|Last Release Date:||May, 2020|
Announcement of the ZALA 421-16EV HD drone
Developers, an opportunity to broadcast a video flow in a HD format (resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels) that allows the operator to consider the stream video image in the smallest parts became feature of innovation, according to.
Also the ZALA 421-16EV HD model has adaptive system of use of aerodynamic properties of the pilotless aircraft in all modes of flights, it is told on the website of concern. Engineers read out the main advantage of ZALA 421-16EV lack of need of start of the UAV from a catapult and specially equipped platform. Duplicative security systems which as the producer says, does this model very reliable are provided in the device.
This UAV can be airborne 2 hours with a cruising speed up to 110 km/h.
| ||The BVS ZALA 421-16EV model has almost boundless opportunities and provides the huge potential for monitoring and aerial photography of any hard-to-reach spots and vulgar objects — it is emphasized in the message of Kalashnikov Concern.|| |
Before release in serial production the complex passed as factory tests, and successfully proved in field conditions. The ZALA 421-16EV HD model by May 21, 2020 is available in the market, but its cost is not specified.
The new drone will be among more than 2000 pilotless ZALA complexes which by May 21, 2020 are applied to protection of frontiers, holding prospecting and rescue operations, monitoring more than 2.5 million kilometers of oil and gas infrastructure, inspections of objects of the increased danger and places of emergencies.
Description of BVS Zala 421-16E2
For March, 2020, according to the statement of Zala Aero company, tactical BVS Zala 421-16E2 optimum is suitable for conducting air reconnaissance. The increased flight duration, a possibility of start from unprepared platforms, a wide number of interchangeable target loadings, the intellectual software, the optimized energy consumption do this system flexible and multifunction.
Features of model mentioned by the producer:
- Quick start
- The increased flight duration
- Convenience of start
- Protection of target loading when landing
- Advanced interchangeable target loadings.
- Take-off weight - 7.5 kg
- The maximum weight of target loading - 1.5 kg
- Scope of a wing - 2,800 mm
- Engine type - electric
- Flight duration - 4+ h
- Communication range on the video channel - 30/60+ of km
- Height of effective application - 100-5,000 m
- Maximum height of flight - 5,000 m
- High-speed range - 65-110 km/h
- Start - an elastic catapult
- Landing - a parachute, the air shock-absorber
- Operating temperature range:
- Standard of -40 °C … +50 °C
- Arctic -55 °C … +40 °C
- Tropical -30 °C … +55 °C
- Admissible wind speed - 15 m/s
- Navigation - INS with correction of the satellite navigation system, two independent radio range finders.