Central Federal District of the Russian Federation
Gutseriev Mikhail Safarbekovich
The Russneft company - one of the central players in the fuel market, is included into ten the largest oil companies of the country. Its structure includes 21 mining companies, 2 oil refineries and own sales networks of gas station located in 14 regions of Russia and the CIS. The geography of activity of Russneft covers KhMAO, YaNAO, the Tomsk, Ulyanovsk, Penza, Volgograd, Bryansk, Saratov, Kirov, Orenburg regions, Krasnodar Krai, the Republic of Udmurtia and Republic of Belarus. The head office of the Company is located in Moscow.
JSC Oil Company Russneft is the vertically integrated oil holding and enters ten the largest oil and gas companies of the country. In structure of Russneft - 24 mining companies which are located in 11 regions of Russia, the CIS countries and the Western Africa. The head office of the Company is located in Moscow. The volume of oil production by the enterprises of the Company is 13.6 million tons. The volume of gas production by the enterprises of the Company is 2.150 billion m3. Total recoverable oil reserves of JSC Oil Company Russneft exceed 600 million tons. Total recoverable reserves of gas of JSC Oil Company Russneft make 140 billion m3. Number of staff of the Company is more than 17 thousand employees. The head office of the Company is located in Moscow.
2017: 7 million tons (+0.2%)
For the period January-December, 2017 oil production in Russia:
- Rosneft - 210.8 million tons (-0.3%),
- Lukoil – 82.2 million tons (-1.6%),
- Surgutneftegas – 60.5 million tons (-2.1%),
- Gazprom Neft – 59.9 million tons (+3.8%),
- Tatneft – 28.9 million tons (+0.9%),
- Novatek – 11.8 million tons (-5.5%),
- Bashneft - 10.4 million tons (-3.4%),
- Russneft – 7.0 million tons (+0.2%),
- Neftegazholding – 2.1 million tons (-7.5%).
2017: 2.4 billion cubic meters (-1.1%)
Gas production in Russia in 2017 made 690.5 billion cubic meters (+7.9% by 2016).
Indicators of production of the companies in 2017:
- Gazprom - 472.0 billion cubic meters (+12.4%) or 68.4% of the general production in Russia.
- Rosneft - 47.5 billion cubic meters (+1.8%),
- Novatek - 45.5 billion cubic meters (-9.1%),
- Lukoil – 21.1 billion cubic meters (+14.9%),
- Gazprom Neft – 15.3 billion cubic meters (+13.4%),
- Surgutneftegas – 10.0 billion cubic meters (+2.0%),
- Russneft - 2.4 billion cubic meters (-1.1%),
- Neftegazholding – 1.4 billion cubic meters (+0.4%),
- Tatneft – 0.9 billion cubic meters (-3.7%).
2020: The subsidiary of VTB received 8.48% of shares of the company
In February, 2020 the subsidiary of VTB "Business a finance" received 8.48% of the Russneft oil company (enters into the Safmar group of Mikhail Gutseriev). At the same time the Trust bank (the Central Bank belongs) on as much lowered the share of preferred shares of the company – from 24.99 to 16.52%.