|Customers: Rosinter Restaurants Holding
Project date: 2018/04 - 2018/09
Difficulties in training of employees
- Difficult algorithm of appointment. A matrix of appointments as vertical (all in a brand), and horizontal (to all managers of any brand).
- Distribution of up-to-date information for all. Mail and the Intranet do not cope with a task.
- Distortions because of geography. Not all information is relevant for each region.
- Need to regularly maintain relevance of materials, standards.
As a result …
- distortion or ignoring of the acquired information
- irritation and dissociation at employees, a crisis of confidence in a brand
- non-compliance with standards, decrease in an ekspertnost of employees
- Depending on a position
- Depending on the region
- Depending on a specific location
- Depending on the franchisee
Examples of scenarios of training
- To the new employee a certain set of rates is automatically appointed.
- Every month a new subject within cyclic training.
- When updating standards we do a mini-rate for all.
- At appointment to a new position new courses are appointed automatically.
- We combine offline and online training: before an internal training we allow to study the theory; after an online course we give practical tasks.
- We carry out mass certification.
- Transparent system of appointment and tracking
- Minimization of manual control
- Instant information transfer to privates without distortions
- Positive influence on HR-brand