphic processor: Penta-core ARM Mali-450
- Memory: Flash: 8 GB; RAM: 2 GB
- Sizes: 100 mm × 100 mm × 23 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- HEVC/H.265 MP-10@L5.1 to 4Kx2K@60fps 10-bit colors
- H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 до 4Kx2K@30fps
- VP9 Profile-2 до 4Kx2K@60fps
- Processing of HDR10 and HLG HDR
- Audio: MPEG1 Layer2/3; AAC;
- Ethernet: 1*Ethernet 10/100 Base-T, RJ45 connector
- Wi-Fi IEEE802.11b/g/n/ac, double-band 2.4G/5G, antenna 2t x 2r
- Bluetooth: Built in by Bluetooth 4.2
- USB: Two USB connectors 2.0
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0b с HDCP2.2
- AV: 3.5 mm AV interface: exit of CVBS
- Others: The slot for cards of microSD
- Remote control
- Bluetooth/IK PDU
- Power supply: Login: AC of 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz; Exit: DC 12B/1A;
- Software: Android TV OS 9
- Certification: CE, HDMI, CTS, GTS