Radio-frequency center of the SFD, federal state unitary enterprise, Novosibirsk
Siberian Federal District of the Russian Federation
630007, trunk October, 4, 4th floor
The federal state unitary enterprise "Radiochastotny center Sibirskogo federalnogo okruga" (Federal State Unitary Enterprise Radio Frequency Centre of the SFD) is a part of Radio-frequency service of the Russian Federation providing proper use of radio frequencies or radio-frequency channels, the distribution zone and VChU of civil appointment to territories of Siberian Federal District for the purpose of maintenance of operational readiness of the radio frequency spectrum selected to users and electromagnetic compatibility of the distribution zone and VChU.
From the history of the enterprise: In 1992 in the Russian Federation the State Inspection of Telecommunication (SIT) which competence included solving of tasks, the radio frequencies connected with regulation of use and radio-electronic means (distribution zone), such as was created:
- frequency assignment for radio-electronic means of civil application and a design of the corresponding permissions;
- carrying out international coordination and registration of frequency assignments of the distribution zone;
- issue of permissions to operate of the distribution zone and their import to the territory of Russia;
- approval of specifications on development and serial production of the distribution zone.
For the purpose of gain of the regulating role of the state in all communications industry the Resolution CM of the Russian Federation N1156 "About the Statement of Regulations on Service of the State Supervision of Communication in the Russian Federation" was accepted on November 15, 1993. Based on GIE the Service of the state supervision of communication in the Russian Federation was created (Gossvyaznadzor) as a single system of bodies of Ministry of Communications of Russia.
- On April 28, 2000 the Government of the Russian Federation adopted resolution No. 380 "About reorganization of a system of the state supervision of communication and informatization in the Russian Federation" according to which the Gossvyaznadzor was reorganized. A system on supervision of communication and informatization was as a result created (Federal Information Technologies Agency) to which control and supervising functions in the field of communication and informatization were assigned.
- On December 25, 2000 Government decree No. 1002 "About the Public radio-frequency service at the Ministry of the Russian Federation of communication and informatization" according to which the public radio-frequency service was created was accepted. She began to be engaged in allowing activity in the field of communication.
The resolution defined structure of the public radio-frequency service which consists of "The main thing of the radio-frequency center" and 7 radio-frequency centers of federal districts:
- Radio frequency center of Central Federal District (Moscow)
- Radio frequency center of the Northwestern Federal District (St. Petersburg)
- Radio frequency center of the Southern Federal District (Rostov-on-Don)
- Radio frequency center of the Volga Federal District (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Radio frequency center of the Ural Federal District (Yekaterinburg)
- Radio frequency center of Siberian Federal District (Novosibirsk)
- Radio frequency center of the Far Eastern Federal District (Khabarovsk)
- All radio-frequency centers are the federal state unitary enterprises.
- On January 01, 2004 in the territory of the Russian Federation became effective the new Federal law "About Communication". The principle of creation of equal conditions of access for all citizens of Russia to communication services is the basis for this law. On May 3, 2005 order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 279 approved the new provision "About Radio-frequency Service". According to this resolution the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Main radio-frequency center", seven federal state unitary enterprises is the radio-frequency centers of federal districts and branches in each of territorial subjects of the Russian Federation represent a uniform organization structure of radio-frequency service.
- On March 12, 2007 there was a Decree of the Russian President No. 320 "About Federal service on supervision in the field of mass communications, communication and protection of cultural heritage" as a result of which the Federal Information Technologies Agency and Rosokhrankultura were united in one federal executive authority. Except control and supervision in the field of mass communications, information technologies, communication, protection of cultural heritage and copyright, the new Service received functions on the organization of activity of radio-frequency service.
- On March 27, 2008 there was Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 213 "About some issues of activity of radio-frequency service". According to the Resolution the radio-frequency centers turned into maintaining Federal service on supervision
in the field of mass communications, communication and protection of cultural heritage.
- On May 12, 2008 the Federal service on supervision in the field of mass communications, communication and protection of cultural heritage was transformed by the Decree of the Russian President No. 724 "Questions of a system and structure of federal executive authorities" to Federal service on supervision in the field of communication and mass communications and Federal service on supervision of a compliance with law in the field of protection of cultural heritage.
- On December 3, 2008 the Decree of the Russian President No. 1715 "About some questions of public administration in the field of communication, information technologies and mass communications" Federal service on supervision in the field of communication and mass communications
it was transformed to Federal service on supervision in the field of communication, information technologies and mass communication.
According to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 16, 2009 No. 228 "About Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media" Federal State Unitary Enterprise "The radio-frequency center of Siberian Federal District" is under authority of Roskomnadzor.