Radio-frequency center of Central Federal District Federal State Unitary Enterprise RChTs TsFO
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
3rd Samotechny Lane 9
Abramov Anatoly Yuryevich
The federal state unitary enterprise "Radio-frequency Center of Central Federal District" is created according to the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 12/25/2000 No. 1002 "About the public radio-frequency service at the Ministry of the Russian Federation of communication and informatization". Productive activity is begun on March 30, 2001.
Main objectives of the enterprise:
- ensuring proper use of radio frequencies and corresponding to the distribution zone (HF of devices) in the territory of the federal district;
- control over radiations of radio-electronic means and high-frequency devices (radio control);
- ensuring receipt of a payment for use of a radio frequency spectrum in the federal budget;
- carrying out complex of actions for ensuring electromagnetic compatibility of the distribution zone and operational readiness of a radio frequency spectrum; work on measurement of technical parameters of radiations of the distribution zone (HF of devices);
- other works which are within the competence of the enterprise.
The central office of the enterprise works in Moscow. Branches are developed in the Belgorod, Bryansk, Vladimir, Voronezh, Ivanovo, Kaluga, Kostroma, Kursk, Lipetsk, Oryol, Ryazan, Smolensk, Tambov, Tver, Tula and Yaroslavl regions.