2018: Creation of the sex dolls refusing proximity
In June, 2018 the Synthea Amatus company provided the sex robot with artificial intelligence which it is capable to refuse sexual intercourse. The sex doll which received a name Samantha independently makes decisions on proximity.
The robot for sexual joys is equipped with the sensors allowing to feel, the owner "is how gentle" with him, the AI algorithms allowing to react to behavior of the owner according to the put program are Also provided. The doll is supplied with several modes, and only in some of them it can appear "in mood" to allow the owner to have with it sex.
For example, the so-called "dummy" mode can join if sensors under skin of a sex doll find out that they touch it too aggressively or disrespectfully. The robot will also be able to enter the unreceptive mode if it is bothered by excessive attention of her potential lover owner. Also there are such modes as "family", "romantic" and "too naughty".
Besides, an opportunity to remember its intimate interaction with the owner in the previous times and also to analyze the event is built in Samantha.
The idea to supply Samantha with sensors arose at the founder of Synthea Amatus company Sergi Santos after at an exhibition in Austria too persistent visitors damaged a doll. Then this thought was apprehended ambiguously.
Santos showed ability of an intellectual sex toy to independently make the decision on sex during the presentation before scientists in the Center of sciences on life (Life Sciences Center) in the British Newcastle.
By June, 2018 Samantha exists as a prototype, however in the near future the android should appear in mass market. The device will cost about $4 thousand Serdzhi Santos Maritsa Kissamitaki developed the robot jointly with the 16-year-old wife.
- Robots (robotics)
- Robotics (world market)
- In the industry, medicine, fighting
- Service robots
- Collaborative robot, cobot (Collaborative robot, kobot)
- IoT - IIoT
- Artificial intelligence (AI, Artificial intelligence, AI)
- Artificial intelligence (market of Russia)
- In banks, medicine, radiology
- National Association of Participants of the Market of Robotics (NAPMR)
- Russian association of artificial intelligence
- National center of development of technologies and basic elements of robotics
- The international Center for robotics (IRC) based on NITU MISIS