|Date of the premiere of the system:||2017/03/06|
For March 7, 2017 ZTE E2E VR Live is complete interactive solution for virtual reality.
On March 6, 2017 the ZTE Corporation company announced creation of technology of multi-address broadcast of virtual reality of E2E VR Live.
As a part of technology four components:
- capture of content of VR,
- elastic networks,
- bonus video platform
- software packages for software development of virtual reality (SDK)/additional the external device (STB).
The technology of multi-address broadcasting with low delays reduces load of an access network and cuts down a capital expenditure, shrinking algorithms and transcodings support distribution of content and quality of forward translation of virtual reality.
The content delivery network (CDN) supports possibilities of large-scale parallel processing, providing stability of process of forward translation of VR. According to requirements to forward translation of VR, stability of process is guaranteed by fast and flexible specialized control and network with high capacity and a small delay time.
For March 7, 2017 the product ZTE E2E VR Live it is available to acquisition.
You look also Virtual reality
- Virtual reality (VR, Virtual Reality)
- Virtual reality in medicine
- Augmented reality (AR, Augmented Reality)
- The mixed reality
- Association of augmented and virtual reality (AVRA)
- Center of prototyping of SPb
- VR Consortium
- Global Association of Virtual Reality (GVRA)
- VirtualLink (standard of connection of VR devices)
- Projects of Virtual reality
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition
- ALT: Antilatency tracker
- HTC Vive
- Samsung Gear VR
- Lenovo Explorer
- PTC Vuforia Studio Enterprise
- VE VR Concept Engine - VR Concept
- VE CAVE Virtual prototyping
- VE miniCAVE и miniCADWall
- Arbyte CADStation WS ready for VR
- HP ENVY Phoenix HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset Professional Edition
- PGNIU: An interactive panorama for a helmet of virtual reality
- General VR
- ZTE E2E VR Live
- Software AG ELISE
- DS Virtual Garage
- Croc: A VR system for the sphere of design
- HP Z VR Backpack
- Nvidia Holodeck
- Google Glass
- Epson Moverio Pro BT Augmented rReality glasses
- Magic Leap One Creator Edition (augmented rReality glasses)
- Intel Vaunt Smart points