The international Center for robotics based on NITU MISIS
Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
NITU MISIS (National University of Science and Technology)
Enter consolidation of the main competences in robotics from development of systems of artificial intelligence before creation of perspective metal connections and alloys for production of different elements of robots of new generation tasks of the Center. The most important activity of the Center is scientific research.
Announced cooperation with the MISIS Center to MIPT, standards convertor unit developers – Cognitive Technologies companies, PJSC KAMAZ, project participants in the field of "smart" agriculture of PJSC Tatneft and Soyuz-Agro LLC and also the Innopolis SEZ, etc. The Cambridge university and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology will act as experts of projects of the Center.
2015: The MISIS creates the center of the roboequipment
On October 26, 2015 it became known of preparation for creation based on MISIS of International Robotics Center. Project participants KAMAZ, Tatneft, "Union-agro" and Cognitive Technologies, with support from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Center of robotics (2015)
The budget of the international center - 1 billion rubles for the first three years.
The center for robotics is necessary for project implementation in perspective spheres of robotics, such as bionics, cognitive technologies, biometrics, nanorobotics. One of projects of the center - development of family of pilotless trucks on KamAZ chassis.
The center received the name "Center of Intelligent Autonomous Systems" (CIAS).
The MISIS said that a task of TsIAS - to consolidate as technical practices directly in the field of artificial intelligence, and the perspective metal connections and alloys necessary for production of robotics.
Primary subjects for studying of TsIAS for the next years:
- bionics (reproduction of properties and functions of wildlife),
- cognitive technologies (perception of reality artificial intelligence),
- biometrics (recognition of people),
- nanorobotics and other.
According to data of the International federation of robotics (International Federation of Robotics, IFR), for development of the direction of robotics in the world annually selects ~ $14.5 billion. Market leaders:
- Japan, in 2013 a market share of 52%
- the German companies from shares in 21.7%
- South Korea — 15%,
- China — 14%
- THE USA — 12%.
- Robots (robotics)
- Robotics (world market)
- In the industry, medicine, fighting
- Service robots
- Collaborative robot, cobot (Collaborative robot, kobot)
- IoT - IIoT
- Artificial intelligence (AI, Artificial intelligence, AI)
- Artificial intelligence (market of Russia)
- In banks, medicine, radiology
- National Association of Participants of the Market of Robotics (NAPMR)
- Russian association of artificial intelligence
- National center of development of technologies and basic elements of robotics
- The international Center for robotics (IRC) based on NITU MISIS