|Customers: Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI)
Contractors: Tech MahindraProduct: Projects based on blockchain technology
Second product: Hyperledger Fabric
Project date: 2020/06
In June, 2020 India began to fight against telephone spam actively. According to the order of TRAI, the Indian telecommunication regulator, the local technology company Tech Mahindra developed and began to test an effective blockchain service for solution. Full start of the solution is expected in September, 2020.
The solution blockchain from Tech Mahidra will allow to put an end to "mobile terror" which is observed in India the last several years. Because of bad faith of mobile operators of number of millions of users get to the companies which by means of calls and messages are attacked offers on the services.
Tech Mahidra developers use the Hyperledger Fabric blockchain platform intended for corporate application. The new solution demands from the company which wish to carry out the marketing company, obtaining permission from the operator and the user. Meanwhile users can announce spam facts, using a blockchain functionality, operators will undertake measures for suppression of such activity. For implementation of the idea representatives of Tech Mahidra began to cooperate with Jio, Reliance Communications and Tata Teleservices.
Answering a question of whether data can, in particular private keys of telecommunication companies to be compromised, in Tech Mahindra noted that the nature of blockchain technologies allows to achieve the high level of security and anonymity. Nevertheless, under the threat there can be unprotected infrastructure of operators of India. The full-fledged data access can be provided only to the companies which will be registered and will become participants of a system, all others can expect only viewing the ciphered data.
You look also the Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Overview: Blockchain of 2018
- Blockchain (main article)
- Projects based on blockchain technology
- Consortium R3 - R3 manages consortium from more than 60 world's largest financial institutions for development of disruptive commercial applications for the financial services industry which use the corresponding elements of the distributed and general register technologies.
- Blockchain in Russia
- Bitcoin Cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin in Russia
- Cryptocurrencies in Russia
- ICO (Initial Сoin Offering)
- How to estimate ICO
- Cryptocurrency exchanges
- Ethereum (cryptocurrency)
- Hyperledger (Open Ledger Project)
- MasterChain of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- IPChain Network of transactions of the rights and intellectual property items
- Blockchain fund
- Emercoin Consortium
- Digital Trade Chain (DTC)
- Quantum cryptography (enciphering)
- Cryptography in digital technologies
- Cybersecurity - Means of enciphering