| Videoconferencing |
Systems of a video conferencing
- 1 XLIFFService: Error in XliffFile2XliffString method.
|valign= "left" style= "text-align: justify" |' Partner of the overview:' |- |
The video conferencing (VIDEOCONFERENCING) is a technology of interactive interaction of two and more remote users at which between them exchange video and audioinformation in real time is possible.
According to TAdviser, in 2016 the Russian market of the systems of a video conferencing in terms of money showed negative dynamics. Basic reasons to that a little. The companies optimized IT budgets, purchasing amounts of the VIDEOCONFERENCING expensive hardware systems decreased, at the same time, demand for more available software solutions grew. In 2017 some market participants manage to achieve growth (in more detail...).
The main drivers of the domestic market of a video conferencing are a migration on program VKS which can be also provided according to the SaaS model, development of the systems of unified communications and process of aging of the equipment which is available for customers. At the same time, there are so-called immortal drivers of the market, such as aspiration of the companies and state bodies to increase decision making speed, desire to optimize costs and to increase efficiency (in more detail...).
TAdviser found out from the Russian participants of the market of VKS what innovations in the field of a video conferencing it is possible to be coming (in more detail...).
As of July, 2020 the base of projects TAdviser accumulated data approximately about 3.7 thousand implementations of the systems of a video conferencing of which over 3.5 thousand are executed in Russia. The Russian solution of Video conference became the leader among the most often implemented systems (in more detail...).
According to data of TAdviser base, implementation projects of the systems of a video conferencing are most often executed in a public sector and education. Shares of these industries as of July, 2017 make 17 and 14% respectively is more detailed....
As of July, 2017 the TAdviser base contains information approximately on 1.5 thousand projects of implementing solutions for a video conferencing. Their main share (nearly 90%) is the share of Russia. 2.2%, 1.1% and 0.6% of projects respectively belong to Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Belarus. About 6.3% are implementations in other countries of the world.
Among the projects executed in Russia, more than a half - 51.6%, are the share of Central Federal District. 12% of implementations of VKS are executed in Volga federal district, 11.5% - in the Northwest. Shares of other districts are given on the chart below (in more detail...).
|Since 2012 Rostelecom provides by valign= "top" to clients the service of "Web video conference" constructed on the domestic solution VideoMost of SPIRIT company. Sergey Kozerod, the director of work with corporate and state customers of Rostelecom company told about advantages of service and development plans for service in an interview of TAdviser.|
|About priorities of development of the company, specifics of the different markets and also new projects and products in an interview of TAdviser was told by Andrey Sviridenko, the chairman of the board of SPIRIT.|
|In large projects of a system of a video conferencing and the multimedia systems even more often are implemented as a uniform complex, and customers, speaking about existence at them of VKS, mean also existence of a system of distribution of a multimedia content. Yakov Shapiro, the head VIDEOCONFERENCING of the Center of network solutions of Jet Infosystems company told about the present stage of development of this segment in an interview of TAdviser.|
Market development of VKS is characterized by gain of dynamics of software solutions, more active implementation of cloud services and mobilization distribution. VKS join on the general Wednesday of the joint communications – products should be integrated with other corporate systems, third-party programs and services.
- Migration on software solutions
- Demand for cloud VKS
- Change of the relation to domestic VKS
- Mistrust to the cloud systems and preference of solutions VIDEOCONFERENCING of on-premise
- Correctness hardware VKS
- Unified communications
- Other trends
|Since 2012 PJSC Rostelecom provides by valign= "top" to the state and corporate clients service of "Web video conference". The service is constructed on the domestic VideoMost software product of SPIRIT company which enters the Unified Register of the Russian software. Access to service can be got on the portal of web video conferences of PJSC Rostelecom, having selected one of tariff plans. PJSC Rostelecom offers four rates, including for large business, the companies with the state participation and public authorities.|
- Video conferencing (VIDEOCONFERENCING) — the modern hi-tech instrument of joint work using which it is possible to organize quickly online meetings and meetings and also to hold webinars and online broadcastings on a large number of participants. The VIDEOCONFERENCING modern systems gradually reach such quality level of transfer of the video image and a sound that in the course of communication "the effect of presence" is created, and the volume of information perceived by means of VKS reaches about 90%. At the same time, unlike personal meetings, VKS has several advantages.
- Video conference - the technology providing at the same time bilateral transfer, processing, conversion and submission of interactive information at distance in a real mode of time using the hardware and software.
- Webinar or Webinar - the action which is taking place in real time in the Internet or corporate network during which one or several speakers can hold the presentations, trainings, seyls-meetings, meetings for group from several people to several thousand participants. During the webinar participants can organize joint discussions, hold the training and marketing events.
- Video call - the service of simultaneous video transmission and a voice allowing you online not only to hear, but also to see the interlocutor during phone call. The interactive process of communication by means of telephone communication or the IP telephony performed using the video image during the video conference session
- Audio conference – a type of communication at which audio-information, without video transmission is transferred. Can be also a kind of video conference where for audio-communication voice transmission on the Internet, SIP or a telephone network of the general access is used.
- H.264 – the licensed compression standard of video intended for achievement of a high compression ratio of a video flow when preserving high quality.
- H.323 – a stack of the protocols regulated by ITU-T and the defining set of standards for transfer of multimedia and data on networks with packet forwarding. It is used by many producers of the VIDEOCONFERENCING equipment. In recent years it is replaced with the SIP protocol.
- H.323 the terminal – the PC or the self-contained unit supporting H.323 protocol and video transmission or audio-data.
- VaaS (Video-as-a-Service) the solution – the solution for implementation of video communications provided on model of use of the software as services. This concept is a term SaaS specification for provision of services, connected with transfer of a video information.
- The hardware server of a video conferencing – the hardware and software system representing the specialized hardware with the preset software for rendering of services of a video conferencing.
- The codec (audio/video) – the device or the program capable to execute data translation or a signal. Codecs can how to code a flow/signal (often for transfer, storage or enciphering), and to decode — for viewing or change in a format more suitable for these transactions. Codecs are often used at digital processing of video and a sound.
- The server of a multipoint conference (MCU) – the hardware and software system intended for consolidation of audio-and video conference in a multipoint mode. The server of a multipoint conference provides communication of two or more subscribers having normal equipment, for example, terminals with support of the H.323 and/or SIP protocols and also the participants using the VIDEOCONFERENCING software clients or the WEB BROWSER. One of the main objectives is conversion of formats video and audio-information for a possibility of its reproduction on devices of all participants of video conference.