Northwestern Federal District of the Russian Federation
163000, Karl Marx St., 15
More then 530 workers
ALROSA, JSC - 99,62%
JSC Severalmaz is formed according to the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 20, 1992 "About industrial mastering of the diamond field of M.V. Lomonosov in the Arkhangelsk region and creation of a complex of productions on production, sorting, faceting of diamonds and to production of a diamond tool".
The joint-stock company is registered in the city of Arkhangelsk on August 27, 1992. Industrial production of diamonds began in 2005, with commissioning of the first stage of the Lomonosov mining and processing works (GOKA) with a performance of 1.0 million tons of ore a year.
A major shareholder of Society is JSC ALROSA (JSC)
Structure of authorized capital (as of 9/7/2011)
- Authorized headband – 17,536,129,650 rubles
- Total quantity of actions – 17,536,129,650 pieces
- From them ordinary nominal – 17,536,129,650 pieces
- exclusive – are not present
- The nominal value of 1 action – 1 ruble
Share capital structure
- "JSC ALROSA – 99.62%
- Minority shareholders – 0.38%